SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm

appiah01 wrote:I actually believe him when he says there are still feelings there. But he did get hurt and not many people want to stick their hand back on a flame to potentially get burned again. Maybe he really does just need some time to see if he can trust her and if the feelings are more than nostalgia and friendship. And in the meantime, dating other people gives him a point of comparison. And Hannah knows she needs to give him that space because as she acknowledged, she hurt him. Maybe they don't work out but more likely they need time and space. (although if I was Hannah, I would shut down so fast after the guy I liked went out with Gigi Hadid. My need to self-protect would go into overdrive).
Agree 100%....

Last edited by Billysmom on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm

@appiah01 Honestly, Gigi is more likely to quickly drop him than the average girl he meets. Tyler meeting some nice girl somewhere who is ready to settle down is more of a threat. Gigi could be done with him in a week. IMO laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:43 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So anyone guessing what might have been the straw that broke the camels back if Tyler is really not interested in getting back with Hannah?  The Frc? Windmill? Long distance (which supposedly she'd discussed with her final guys)? could Tyler be afraid of the ghost of Jed? I'm flummoxed, because of any guy we've met in bn he seems like the only one who might've been able to rise above all of these seeming impediments. But maybe that would have cost him too much....? Did Hannah's proclamation of herself as strong and independent make him feel un-needed?? 

I'm presently thinking his heart still wants her but his head is thinking she needs time to heal and be certain of her feelings and he needs time to heal and be sure he's not just being a doormat. But unicorn that he is I think his concern for Hannah's well being is still the hugest factor. Or at least it would be for the Tyler I've created in my mind, laugh out loud.

It seemed so perfect, each of them sorta between real jobs, having flexibility, perhaps doing dwts together. So much fun. But not to be.
Part of me applauds their seeming maturity, the other part of me thinks, you silly fools, you can grow together (there's a song by ben platt about that...) - as long as you are similar enough and respectful enough, etc etc. 

But maybe each had served his purpose in the others life already, and it's time to move on. Personally, if I were Hannah, I'd unfollow him. Not healthy. Jmo

I’ve been wondering the same thing, honestly.  I just need an answer as to why.  

Gigi Hadid. Not many 20 somethings would turn down the chance with her and she seems to get what she wants. Unfortunately, she’ll chew him up and spit him out the minute the next shiny object comes along.

IMO

That’s actually kind of sad that he’s a shiny new toy. IMO
I don’t find her attractive at all. Neither do my 20 something boys. To each their own, I guess.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Or maybe Tyler ends up with his best friend Kate down the road 👀👀👀
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 Honestly, Gigi is more likely to quickly drop him than the average girl he meets. Tyler meeting some nice girl somewhere who is ready to settle down is more of a threat. Gigi could be done with him in a week. IMO laugh out loud

Oh I agree. Gigi Hadid is a model daughter of a billionaire who is besties with Kendall Jenner and dates popstars. I'm sure she's having fun as well and it isn't even that deep.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 Honestly, Gigi is more likely to quickly drop him than the average girl he meets. Tyler meeting some nice girl somewhere who is ready to settle down is more of a threat. Gigi could be done with him in a week. IMO laugh out loud

I honestly know nothing about her. Never heard of her before...

My first impression of her though was that she will use anybody she can to stay relevant. Even a C-list reality star.

And, looking at photos of her last night, I am of the opinion that Hannah is much prettier.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So anyone guessing what might have been the straw that broke the camels back if Tyler is really not interested in getting back with Hannah?  The Frc? Windmill? Long distance (which supposedly she'd discussed with her final guys)? could Tyler be afraid of the ghost of Jed? I'm flummoxed, because of any guy we've met in bn he seems like the only one who might've been able to rise above all of these seeming impediments. But maybe that would have cost him too much....? Did Hannah's proclamation of herself as strong and independent make him feel un-needed?? 

I'm presently thinking his heart still wants her but his head is thinking she needs time to heal and be certain of her feelings and he needs time to heal and be sure he's not just being a doormat. But unicorn that he is I think his concern for Hannah's well being is still the hugest factor. Or at least it would be for the Tyler I've created in my mind, laugh out loud.

It seemed so perfect, each of them sorta between real jobs, having flexibility, perhaps doing dwts together. So much fun. But not to be.
Part of me applauds their seeming maturity, the other part of me thinks, you silly fools, you can grow together (there's a song by ben platt about that...) - as long as you are similar enough and respectful enough, etc etc. 

But maybe each had served his purpose in the others life already, and it's time to move on. Personally, if I were Hannah, I'd unfollow him. Not healthy. Jmo

I’ve been wondering the same thing, honestly.  I just need an answer as to why.  

Gigi Hadid. Not many 20 somethings would turn down the chance with her and she seems to get what she wants. Unfortunately, she’ll chew him up and spit him out the minute the next shiny object comes along.

IMO

That’s actually kind of sad that he’s a shiny new toy. IMO
I don’t find her attractive at all.  Neither do my 20 something boys.  To each their own, I guess.

I don’t find her pretty either and not in the least bit interesting. I can’t imagine what they would have in common. She seems sort of dull and flat to me. Anyway, she’s a super model and although Tyler is a unicorn, he’s a still a male unicorn.... Rolling Eyes
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:01 pm

@HavaDrPepper

I used to follow her more when I was younger and she first hit the scene. I think she is stunning. But I got bored with her. Tyler is at most something for her to consider when bored. She could wake up tomorrow and go nvm. He would need to completely change who he is for her to even remotely consider him as public bf. And he would largely be a purse holder. But I don't think Tyler wants more than fun either. My guess is he's doing this to repair his ego. If he wanted something serious, he wouldn't be going on dates with her IMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

I honestly know nothing about her. Never heard of her before...

My first impression of her though was that she will use anybody she can to stay relevant.  Even a C-list reality star.

And, looking at photos of her last night, I am of the opinion that Hannah is much prettier.

IMO

I know of her because her mother is Dutch. She was a model also. She dated Zayn Malik from One Direction. She looks a high maintenance girl to me. Not the type of girl I would see Tyler with.

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:06 pm

I knew about Gigi from when she was on real houswives with her mom and when she was dating Joe Jonas years ago.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:16 pm

I agree that Tyler is not a serious contender for Gigi.  I doubt she is for him either.  I'll also say that while Tyler will be his partner's biggest cheerleader, I think the "arm candy" comment by him to Hannah may have been said  tongue in cheek.  He doesn't deserve to be anyone's purse holder. No one does.  I still see this as a lark, maybe due to a prior agreed upon thing, or maybe to try to salve a bruised ego, or maybe a hundred other reasons.  I don't blame him for any of it.
Chalk it up to a life experience, a bucket list item if you will..date a supermodel.  If Tyler is indeed who many of us think he is following what we have seen, this too shall pass.  He has been raised and shown to be a man of character.  No one is perfect, I've this before about him.  He is so worth it though in my humble opinion.  Stay strong Hannah.  All is JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:17 pm

See I'm not a real housewives fan... never watched the first episode. Heard of One Direction but have never heard their music. My cousin's granddaughters have talked about them.

Quite a few of these contestants this season since it is a younger cast could be my grandchildren! And, since I don't have grandchildren I'm not in the loop for what is "in" for this generation

hehehe

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove