SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:40 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:41 am

Sorry, but we know, who is Hannah new partner?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:53 am

The partnering won’t be announced until the premiere. But, of course, we will figure it out before that.

QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15QueerEye - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Sorry guys but I'm just sitting here cracking up that Hannah is on this season with one of the iconic supermodels of all time (who still looks great and is a year older than me... I'm totally jealous!)

Talk about irony.

I do not want Hannah partnered with Gleb or Val. Gleb tends to do "sexy" routines no matter what type of dance he has. Val uses the same choreography in multiple styles so much so all his dances look alike to me. I would say Sasha is out since they are the same height. He will more than likely be partnered with someone short like Ally. I would like to see her with Alan but Brandon and Keo would work for me as well. I think Alan would be a fun partner for her. And, after his last season, I don't see him promoting a showmance.

I would hope that TPTB of DWTS will stop with the showmance angle. Keep it to the dancing, not the romance.

I can also see Hannah becoming friendly with this cast and much loved. Much like Joe. Will we see her on the DWTS tour this winter? I can see that as well.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:31 pm

I am not crazy about Keo's choreography and hope that Hannah gets someone other than him. I wish Maks (sp?) was coming back as I would love to see the results of their partnership.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:36 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bbMoSHQ8C/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bVbeYhY5a/

No Sharna and no Artem this season as professionals

emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:38 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bbMoSHQ8C/
sharnaburgess
Verified
♥ As I’m sure you’ve heard, I will not be returning to @dancingabc this season. I am unbelievably sad to not be back!!! However, what i can whole heartedly tell you is that It’s all good, ALL love and in this moment I can’t help but be grateful for the time and the journey that I’ve had, the people I’ve met, the incredible talent I’ve shared the stage with and the memories I’ve made. To say the least.. it’s been epic. ♥ and to have finally won still feels as exciting and special as it did the moment @tombergeron said our names. .
After nearly 9 years I feel like I grew up on the show. I am going to truly miss creating, story telling and performing for you all, I’ll miss giving the transformative power of dance to the person in front of me, and I’ll miss seeing my Dwts family every day and watching them work their craft in ways that inspire me. Though nothing could ever replace my love for the show, there are things coming into my world that I’m excited to dive into now that I have time. Everything happens for a reason ♥ you know me.. I’ll share when I can.
I have endless love and gratitude for all of you and for everyone at the show. For my fellow pros you light up the stage time and time again, you are what makes the show magical and I can’t wait to watch you shine. ✨ And to all 12 of my partners... thank you thank you and I adore you.
I’ll be watching and cheering this coming season for all of my fam out on that dance floor!!! Good luck everyone, may this be the best season yet! Let’s go season 28!!! 💋 #dwts

This is from Sharna
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:40 pm

This from Artem
theartemc
Verified
I just want to say how sad it makes me feel not to be part of Season 28 of DWTS. It’s been 10 years since I have joined this absolutely, one of a kind, incredible show! It has given me recognition as a dancer, choreographer and a teacher. I have had so many beautiful memories with all of my celebrity partners! They all have shaped me into the person that I am today. Special thank you goes to all the people behind the camera who work extremely hard to not only impress our fans but to make our pro dancer’s visions come to life. What I will miss the most is working along side my coworkers, the heroes of the show. I want to wish them and their new celebrity partners the best of luck this season! I want you all to make it better than it ever was before! Because our DWTS Fans, who mean SO much to me, want DWTS to continue going strong for many, many years to come. To all the fans, I want to thank you SO much for supporting me all these years! I simply couldn’t have done it without you! Without your love! Without your connection! And most importantly without your support! You all have no idea how much I will miss you all this season! I’m already missing you all so much! Even though this is so hard on me, I will be DWTS #1 fan, cheering you all on every Monday night! Good luck to everyone on Seasons 28!
With lots of Love
Artem  #dwts @dancingabc
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:42 pm

Val will be partnered with one of the female stars that will draw the most attention - thinking Christie Brinkley or even Mary, from The Supremes. How great it is she is doing the show!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:44 pm

I love to watch Maks dance but he has gotten too big for his britches as the seasons have progressed. He makes each and every dance all about him these days and has not been nice to some of his partners. So I am a no on Maks ever being on the show again. Maks was at his best in his early seasons when he had something to prove. Some of my favorite dances from him come from those seasons... season 3, 4, 5 and 10. Willa Ford, Laila Ali, Mel Brown and Erin Andrews. I honestly can't remember any of his dances from any seasons after that but I can picture some from those 4 seasons right away.

Keo's choreography is better than Val and Gleb's. I loved Keo with Evanna last season and voted for them to win. He really shined with her as a partner and probably would with Hannas as well. Keo is coming into his own on this show these days.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit