SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 am

Jolena wrote:After watching tonight. I think she was def picking Tyler as F1 but producers knew about Jed and made her pick him just like they made Jason pick Melissa in both cases they knew the lead wanted the other person( molly & Tyler). we can add Arie and Lauren to that type switch too. This could be why we hear her telling someone (who I now think is Tyler) "It's not suppose to be this way" They wanted the drama and the breakup on tape and Hannah still gets her Happy ever after at the end (If Tyler takes her back) which imo  they already know that he will . jmo Her date with Jed tonight was not so good and she knows her parents saw red flags with him while liking everything about Tyler.
Interesting. I haven’t watched it yet as am in AUS and can’t watch for another 24 hours. Are you saying that the whole ending could be manipulated by the producers. If so, maybe Hannah and styler were in on it to create the drama. It kind of seems plausible considering that all along Tyler was given the F1 edit. Just throwing it out there

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:12 am

Amethyst wrote:
HEA wrote:I agree that Tyler seems a great guy but he had no solid future to offer on the table... same as Jed. That is my point. Jed is worse than poop while Tyler is a saint without a solid future either. Too bad Hannah rejected him in Greece. For me, it is for the better. To wish him going with Hannah makes me cringe. Poor guy, he deserves so much better!

My brother is retired now, but back when he was active in his career I could see him hiring someone like Tyler to train to manage large scale construction projects -- schools, hospitals, museums, stadiums, etc. My brother looked for people who were college educated, knew something about construction, had a good work ethic, etc. This is work that pays very well indeed, once your career is up and running.

I'm not saying that's what Tyler wants to do, just that he would be a viable candidate for such a job. I think Tyler has very good prospects indeed.
This is exactly the kind of work J.P. Rosenbaum does, and he and Ashley are doing extremely well for themselves. Tyler's MBA is always going to be an asset going forward, whereas Jed evidently doesn't see the value in post-secondary music study to actually, you know, try and improve his skills. In terms of promising future prospects, my money's on Tyler every time.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:15 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
notarose wrote:Tyler told Hannah’s dad he wanted to share a life of faith. Hannah tells the tv audience she and Peter f*cked in a windmill 4 times.
Hmm...

Does anyone know each other on this show?
It’s a sh*t show at this point.
JMO

I haven't watched the episode yet because, well, kids laugh out loud  but all I can say is...cringe.  speechless
OMG, did she really say that? That’s really horrible in every way

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:17 am

She was kidding. See Rob Mills' tweet on the previous page. He was hyping it up in advance.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:24 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:45 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think Hannah and Tyler would be really compatible in real life if only because not once this season have I thought Tyler was under any illusions about who Hannah is. The things people have criticized her for this season are things that Tyler praises. I think people might be projecting their feelings about Hannah onto Tyler. Like even if they don't get back together I think he'll still defend her and her choices.

Tyler thinking he can handle it and him actually being able to are very different things. I'm just saying. It feels like another kaitlyn/shawn or andi/josh situation waiting to happen.  I'd rather he walk.  He's the only one that has anything to lose here. The man is sitting on 1.2 million followers.  Why deal with the drama that will come from being with Hannah? JMO

Let's see how Tyler handles things when he's sitting next to her in media rounds and they start talking to Hannah about Peter in the windmill 4 times?  Do you all see that ending well for him?  He'll then be considered a jerk for not being able to deal with it.  JMO
The difference is that Tyler's shown himself to be the opposite of those guys personality wise. The way he thinks about women, their sexuality, them speaking their mind. Comparing him to those guys is actually disrespectful to him. Also both those guys showed those tendencies on the show, Tyler hasn't. As for potential media and talking about the windmill, he was comfortable enough joking about it on IG. And yes I would think he's a jerk if he got back together with her only to hold the show over her head for any length of time because if they get back together, he'll be making a fully informed decision because this is all out there, and part of that choice is letting go of what happened on the show and the things she did before they were in a relationship.

No offense, but you don't really know Tyler.  You just know what he tweets.  That doesn't indicate what he truly feels about all this.  He could be like Shawn, who IMO is not a bad man; he just got hurt.   I can't sit here and pretend like I know Tyler will handle it really well when he is asked or teased about Hannah screwing Peter 4 times in windmill.  But I know most guys in his age range, couldn't handle it and it would cause insecurities and problems.  So, as a fan of his, I'd rather he walk than stay with Hannah (yes, I believe they are already together).  I don't see it going well for him, and he needs to remove himself from her mess.  JMO

The vast majority of this board don't know Tyler or any of the contestants personally. We are all kind of speculating based on what information is shown to us/sleuthed. By the same rationale, we don't know that he isn't a certain way. JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:40 am

Another reason I thought she might have said "4 times" is because people were questioning why she let Peter go after her FS with him...maybe she was trying to let people know everything was okay in that department. It also feeds into making him more desirable/sexy for the next Bachelor job.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:56 am

Dahling wrote:Another reason I thought she might have said "4 times" is because people were questioning why she let Peter go after her FS with him...maybe she was trying to let people know everything was okay in that department. It also feeds into making him more desirable/sexy for the next Bachelor job.
And perhaps they never actually had sex at all.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:53 am

Eagle Eye wrote:She was kidding. See Rob Mills' tweet on the previous page. He was hyping it up in advance.

There’s no reason to think that was a joke, IMO. I always wondered why two healthy young people would be bragging about two times. And yes, I know they shouldn’t be discussing it at all. Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:53 am

Doats wrote:Just rewatched Jed's LCD. First thing I noticed was after kissing him hello, Hannah gave Jed a slight push away. (Hope Lucas and any other body language folk can look out for that to verify my assessment.) Hannah then, for the first time in my eyes, seemed somewhat aloof with Jed while they were sitting on the couch. Said she also had passions and that there needs to be a balance, that it was scary they were both like that. Sounded like she had really taken her father's words to heart.

And Jed is still shaking his head while telling her he wants to take care of her. Toward the end he initiates kisses and she leans back and away. Up to this point I was pretty sure she was head over heels with this guy but I didn't get that impression with this scene. Maybe it was just the realization that tomorrow was decision day...but I do think she was finally beginning to question her future with Jed.

Just going from my memory (haven't gone back to watch) of last night, I also felt she was ... distancing herself emotionally ... from Jed. Anytime someone leans back and away from another person that's pretty much how I see it. IMO we lean in for emotional closeness and away for distance.

The biggest thing to me about that scene was how almost violently Jed was shaking his head over just about everything "sweet" he was saying to Hannah about taking care of her and as a result none of it came across as sincere to me - it all struck me as deception.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 am

smg2587 wrote:Fyi Robert Mills tweet before Hannah sat down with Peter. 

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1155991007625764864
So that 4 times thing was clearly preplanned and most like encourage by the producers, jmo.
And she sounded rehearsed but it was hilarious!!!!! I loved her and Peter’s vibe on the couch too. She’s such a gorgeous, happy woman. Love Hannah banana.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:08 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Doats wrote:Just rewatched Jed's LCD. First thing I noticed was after kissing him hello, Hannah gave Jed a slight push away. (Hope Lucas and any other body language folk can look out for that to verify my assessment.) Hannah then, for the first time in my eyes, seemed somewhat aloof with Jed while they were sitting on the couch. Said she also had passions and that there needs to be a balance, that it was scary they were both like that. Sounded like she had really taken her father's words to heart.

And Jed is still shaking his head while telling her he wants to take care of her. Toward the end he initiates kisses and she leans back and away. Up to this point I was pretty sure she was head over heels with this guy but I didn't get that impression with this scene. Maybe it was just the realization that tomorrow was decision day...but I do think she was finally beginning to question her future with Jed.

Just going from my memory (haven't gone back to watch) of last night, I also felt she was ... distancing herself emotionally ... from Jed. Anytime someone leans back and away from another person that's pretty much how I see it. IMO we lean in for emotional closeness and away for distance.

The biggest thing to me about that scene was how almost violently Jed was shaking his head over just about everything "sweet" he was saying to Hannah about taking care of her and as a result none of it came across as sincere to me - it all struck me as deception.
JMHO

Thank you @Lucas15. THANK YOU. It is amazing (to me) that some viewers think Jed loves Hannah. His body betrays him at every turn. Not in a micro-expression way but as in very visible, easily discernable way -- his head is shaking wildly and deliberately "NO. NO. NO." when saying he "loves" Hannah or anything positive about their relationship. I noticed it half-watching as I was doing laundry. It really is amazing.

I was really hoping that he got caught up in the Bachelorette bubble and fell for her. For her sake and his, but everything, EVERYTHING, is pointing to deliberate deception even this far in the game. I wonder what made him change his mind to continue in the process. Did he think Tyler/Peter was going to win? Did he want to win and masquerade as a fiance for awhile? We won't get real answers any time soon -- but I do hope they get revealed in the future. Because, wow. WOW.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie