SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't get why she sent Peter home. Was it because she didn't know his true feelings? If so, she knows them now. Maybe the loop de loop is her returning to F3. They were mighty friendly on that couch.  IMO

OMG they would be a true loop de loop.. But I really don’t think so.. he said he got closure!!

Well, yea, he probably would rather have 30 women of his own come fall.  But she didn't clearly explain why she sent him home over the others.  It felt like she said a whole lot of nothing.  IMO
If felt like nothing IMO because it was a time filler since we were not getting the FRC today....and yeah it got Peter his TB audition.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't get why she sent Peter home. Was it because she didn't know his true feelings? If so, she knows them now. Maybe the loop de loop is her returning to F3. They were mighty friendly on that couch.  IMO

OMG they would be a true loop de loop.. But I really don’t think so.. he said he got closure!!

Well, yea, he probably would rather have 30 women of his own come fall.  But she didn't clearly explain why she sent him home over the others.  It felt like she said a whole lot of nothing.  IMO
She basically said he waited to long to tell her he love her!!! She like the verbal reassurance!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:38 pm

They want Peter for TB. Hannah is going to ask Tyler for a second chance and he’s gonna say yes. It’s the most obvious thing ever.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:38 pm

@Alanna  I agree Alanna. I saw love between Tyler and Hannah.  Jed was familiar for her. Amazing how Tyler really caught up.  More time would have benefited Hannah.  Did you see all the comments from Hannah’s mom tonight?  Interesting.  I guess Hannah will ask Tyler for another chance but I refuse to believe she doesn’t already know the answer!  I just can’t imagine Tyler turning Hannah down on stage. Thoughts??

Oh and Peter got closure for sure. Hannah was patting his arm like a good friend.

Last edited by LaineyG on Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:39 pm

I really hope that Tyler is F1 and the spoilers are wrong. The edit sure seems like it's him and not Jed....I hope she either picks him, or that she goes back to him.

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:40 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:They want Peter for TB. Hannah is going to ask Tyler for a second chance and he’s gonna say yes. It’s the most obvious thing ever.
I know. I feel like I’m on my own island here. I see this whole afr already tomorrow.

Hannah reaming jed out (again) and then talking to Chris how she made a mistake, bringing Tyler out, crying/confessing, long dramatic pause, cut to commercial, him freaking out, more dragging out, and him saying yes/always eventually. And then kiss, twirl, Chris is BEFUMBLED.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

She basically said he waited to long to tell her he love her!!! She like the verbal reassurance!

But that doesn't say anything about her feelings for him. She didn't get verbal assurance she said she needed but still screwed him 4 times during fantasy suites. What does that say about what she truly prioritizes at this stage in life? It's why I can't see her settling down with anyone. She lives in CA now. She can always hook back up with Peter later JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:They want Peter for TB. Hannah is going to ask Tyler for a second chance and he’s gonna say yes. It’s the most obvious thing ever.
I know. I feel like I’m on my own island here. I see this whole afr already tomorrow.

Hannah reaming jed out (again) and then talking to Chris how she made a mistake, bringing Tyler out, crying/confessing, long dramatic pause, cut to commercial, him freaking out, more dragging out, and him saying yes/always eventually. And then kiss, twirl, Chris is BEFUMBLED.
You're definitely not alone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:46 pm

SeekAny wrote:The fact that they keep hinting at bachelor nation crying.... well that to me means we’ll be rejoicing. She’s gonna ask Tyler for another shot IMO and he’s gonna say yes.  

Finally catching up here...after tonight’s anti Jed edit, Peter’s Bach audition, and Hannah’s nervousness at the end...that’s exactly how I see it!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:47 pm

CH oversold the whole “is she gonna get her fairy tale ending” way too much, we shall see how it shakes down.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Can we talk about how Peter really won the season? He never really wanted to marry Hannah in my opinion and she's not ready to settle down. IMO But he got lots of sex, will be known as the man forever, and maybe 20 + women in the fall. He won!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

You're definitely not alone.
Count me in! 

Also, I feel like Tyler watching that has to see that she clearly fell for him too and was torn to the point that it was making her physically ill. That has to be reassuring to him since some episodes were so Jed heavy. I feel like Hannah’s ITM when she said “I don’t want to get engaged to one guy and still be thinking about the other” will be a huge topic tomorrow. Add in that she apparently says to Jed “you took this experience from me” and it’s like dang, IMO this is the perfect set up for something to go down with Tyler tomorrow night.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie