SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:29 pm

Gotta say that was a fun one!! But sometimes I wish everyone had to do the same style....tough to compare apples and oranges jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:29 pm

@mercieme how is that even fair? She pretty much spoiled the ending when there are other's that still have to dance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:30 pm

mercieme wrote:Ally will be in the finals according to Carrie Anne, consider it done according to Carrie Anne. I am worried about the bottom two y’all!!!

@mercieme I am also worried about the bottom two tonight. Think there's a better than average chance Hannah could be going home. Even though her rhumba wasn't her best dance, I feel she was underscored in the past and that's what the judges will take into consideration.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Wonder why they would want her to win? To bring in younger viewers? Or is she really that likeable?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:31 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I think they want Ally for the win.  It's obvious.  Which is so annoying to me, why bother have fans vote if the judges/production already have their plan.
Hands down the truth but the judges have a say for that reason I guess. It will just be more backlash unfortunately against Ally as Twitterverse is not happy with the apparent favoritism.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:34 pm

Doats wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ally will be in the finals according to Carrie Anne, consider it done according to Carrie Anne. I am worried about the bottom two y’all!!!

@mercieme I am also worried about the bottom two tonight. Think there's a better than average chance Hannah could be going home. Even though her rhumba wasn't her best dance, I feel she was underscored in the past and that's what the judges will take into consideration.
Hannah was scored ok but her army is out in full force and power voting as well, so I think she will be ok. I am worried about Kel the most though I think Lauren should go since she IMO is the weakest dancer left.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:34 pm

Omg I was afraid it was the baby....so sad.... Sure puts things in perspective
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:34 pm

OH gosh that was sad. So sorry to hear that story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:Wonder why they would want her to win? To bring in younger viewers? Or is she really that likeable?
Her growth imo. Ally’s crying is annoying but it’s not an act for the camera or for votes, she really just cries at the drop of a hat, but her sob story at the beginning of the season was true. Yeah she was in 5H but she was genuinely a horrible dancer. Even I’m shocked at her improvement. It’s a huge leap from where she was to where she is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:36 pm

That was so sad.....I think James will get 10s for this though and he is getting votes in from the middle age folks watching this show per what I read on the Reddit dance forum.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme how is that even fair? She pretty much spoiled the ending when there are other's that still have to dance.
This is exactly why I have an issue with Carrie Ann this season but I should be used to her since she is notorious for being obvious with her faves and being harder on other people.....I am just someone that expects people to be fair in life so maybe that’s why what Carrie Ann does annoys me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:38 pm

Ok I missed James’ package so idk what his story was but I wasn’t impressed by the dance itself. His frame was stiff at times, and his hands flailed quite a bit as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez