SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:But what I don't get is .... Don't they realize viewers know the episodes aren't being shown in real time?

Apparently not: I've seen several people commenting that she was going to be on Peter's season and that's why they don't like her or think she should have won. no idea

I think it's pretty sad that people don't know how heavily edited this thing is.. Stop and think Peter's filming just ended and Hannah was on DWTS the whole time so there was no way she was on Peter's season at the same time. What's really sad is that they are using Hannah and having people hate her for no reason except to promote their agenda.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:21 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/erin-andrews-looked-hella-pissed-155700971.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Billysmom wrote:But what I don't get is .... Don't they realize viewers know the episodes aren't being shown in real time?
That’s what I thought too. Then I went on Twitter, and...  affraid  :crazed
Never underestimate the human capacity for stupid.  rofl
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nikki-bella-artem-chigvintsev-engaged-205451669.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:43 am

Hoorray to Artem and Nikki!

I'm loving all these engagements and baby news the last several weeks.

He's one of my favourite dancers. I know very little about him, other than I love the way he dances. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:10 am

Oops wrong thread.

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel I think Nikki was the longtime girlfriend and fiancée of Michael Cena and she is a WWE champion herself. I think she was on DWTS with Artem but didn’t watch that season.

Yes thanks. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 am

Aly, who finished F3 in this past season, had a lead role in the Rose Parade on New Year's Day. She sang a new song and had back-up dancers and they were featured in the beginning of the parade. This year's Rose Parade Committee President was a Latina and she worked to bring in more diversity. Don't know if that played into Aly being featured so strongly.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez