SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:09 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Miyala wrote:This is also what I believe. It would be really dissapointing because I believe Lauren is in fact the least popular among the voters. Who is this Bobby guy?

IMO opinion Ally was the one least popular with voters because she was in bottom 2   3 times despite the high judges scores.  
True!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:https://twitter.com/beccarocha_/status/1196633164128509952?s=21

This shows how out of sync Ally was yet they got 10s.  She is rightly top 4 (Lauren should have been 5th).  I hope It comes down to Hannah and Kel they are the best two left.  Janes should be in the finale

IMHO James should have won this season.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Miyala wrote:This is also what I believe. It would be really dissapointing because I believe Lauren is in fact the least popular among the voters. Who is this Bobby guy?

IMO opinion Ally was the one least popular with voters because she was in bottom 2   3 times despite the high judges scores.  

I full on believe that Lauren was one of the 3 top favorites of voters all season long. #1 was Sean, then Lauren and Hannah.  I think that Ally was close to the bottom most of the season as well. Her scores are what kept her in when there were more dancers in the show.  If Lauren was the least popular with the fans, she would have been in the bottom 2 this past week. Her score was the same as Hannah, right smack dab in the middle. But as it was Ally with the highest score of the night ended up in the bottom 2.

Sean stuck around so long because there were too many dancers that needed to divide up the other votes. Once better dancers started going out, those votes were going to dancers other than Sean which made his votes not being enough to keep him in.

Ally just wasn't getting votes. Anyone that falls into the bottom 2 twice ain't cutting it with the fans.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:53 pm

I don't recall the last time I watched all the dances since maybe season 2. Then I intermittently watched whenever I like a celebrity. This season, I recorded the show but only to watch Hannah and Allan so I don't know how the others should have been scored. But, one thing for sure there have been a few dances when she should have gotten all 10s.

Unpopular opinion here, although I was looking forward to her contemporary and had a high expectations, it felt flat to me. There were instances her arms were just dangling there and I wanted to see more emotions, not on her face but rather her dance moves. They'd bring me to near the edge of excitement and then they'd yank me so hard and I'd sit there feeling indifferent.

Their rumba last week was super hot and sexy. By far my favorite is their Tango or maybe the Salsa against Lauren. I'd like to see them dance it again just them and not the dance off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Ally is up first with her, according to the announcer, "breakout" jive. Already pandering to the not-best dancer and in the bottom 2 three times.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Input from my husband, 1) too much make up, and 2) she's no Tina Turner. Said without any input or encouragement from me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Doats wrote:Input from my husband, 1) too much make up, and 2) she's no Tina Turner. Said without any input or encouragement from me.

He's right plus they are kissing her butt.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:19 pm

Wonder if choosing a country song was strategic to play to her (and bobby bones') base?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:20 pm

LMAO, Carrie Ann is gonna not give Lauren a 10 so predictable!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:21 pm

mercieme wrote:LMAO, Carrie Ann is gonna not give Lauren a 10 so predictable!!!

Nope. Heaven forbid CA treat the other-than-Ally dancers fairly. I smell 9's coming.

ETA: Not that I think Lauren Alaina deserved three 10's for that dance; however, I don't think Ally deserved all the 10's she received throughout this season.

Last edited by Doats on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:22 pm

I hope everyone’s voted for Hannah tonight! If not we’re revoking your membership dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Doats wrote:
mercieme wrote:LMAO, Carrie Ann is gonna not give Lauren a 10 so predictable!!!

Nope. Heaven forbid CA treat the other-than-Ally dancers fairly. I smell 9's coming.
And Carrie Anne also had the nerves to talk about controversies re Ally, that Jive wasn’t worth a 10 but all Ally needs to do is just stand there tonight and get 10s laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez