SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:27 pm

I saw that they are bringing back Derek Hough -- maybe as a judge? They are supposed to announce that on GMA Tuesday morning.

suzq

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:According to this website, the pairings for this season include:

https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/confirmed-season-29-celebs-dancing-with-the-stars

Kaitlyn with Artem
AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke
Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy
Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe
Jesse Metcalfe and Sharna Burgess
Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd
Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko
Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten
Nelly and Daniella Karagach
Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong
Carole Baskin and Pasha Pashkov
Justina Machado and Sasha Farber
Nev Schulman and Jenna John

Note that Emma isn't listed in this group????

Charles Oakley and Johnny Weir are missing. She might be with one of them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:52 pm

They announced the cast on GMA. Completing the cast is

Johnny Weir (figure skating)
Charles Oakley (NBA)
Justina Machado (One Day at a Time)
Nev Schuman (Catfish host)

Since there’s only one female on this list I assume she is Sasha’s partner.

The remaining pros are Jenna, Emma and Britt so the males will be partnered with one of them each.

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Doats wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Doats wrote:I am protesting the firing of Tom Bergeron and so refuse to watch DWTS any longer. I admit this is petty and childish but I thought Tom was the best host on TV and do not wish to reward TPTB by watching.

Will follow Kaitlyn, Johnny and Vern closely through your posts here. Hope they all make it to the finals.

@Doats your post was like you read my mind. It's not gonna be any fun without Tom.....sad

@LoveDovez I very often find myself of the same mind/on the same page as you. DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1377737533

@Doats I know right? I think to myself there's my twin. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:45 pm

suzq wrote:I saw that they are bringing back Derek Hough -- maybe as a judge?  They are supposed to announce that on GMA Tuesday morning.

They want to go in another direction but they are going backwards IMHO. Suspect

The six-time winner will participate in the show's upcoming 29th season in some capacity, "Good Morning America" confirmed in a tweet on Wednesday.

The tweet also teased that he may not be returning to his usual role as a professional dancer.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/derek-hough-dancing-with-the-stars-return-season-29

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Yeah, all I need to turn me off even more is another person they are trying to shove down my throat. I had enough of him when he was dancing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:42 am

I think that in terms of his career, Derek has grown beyond a dancer's role on DWTS in the same manner that his sister Julianne has. I could see him being a guest judge, a choreographer, or doing something like advising the group dances. He still has a lot of fans, and is IMO the best choreographer the show has ever had.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:01 pm

Chris Harrison, Fran Drescher and More! Here's the Rumored Celebrity Cast for Dancing with the Stars Season 30

https://parade.com/1240447/mikebloom/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-30/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

Re Tayshia

the success of the franchise on DWTS may be working against her. The previous two Mirrorball winners were both Bachelorettes in Hannah Brown and Kaitlyn Bristowe. And pro-Cheryl Burke has even allegedly requested the producers put a pause on casting from Bachelor nation.

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 @ Cheryl Burke. Seriously? She's suppose to be the pro and is being a cry baby imo.

They better not put another political person on the show. I wouldn't watch until they are gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if CH is on. Wouldn't that be funny if CH who is no longer from BN, wins, Cheryl will have a meltdown. laugh out loud

https://parade.com/1240447/mikebloom/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-30/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:30 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1430990445497225219?s=20

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1430987767077474306?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:32 pm

https://twitter.com/DancingABC/status/1430984677993627652?s=20

https://twitter.com/DancingABC/status/1430984677712666628?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:28 pm

yes Good for them. Congrats Suni on your Olympic medal! Great opportunity at such a young age.

I'm never a fan when they cast a contestant that has dance experience. no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit