SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Doats wrote:Re: Hannah and Alan, was it just me or did that first lift look awkward?

@Doats
It’s not you, timing was off and lifts were raggedy. The judges were gentle, IMO. She’s better slow than fast, a common issue.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Judge’s fave IMO Ally is gonna get all 10’s, calling it now 1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:33 pm

I get that, but compare those comments to Spicer's, who was stomping around and got so much praise for giving 110% and got 7s. Ridiculous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I get that, but compare those comments to Spicer's, who was stomping around and got so much praise for giving 110% and got 7s. Ridiculous.
And also telling Spicer “great job” while always piling it on Hannah, even the Pure DWTS person analyzing the show live now said the same thing....I just don’t get it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:36 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Good grief but the Ally adulation by the judges is getting to the point where I will NEVER give her even one vote. She may deserve my vote but I will try my minuscule best to balance out what I perceive to be over scoring on each and every dance.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme 1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 yes
GA, the judges are determined to get Ally to the final giggling
Unfortunately though, Ally is just not resonating with the voters just based on different analysis I have seen.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 pm

IMO, the judges are trying to get Hannah in the bottom two while making sure that Ally isn't there. SERIOUSLY, I did not think that Ally deserved all 10s. She wasn't bad, but she wasn't anywhere near as good as James.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ridiculous comments, unbelievable, so hard to watch this season.
I saw the timing thing (her wardrobe was a bit risqué and she was trying to adjust it) but just one point above what Spicer did from some of the judges is next level ridiculous IMO, it’s the inconsistency with the scoring that I have an issue with.

I totally agree, she was SO MUCH BETTER than Spicer!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:47 pm

George1218 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ridiculous comments, unbelievable, so hard to watch this season.
I saw the timing thing (her wardrobe was a bit risqué and she was trying to adjust it) but just one point above what Spicer did from some of the judges is next level ridiculous IMO, it’s the inconsistency with the scoring that I have an issue with.

I totally agree, she was SO MUCH BETTER than Spicer!!  

And I totally agree about the inconsistency of the scoring. It's blatant this season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:47 pm

Ally had mistakes on her Samba so it was not perfect so it’s clear to me that the judges already know how the votes will shape up tonight IMO. The judges can continue to outscore Ally all they want though, the votes ain’t coming in and once Ally lands in the bottom with anyone but Spicer, can’t wait to see how it will be obvious that Ally is only lasting due to their saves.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:54 pm

mercieme wrote:Ally had mistakes on her Samba so it was not perfect so it’s clear to me that the judges already know how the votes will shape up tonight IMO. The judges can continue to outscore Ally all they want though, the votes ain’t coming in and once Ally lands in the bottom with anyone but Spicer, can’t wait to see how it will be obvious that Ally is only lasting due to their saves.

Problem is, they’ll save Ally “based on her great performance all season” and a better dancer will go home. Ugh!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez