SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:50 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:If she didn't pick him in greece as some of us suspected it (I know really hope I'm wrong because I can't see them working), I hope he has well moved on. Tyler and Hannah are not compatible.  I don't see them working together during this stage of her life.  JMO

Exactly! Why would you take someone back because the other dude lied and scammed you. You just rebounding. I didn't know things had turned upside down, when she made that comment to Peter, I thought to myself, she ain't with Tyler. I think she just giving herself some time to think about the situation with Jed and she will tell her decision tomorrow night. Maybe why CH saying is she with someone. Gee last I read she chose Tyler now I come back to this storm. She needs to sit down and keep her mouth close till she matures.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:51 pm

I don't think she wants to hook back up with Peter. I mean I think she was trying to be nice to him, but if she really wanted to be with him then she wouldn't have let him go. Now, Peter will either get the Bachelor gig or he'll have many women trying to hit on him. If he got closure, then I believe him. Hannah has made some mistakes and I don't agree with everything that she's said and done, but I do hope that she's happy and gets what she wants. I think that this hasn't been an easy experience for her, but hopefully she has learned some things in the process.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:53 pm

A reddit poster was at the live show tonight and sitting right behind Ali. She posted a photo of Ali picking a selfie to post. Looks like it might have been during a break. A girl in front of Ali appears to be talking with the person next to her.

She said it was actually boring except that she got to hear the entire crowd booing every time Jed came on screen. rofl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:56 pm

Twitter is on fire as usual. This episode gave us so much frigging content laugh out loud

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:57 pm

pbmax wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:If she didn't pick him in greece as some of us suspected it (I know really hope I'm wrong because I can't see them working), I hope he has well moved on. Tyler and Hannah are not compatible.  I don't see them working together during this stage of her life.  JMO

Exactly! Why would you take someone back because the other dude lied and scammed you. You just rebounding. I didn't know things had turned upside down, when she made that comment to Peter, I thought to myself, she ain't with Tyler. I think she just giving herself some time to think about the situation with Jed and she will tell her decision tomorrow night. Maybe why CH saying is she with someone. Gee last I read she chose Tyler now I come back to this storm. She needs to sit down and keep her mouth close till she matures.

I'm not saying Hannah is a bad person. I just not sure why Tyler should bear the burden of her mess. Even if he's F1, I would want him to run away. If she made the comment and is with Tyler, I would be speechless. It would show a blatant disregard for his feelings. There are women far more compatible with him in the real world who would take more care of his feelings. JMO If Hannah was a man, and Tyler was a woman, no one would be rooting for a Hannah and Tyler ending. They would be telling Tyler to realize his worth. I'm not excusing Hannah's immaturity and antics because she has a vagina, sorry. At this stage in her life, I'm not sure why any man would be trying to marry her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:They want Peter for TB. Hannah is going to ask Tyler for a second chance and he’s gonna say yes. It’s the most obvious thing ever.
I know. I feel like I’m on my own island here. I see this whole afr already tomorrow.

Hannah reaming jed out (again) and then talking to Chris how she made a mistake, bringing Tyler out, crying/confessing, long dramatic pause, cut to commercial, him freaking out, more dragging out, and him saying yes/always eventually. And then kiss, twirl, Chris is BEFUMBLED.
You're definitely not alone.
Count me in! 

Also, I feel like Tyler watching that has to see that she clearly fell for him too and was torn to the point that it was making her physically ill. That has to be reassuring to him since some episodes were so Jed heavy. I feel like Hannah’s ITM when she said “I don’t want to get engaged to one guy and still be thinking about the other” will be a huge topic tomorrow. Add in that she apparently says to Jed “you took this experience from me” and it’s like dang, IMO this is the perfect set up for something to go down with Tyler tomorrow night.
Okay. Phew glad I have my girl gang here with me heartbeat

This is gonna be a great afr imo and vulnerable, sweet, off the cuff Hannah with understanding, patient, loving Tyler is the freaking dream duo for this type of scenario imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:00 am

I think Hannah and Tyler would be really compatible in real life if only because not once this season have I thought Tyler was under any illusions about who Hannah is. The things people have criticized her for this season are things that Tyler praises. I think people might be projecting their feelings about Hannah onto Tyler. Like even if they don't get back together I think he'll still defend her and her choices.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:01 am

I think she's gonna ask Tyler for a second chance too.

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:04 am

ReneeM wrote:I think Hannah and Tyler would be really compatible in real life if only because not once this season have I thought Tyler was under any illusions about who Hannah is. The things people have criticized her for this season are things that Tyler praises. I think people might be projecting their feelings about Hannah onto Tyler. Like even if they don't get back together I think he'll still defend her and her choices.

Tyler thinking he can handle it and him actually being able to are very different things. I'm just saying. It feels like another kaitlyn/shawn or andi/josh situation waiting to happen.  I'd rather he walk.  He's the only one that has anything to lose here. The man is sitting on 1.2 million followers.  Why deal with the drama that will come from being with Hannah? JMO

Let's see how Tyler handles things when he's sitting next to her in media rounds and they start talking to Hannah about Peter in the windmill 4 times? Do you all see that ending well for him? He'll then be considered a jerk for not being able to deal with it. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:05 am

bleuberry wrote:I think she's gonna ask Tyler for a second chance too.
Please just tell me she knows she is getting an affirmative response because TPTB is evil!!!!!!
But yeah I don’t see Tyler embarrassing her on national TV, not in character from what i have sleuthed about him for months now...we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:05 am

A poster on reddit was hiking the Hollywood sign trail this afternoon and ran into Jed and a friend. She said he was nice to them and was much taller than she thought he would be. She also said he seemed sad.

And, I bet the "friend" was actually a producer.

So I think we can say he will be there tomorrow night...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:08 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:A poster on reddit  was hiking the Hollywood sign trail this afternoon and ran into Jed and a friend.  She said he was nice to them and was much taller than she thought he would be.  She also said he seemed sad.

And, I bet the "friend" was actually a producer.

So I think we can say he will be there tomorrow night...
Oh nice we can confirm he is in LA...he is 6 ft tall I think, he just looks shorter on TV because he is shown standing with other taller dudes. I think Jed will be subdued, I just don’t want him saying negative things about Haley, if he sticks to the “I messed up but i am sorry” script, that would be ok by me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie