SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:16 pm

I guess I'm bitter. I think James should have won

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:30 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I guess I'm bitter. I think James should have won

He was my favorite too.

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:31 pm

I think James should have absolutely made it into the top two. The judges, however, had other plans as they wanted and needed to protect Ally at all costs for reasons not made public up to this point. Not at all sure why they did but it was blatant favoritism all season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:34 pm

If the judges wanted to validate the value of their judges’ save, they should’ve chosen James over Ally. While there are never guarantees, it was obvious Ally wasn’t going to win, as she was bottom two 3x. James could’ve taken the mirror ball & that would’ve allowed the show & judges to puff their chests over the value of the save format.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:49 pm

In my opinion, it all boils down to the fact that they wanted Ally in the F4 so she could be on GMA this morning to make her "world premiere performance" of her new single.  It all makes sense now... it may have gone even higher than TPTB of DWTS (but that is my opinion).

The problem was Lauren having too many fan votes that propelled her into the F4 and dropping James into the bottom 2.  I have no doubt that if Lauren didn't have the fan support and was in the bottom 2 with Ally, she would have been eliminated.  Yeah, they don't tell us the numbers and they could have said that Lauren was in the bottom 2 but I'm betting they have someone behind the scenes that validates the results before they are announced and they couldn't get away with it.

James got caught in the cross-fire.  He is still top 2 for the season to me.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:48 am

After scrolling through GMA's Twitter feed today, it looks more like an Ally new song promo than Mirrorball winners. Alan&Hannah barely talked. Conspiracy theorist in us would think promoting Ally's song is the reason why the "judges" saved her over one of the best dancers of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:56 am

Happy for Hannah! That freestyle was so good!! What a rollercoaster of a year she has had! and congrats to Alan on his first win! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 8367-910 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 am

2ndcampbell wrote:After scrolling through GMA's Twitter feed today, it looks more like an Ally new song promo than Mirrorball winners. Alan&Hannah barely talked. Conspiracy theorist in us would think promoting Ally's song is the reason why the "judges" saved her over one of the best dancers of the season.

And when I went to watch the gma segment on yt lauren Alaina's entire new music video with gleb came up as an ad.

I do wonder if Hannah is seeing how manipulative and fake this tv world is? Wonder why she seems hellbent on working in it??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:44 pm

@Billysmom
I cannot agree with you more. But unfortunately 2 things:
$$$
Stockholm syndrome.
Two very real subjects.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:11 pm

I believe the reason Hannah hasn't been shown as committed to more than 1 episode of the tour is the cliff hanger of whether she will join Peter's season. Our forum knows that is BS but the general public may be buying it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:29 pm

But what I don't get is .... Don't they realize viewers know the episodes aren't being shown in real time?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Billysmom wrote:But what I don't get is .... Don't they realize viewers know the episodes aren't being shown in real time?

Apparently not: I've seen several people commenting that she was going to be on Peter's season and that's why they don't like her or think she should have won. no idea
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez