SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:08 am

ReneeM wrote:I think Hannah and Tyler would be really compatible in real life if only because not once this season have I thought Tyler was under any illusions about who Hannah is. The things people have criticized her for this season are things that Tyler praises. I think people might be projecting their feelings about Hannah onto Tyler. Like even if they don't get back together I think he'll still defend her and her choices.

IIRC didn't Hannah once say that her ideal man would love everything about her? Not just the things she does right but the things she does wrong? Hannah - meet Tyler Cameron.

bleuberry wrote:I think she's gonna ask Tyler for a second chance too.

So do I - IMO that's been pretty clearly what their SM has been leading us to. I found her statement at the very end - that she didn't know how "tomorrow" was going to turn out had nothing to do with Jed or anything else - that had all turned out before last night. It was about how things would turn out with Tyler and I felt Hannah was mostly acting that out for the suspense it would create about tonight's show. To me it's pretty obvious how tonight is going to turn out, and IMO it's pretty obvious to the show and also to Hannah; if it wasn't they wouldn't set it up this way. I speculated some time ago that this would end on the ATFR but that the ending would be well known before it happens live, and I think that's exactly what we will see tonight.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 am

North wrote:I was really hoping that he got caught up in the Bachelorette bubble and fell for her. For her sake and his, but everything, EVERYTHING, is pointing to deliberate deception even this far in the game. I wonder what made him change his mind to continue in the process. Did he think Tyler/Peter was going to win? Did he want to win and masquerade as a fiance for awhile? We won't get real answers any time soon -- but I do hope they get revealed in the future. Because, wow. WOW.

I've been waiting for some change - some indication that Jed ended up really caring for Hannah - that could explain what (IMO) he might say as an excuse for not self eliminating before it got this far - that he actually fell in love with Hannah (even if it was only "bubble love"). Unfortunately there's been nothing that I have seen that can make me believe that he did fall in love with her - only things that make be believe that he never did. We're almost at the end if it hasn't happened already, it ain't ever gonna happen!

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:17 am

Lucas15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think Hannah and Tyler would be really compatible in real life if only because not once this season have I thought Tyler was under any illusions about who Hannah is. The things people have criticized her for this season are things that Tyler praises. I think people might be projecting their feelings about Hannah onto Tyler. Like even if they don't get back together I think he'll still defend her and her choices.

IIRC didn't Hannah once say that her ideal man would love everything about her? Not just the things she does right but the things she does wrong? Hannah - meet Tyler Cameron.

bleuberry wrote:I think she's gonna ask Tyler for a second chance too.

So do I - IMO that's been pretty clearly what their SM has been leading us to. I found her statement at the very end - that she didn't know how "tomorrow" was going to turn out had nothing to do with Jed or anything else - that had all turned out before last night. It was about how things would turn out with Tyler and I felt Hannah was mostly acting that out for the suspense it would create about tonight's show. To me it's pretty obvious how tonight is going to turn out, and IMO it's pretty obvious to the show and also to Hannah; if it wasn't they wouldn't set it up this way. I speculated some time ago that this would end on the ATFR but that the ending would be well known before it happens live, and I think that's exactly what we will see tonight.

You and I have been speculating this ATFR scenario for quite some time. Your comment -- paraphrasing here "It is supposed to be a love story. TPTB want a happy couple on the couch at the end of the show." has always stuck with me. It is showbiz and TPTB have a love story to present.

But here's my question...do you think this "reunion" - if it happens - is real or did TPTB offer each an incentive to play along (DWTS, The Bachelor, etc...)? Casually dating long-distance (opposite coasts!) would be the lowest pressure situation imaginable. If the relationship dissolved a few months from now no one would blink an eye.

It will be interesting when Tyler takes the stage tonight. I don't think he's much of an actor so if there is a reunion -- I don't think he can fake it so can't see them bringing him out twice. And I do want Tyler to be able to talk about Jed's manipulation. So my vote is TPTB runs through whatever disaster the FRC ends up being, fade to black, Hannah & Chris Harrison, then Jed, then Hannah & Jed and then Hannah & Tyler. I thought they spent WAY too much time on Peter -- and wish they had squeezed in the Neil Lane commercial and everyone getting ready. Hopefully, the sit-down segments will be more focused than Peter's.

I'd have to go back and check but I think we both thought -- no SHV and TPTB would want H&Ts' first post-show meeting to be live on the air. And if H asks T for a 2nd change, TPTB would've confirmed that beforehand. Sound about right?

Last edited by North on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:18 am

@Lucas15, ABSOLUTELY!! She knows what happens with jed, she doesn’t know what’s going to happen with Tyler. I mean, she totally does know but it’ll be super angsty and emotional for our benefit.

As for jed, she’s just nervous confronting his lying, cheating, disgusting self. I hope the show has her come out to Lizzo laugh out loud

@North, we’ll need to see how they are together. We always know when something’s fake.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 am

Would the producers ever let their lead make a complete fool of themselves asking for a second chance and getting turned down on national TV, live? Especially after all of the heartbreak. No, I don’t think they would, not because they’re decent people (they’re not) but because it doesn’t play into ANY possible storyline and is just a huge letdown. They know exactly where Hannah’s and Tyler’s heads and hearts are at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:26 am

Jolena wrote:After watching tonight. I think she was def picking Tyler as F1 but producers knew about Jed and made her pick him just like they made Jason pick Melissa in both cases they knew the lead wanted the other person (Molly & Tyler). We can add Arie and Lauren to that type switch too. This could be why we hear her telling someone (who I now think is Tyler) "It's not suppose to be this way" They wanted the drama and the breakup on tape and Hannah still gets her Happy ever after at the end (If Tyler takes her back) which imo  they already know that he will . jmo Her date with Jed tonight was not so good and she knows her parents saw red flags with him while liking everything about Tyler.

I've felt for quite some time that this season's story line (ie the one pitched to ABC and all the other execs when Hannah was pitched as the lead in that story) was a "switch season" - in the same way that Jason and Arie's seasons were. The big difference being this time it was a bachelorette who switched instead of a bachelor.

The bolded quote strikes me more than a little bit of what Colton said to Hannah G ("It was supposed to be you".) and from what CH said to Colton (after the fence jump) it seemed to me that production was pushing for Hannah G instead of Cassie. In this season IMO production was pushing for Jed - knowing that there could be an "engineered breakup" (because of Haley) and F2 could become F1 after filming ended. To which all I can say is "Well played production - well played). IMO it sucks for the cast but it's riveting TV - which is all they really care about.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 am

Alanna wrote:@Lucas15, ABSOLUTELY!! She knows what happens with jed, she doesn’t know what’s going to happen with Tyler. I mean, she totally does know but it’ll be super angsty and emotional for our benefit.

As for jed, she’s just nervous confronting his lying, cheating, disgusting self. I hope the show has her come out to Lizzo laugh out loud

@North, we’ll need to see how they are together. We always know when something’s fake.

I took her comments last night at the end to mean that she isn't sure how her live confrontation with Jed tonight will go as she needs answers.

Still having a hard time thinking that she and Tyler have met and reconciled but thinking it's possible. A part of me wishes Tyler would just take the bachelor gig and find someone who truly loves him without reservations. But if they reconcile, it's a helluva good tv moment!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:56 am

I must say that Jed is really something else. Watching him profess love to Hannah and to her family while he knew he had Haley waiting back in Nashville is just...something is not right with this young man. Even DeAnna's F1 fessed up to production during filming about his girlfriend back home and was able to break up with the girlfriend before the FRC.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:57 am

North wrote:You and I have been speculating this ATFR scenario for quite some time. Your comment -- paraphrasing here "It is supposed to be a love story. TPTB want a happy couple on the couch at the end of the show." has always stuck with me. It is showbiz and TPTB have a love story to present.

Yes we have been. And the love story ending isn't really because this is a rom com show - it's not. But the fantasy that has resulted in a show that has lasted 17 years and is still going strong is that it can lead to real relationships with real people - otherwise it's nothing more than a soap opera.

North wrote:But here's my question...do you think this "reunion" - if it happens - is real or did TPTB offer each an incentive to play along (DWTS, The Bachelor, etc...)? Casually dating long-distance (opposite coasts!) would be the lowest pressure situation imaginable. If the relationship dissolved a few months from now no one would blink an eye.

Well IMO it was real for Jason and Molly, and it was real for Arie and Lauren, so there's that. But I also think it will be real for Hannah and Tyler. Hidden among the 30 or so cast - most of whom are there for the drama - there is at least 1 (but probably less than 3) people who are really well picked as being a good match for a relationship with the lead. The show will protect them even if the lead doesn't see it right away ("Here's someone we think you should get to know better") so these few keep getting roses and actually have a chance. This is how they keep the dream going from season to season. Though production's talents are usually wasted on creating drama, they do learn a lot about the lead AND the cast so they really can be great matchmakers if they choose to, and I think they found someone uniquely great for Hannah when they found Tyler.

It will be interesting when Tyler takes the stage tonight. I don't think he's much of an actor so if there is a reunion -- I don't think he can fake it so can't see them bringing him out twice. And I do want Tyler to be able to talk about Jed's manipulation. So my vote is TPTB runs through whatever disaster the FRC ends up being, fade to black, Hannah & Chris Harrison, then Jed, then Hannah & Jed and then Hannah & Tyler. I thought they spent WAY too much time on Peter -- and wish they had squeezed in the Neil Lane commercial and everyone getting read. Hopefully, the sit-down segments will be more focused.

Funny - I just told my wife exactly the same thing less than 5 minutes ago.

I'd have to go back and check but I think we both thought -- no SHV and TPTB would want H&Ts' first post-show meeting to be live on the air. And if H asks T for a 2nd change, TPTB would've confirmed that beforehand. Sound about right?

And I also just told my wife that as well.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:06 am

handwave I!m in Nashville for a couple more weeks, As my niece just had a baby. I've followed on here while I've been away, and I was so excited to see The Tannah supporters holding strong this past week. Honestly, when those two are together in the end, it (imo) will be one of the strongest, solid, loved couples this show has ever had, and I'm here for it. Thanks for hanging with me in the rabbit hole. Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:09 am

luvstx wrote:
snipped
I took her comments last night at the end to mean that she isn't sure how her live confrontation with Jed tonight will go as she needs answers.

Still having a hard time thinking that she and Tyler have met and reconciled but thinking it's possible.  A part of me wishes Tyler would just take the bachelor gig and find someone who truly loves him without reservations.  But if they reconcile, it's a helluva good tv moment!

I don't think she's nervous about meeting Jed. For one thing, she's already dealt (pretty well IMO) with Luke and I don't think Jed can be that bad. For another, she has anger to motivate her - Jed robbed her of the ending she wanted by misrepresenting himself to her. For a third, he's already had a chance to confront her (when they broke up) so all he can do is say what he's already had a chance to say and she's already dealt with it once. What answers can he give her tonight that he didn't already give her? She doesn't need any more answers. If he says anything different she will catch him in more lies and then go beast for past lies in addition to any current lies. Jed's only IMO option is to fall on his sword and apologize profusely in which case she has no confrontation to worry about.
JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:22 am

No matter what happens tonight, Hannah is a gem, and Tyler would be lucky to have her. Not just vice versa.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie