SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:44 am

HEA wrote:Please someone refresh my mind about what Tyler could bring better on the table money wise than Jed? What future did he offer that was better than Jed?  Because I heard nothing, except promises that all will be wonderful... oh well
Well he has an MBA, has done pretty well modeling, has the ability to run a construction company, and seems to be able to draw more people to a run in the park with one days notice than Jed can draw to one of his "gigs".
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:52 am

IMO both guys are not broke but are not living grand. Tyler with this show will have incomes from his IG. But before that, living at his mom in Jupiter FL? His prospects were IMO very limited.

Jed cannot change his dreams because people think poop about it. This is his passion, being good or bad is not important. Many young people have no idea what thwart to do. Many singers started penniless too. Still think he is not talented but at least he has a goal.

This is so judgmental. Like ok if the guy is a doctor but not if he is a car seller........... mirror mirror eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think she doesn't know what's going to happen meaning the sit down with Jed and not the filming that's already been done.

Which might be why RS is saying he thinks she would take Jed back before she reconciles with Tyler.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 am

HEA wrote:Please someone refresh my mind about what Tyler could bring better on the table money wise than Jed? What future did he offer that was better than Jed?  Because I heard nothing, except promises that all will be wonderful... oh well

Tyler successfully ran his dad's company in his absence, and could probably work with his dad or on his own doing home construction/renovation as much as he wants to. He models -- when I lived in NYC, I met male models who were not half as good looking as he is. And at this point, he is beloved by BN and can supplement his earnings in any number of ways.

I think Hannah's dad liked his work ethic, and the way Tyler stepped up when his dad was sick. It also wouldn't surprise me in the least if specific numbers were discussed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 am

Again comparing 2 different people is moot to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:57 am

Wow I missed so much conversation between Hannah dad and Tyler. Must watch that part again

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 am

Loved the comfort between Peter and Hannah on the couch tonight - laughing and teasing one another. They really like each other, even if they don't love each other. And the 4 timesin a windmill I took as a joke! I thought it was interesting that Hannah brought up that she and Jed were both dreamers and how was that supposed to work? I can totally see and hear Jed saying the same things he said to Hannah to any other woman who gives him attention. He just doesn't come off as sincere. I found Tyler to be quite honest - admitting he got a D in his first semester of college and had to attend summer school. That takes maturity as well as confidence to say that when meeting potential in-laws for the first time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:05 am

I agree that Tyler seems a great guy but he had no solid future to offer on the table... same as Jed. That is my point. Jed is worse than poop while Tyler is a saint without a solid future either. Too bad Hannah rejected him in Greece. For me, it is for the better. To wish him going with Hannah makes me cringe. Poor guy, he deserves so much better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:24 am

HEA wrote:I agree that Tyler seems a great guy but he had no solid future to offer on the table... same as Jed. That is my point. Jed is worse than poop while Tyler is a saint without a solid future either. Too bad Hannah rejected him in Greece. For me, it is for the better. To wish him going with Hannah makes me cringe. Poor guy, he deserves so much better!

My brother is retired now, but back when he was active in his career I could see him hiring someone like Tyler to train to manage large scale construction projects -- schools, hospitals, museums, stadiums, etc. My brother looked for people who were college educated, knew something about construction, had a good work ethic, etc. This is work that pays very well indeed, once your career is up and running.

I'm not saying that's what Tyler wants to do, just that he would be a viable candidate for such a job. I think Tyler has very good prospects indeed.

As for Jed, who knows. I happen to agree with Hannah's parents about their concerns, although others may not. I also agree with Hannah's mom who questioned if being married to a musician is the lifestyle Hannah wants (i.e. him not being home at night, keeping odd hours, being on the road, etc.) Even Hannah noted that since she is in a creative field herself, their financial future might be less than solid. Hannah's family's approach to her was, has she thought about this? -- because parents are often very practical in that way. And based on her response, she really hadn't up to that point.

There have been singers or singer/songwriters that I've seen on American Idol who to me, have decent prospects for a performing career. You can kind of tell, even if they are a bit raw in the beginning stages. I haven't seen anything like that level of talent in Jed. Of course Jed's dad is a musician as well, so that might make a difference. His dad knows the ins and outs of that career. But if I were Hannah's parent, I would be raising the same concerns that they raised. Passion doesn't pay the bills.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:37 am

HEA wrote:I agree that Tyler seems a great guy but he had no solid future to offer on the table... same as Jed. That is my point. Jed is worse than poop while Tyler is a saint without a solid future either. Too bad Hannah rejected him in Greece. For me, it is for the better. To wish him going with Hannah makes me cringe. Poor guy, he deserves so much better!
all three live at home and none are established in their careers. the financial talk should have been moot imo because they’re all at least going to make fabfitfun money  cantstopl

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:38 am

West Coast here, just finished watching...

Hannah looked gorgeous tonight! Loved that royal blue dress, glad they picked that one. Hair & MU looked amazing too! Showing us the beauty queen that she is!!

I love Peter's parents sooo much! Barbara is awesome (my mother's name was Barbara)!
Peter's dad reminds me of one of our friends too. They handled everything so well.

I think the reunion between Hannah and Peter went great. I'm sad they didn't end up together. The part about the 4 times was definitely pre-planned. I thought it was going to sound awful from reading posts here before I watched the episode, but it didn't seem that bad to me. I mean she already put it out there already that they had sex, so...

Yes they have been selling Peter as a sexy guy all season. He'd make a great Bachelor, but so would Mike, and so would Tyler. I don't really care who they choose.

I still have a lot of catching up to do on these threads...

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 am

Fyi Robert Mills tweet before Hannah sat down with Peter. 

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1155991007625764864
So that 4 times thing was clearly preplanned and most like encourage by the producers, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie