SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:00 pm

That result confirms for me that Sean is getting the most votes every week.

He ain't going anywhere folks.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Man this show annoys me too much. Geez!
You don’t say!!! I think Spicer is a lock for the final. I prepare myself every Monday night now for this.
The golden child Ally is safe, I don’t think Ally is making it to the finale with the low votes she is getting IMO. Sad to see Kate go, more so I am gonna miss Pasha’s choreograph.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:02 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:That result confirms for me that Sean is getting the most votes every week.

Yep, the Pure DWTS person calculating the votes said the same. She also said Hannah is up there in voting grabs, we shall see how true this is in a few weeks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:02 pm

They need to stop giving Spicer pity points. He is getting a ton of votes from his base so they need to counter act that by scoring him honestly. Just glad Hannah and James haven’t been in the bottom two yet. They are the best dancers there imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Man this show annoys me too much. Geez!
You don’t say!!! I think Spicer is a lock for the final. I prepare myself every Monday night now for this.
The golden child Ally is safe, I don’t think Ally is making it to the finale with the low votes she is getting IMO. Sad to see Kate go, more so I am gonna miss Pasha’s choreograph.

I don't think Ally is getting the votes, she's just been in the bottom 2 with people that it was easier to choose her to stay.  I wouldn't be surprised if she and Kel are the next 2 to go.

It is my opinion that the top 3 getting the votes are Sean, Hannah and Lauren.  James is scoring high enough on the dances to overcome getting less votes.  That IMO is going to be the F4.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:12 pm

mercieme wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:That result confirms for me that Sean is getting the most votes every week.

Yep, the Pure DWTS person calculating the votes said the same. She also said Hannah is up there in voting grabs, we shall see how true this is in a few weeks.

I'm still tracking the scoring I shared with you, and he has to be getting the most votes to be staying if that is the method they are using.  In that method, Ally and Kate had to get the lowest amount of votes tonight to be in the bottom 2.  When Lauren was still there with those 2, I knew she would be safe.  She's pulling in the votes because of Bobby Bones.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Spicer needs to fake an injury and step aside.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:28 pm

IMO I thought the scores were mostly right on. Hannah does not impress me in the least. I don't think Hannah has improved much (she's the same as when she started) where a lot of the others have improved a lot. I think James is very good and Ally and Kel as well. I prefer Lauren over Hannah.

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Billysmom wrote:Spicer needs to fake an injury and step aside.

He really does. It has to be embarrassing for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:41 pm

BlueTone wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Spicer needs to fake an injury and step aside.

He really does. It has to be embarrassing for him.
Getting to the finale will be very embarrassing for him IMO because the routines are longer and IMO the judges will drag his performance like they did tonight. But he is getting the votes and the judges are not helping with the scores they are giving him too.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:43 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I'm still tracking the scoring I shared with you, and he has to be getting the most votes to be staying if that is the method they are using.  In that method, Ally and Kate had to get the lowest amount of votes tonight to be in the bottom 2.  When Lauren was still there with those 2, I knew she would be safe.  She's pulling in the votes because of Bobby Bones.
Yep I remembered the way you set up the scores and I knew Lauren Alaina would be safe and I think Len knew the way things were shaking out ahead of time hence the Ally scores and them not splitting the dance off in favor of Lauren Alaina IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:06 am

*sigh* He's never going to leave. Rolling Eyes When I saw on Twitter he was the first one called safe, I said eff it and watched The Voice instead.

ETA: I went back and watched this morning. All the dances were fun. Wish the judges would give Sean 3 or 4's though. Rolling Eyes Also my earlier post mentioned politics and I posted out of frustration. My apologies.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8367-910 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez