SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Billysmom wrote:Demi looked pretty sad in the audience....
Well Demi and the rest of her friends know Hannah is working her butt off. Even Peta M said in the article posted upthread that no one is working as hard as Hannah but it is what it is at this point, she can only take the feedback and try to continue to improve, that’s life.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:15 pm

are you kidding me, Alaina got 3 9's!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:17 pm

alwayscooking wrote:are you kidding me, Alaina got 3 9's!!!
Yep....and according to Carrie Anne, she performed it well but her steps were not clean to me. And wait for it...she has Bobby Jones campaigning hard for her as well and she might win it all at this point. I have Lauren Alaina and James locked for the finale just based on what I am seeing from the judges.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Based on the scores others got I disagree with Hannah’s scores. However I agree with the comments she needs to take off her pageant mask and be the real her. She doesn’t have much personality in her dance. Janes would have (should have) been all 10s had he not slipped. Others are definitely catching up to Hannah talent wusrr. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Now I know why I don't watch this show any longer, I hate that the judges are such d!@cks. If they want a true competition then cast everyone that has the same dance/athletic ability.. But when you have someone that's 25 and has had dance experience to someone that's 60 and has had no dance experience and then rip them up one side and down another that they're not up to par with the others, what the heck do they expect???
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:27 pm

I agree with Len on Pasha and I love his choreo but if Kate gets all 9’s, then I have no idea what these judges are on!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:43 pm

Even the team trick’s dance song selection sucks, these producers that took over this season need to go IMO.

Carrie Ann is a joker, wonder if someone in production whispered to her to apologize to Hannah who was now choking tears back. I just wish Carrie Ann would go as hard on the other contestants as well, can’t be a challenge to be fair when it comes to constructive criticism IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:43 pm

IMO what’s costing Hannah is Alan’s choreography. Her dance tonight was lackluster because the routine was sort of boring. She performs what is given to her well but, he’s not giving her exciting dances, and it’s very unfortunate because she could and would do better with better routines, IMO. I wish she had been paired with Val or Zeb or, the new guy Pasha who is excellent. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO what’s costing Hannah is Alan’s choreography. Her dance tonight was lackluster because the routine was sort of boring. She performs what is given to her well but, he’s not giving her exciting dances, and it’s very unfortunate because she could and would do better with better routines, IMO. I wish she had been paired with Val or Zeb or, the new guy Pasha who is excellent. All IMO.

Couldn't agree with you more and I mentioned last week that I wasn't a fan of Alan's choreography. Plus, I think they've given her pretty sucky music. Add CA's crankiness/lack of tact when giving feedback and I can completely understand why Hannah would be in tears.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:49 pm

I have no words watching Team Treat other than IA that the wall was a good idea to hide some major missteps laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:51 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO what’s costing Hannah is Alan’s choreography. Her dance tonight was lackluster because the routine was sort of boring. She performs what is given to her well but, he’s not giving her exciting dances, and it’s very unfortunate because she could and would do better with better routines, IMO. I wish she had been paired with Val or Zeb or, the new guy Pasha who is excellent. All IMO.

I haven’t watched tonight’s epi yet, but agree with these comments around Alan’s choreography from watching past weeks’ dances. As the competition progresses it’ll become more apparent, especially in a freestyle, should she get that far.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:52 pm

What do we think of how alan handled the question they asked him?

Btw momma C is still team Hannah and not happy with her scores either, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez