SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:04 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:it's funny what we all see. i've seen lots of body language analysis here of jed. but every picture i see of hannah and tyler, i see a one-way relationship. he's always holding her from behind or he's practically on top of her and she's just passively receiving. i hope  that'll change if he gives her another chance but that's what it was in greece.

i have now come to see tyler's family as trolls. they were posting lovey dovey pics of tyler and hannah from the beginning when they knew he wasn't f1, knowing tahannah fans were hanging on their every post. i don't understand this because i would think it would be painful for tyler if he truly fell in love with hannah and lost her. so he's either a super-humanly confident guy who just knew her relationship with jed wasn't going to last and has been waiting in the wings all this time. or he was over it pretty quickly when he came back and now views her as a friend. i guess we'll see which one tonight. all jmho.
I've studied their BL all season and have not seen her passive with him since their hometown date. I think before, she was a bit awkward around him and didn't know what to do with their chemistry. I think she's used to being the one in charge and it's taken her awhile to allow herself to be comfortable with being the one that is pursued.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:17 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:it's funny what we all see. i've seen lots of body language analysis here of jed. but every picture i see of hannah and tyler, i see a one-way relationship. he's always holding her from behind or he's practically on top of her and she's just passively receiving. i hope  that'll change if he gives her another chance but that's what it was in greece.

i have now come to see tyler's family as trolls. they were posting lovey dovey pics of tyler and hannah from the beginning when they knew he wasn't f1, knowing tahannah fans were hanging on their every post. i don't understand this because i would think it would be painful for tyler if he truly fell in love with hannah and lost her. so he's either a super-humanly confident guy who just knew her relationship with jed wasn't going to last and has been waiting in the wings all this time. or he was over it pretty quickly when he came back and now views her as a friend. i guess we'll see which one tonight. all jmho.
Because the pictures are posed and some people just like posing certain ways. I only analyse pictures in terms of the ones Hannah chooses to post from each date. I think BL analysis is more accurate with videos and when I watch them together I don't think physically anything's been one sided. Emotionally is another story but I think she was building to it over the course of the season and finally went there with him in last night's episode..

As for his family being trolls, first off it would be just his mom because I don't think his dad is even on SM, Austin is private, and Ryan has only posted once about the show, on his IG story and it was just a post that he was watching the episode. I said earlier this season that sometimes we assign motives to things people do and based on our interpretation without truly knowing (especially when it comes to family members), then when we're wrong, instead of admitting that, we call them trolls. I think Mama C is excited her son's on tv and is happy he's gotten so much support. I don't think she's purposely trolled anyone to think Tyler and Hannah are together.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:27 pm

^^ to add... didn’t people think Tyler was eliminated at F3 because of a comment his mom made on Colton’s picture.... when in fact he was F2 she just didn’t know yet.

I don’t think Mama C has trolled at all. It’s more Hannah’s family that keeps liking and following Tyler and Hannah posts/accounts.... and Tyler himself. Heck Hannah’s brother even tweeted at Tyler about meeting the Browns when the show was airing at F4.... this giving a spoiler himself that Tyler’s made F2.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:30 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ to add... didn’t people think Tyler was eliminated at F3 because of a comment his mom made on Colton’s picture.... when in fact he was F2 she just didn’t know yet.
Correct, she posted under Colton’s pic with Cassie that she wishes the same for her son and folks ran with it that her son was eliminated at F3 based on that, meanwhile the woman was simply wishing love for her son laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:54 pm

When Jed was calling Hannah “baby” last night - so reminded me of myself after a “couple” of glasses of wine, calling all five of my nephews “hon”/“honey” - so I don’t insult them by confusing their names. IMO he probably has just as many girlfriends he is trying to keep straight.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:04 pm

Rookie wrote:When Jed was calling Hannah “baby” last night - so reminded me of myself after a “couple” of glasses of wine, calling all five of my nephews “hon”/“honey” - so I don’t insult them by confusing their names. IMO he probably has just as many girlfriends he is trying to keep straight.

I puked a little in my mouth. Thanks for the reminder. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:Why are they still pretending it's a mystery? It was in freakin people magazine, guys!!!

This is too funny and exactly how I am feeling. rofl The giddiness has taken over my day.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Gotya! I obviously don't know Tyler at all, but maybe he's matured since he dated this other girl? It seems like his family doesn't think Hannah's admission about the windmill is that big a deal. Tyler's mother just posted this as an Instagram story.thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 5010

Most mothers don't know what their sons are like in relationships. Tyler's a good guy.  But I've been told things that indicate he's not nearly as confident and secure as he appears, that he's actually far from it.  And this wasn't too long.  

Thanks for this! That makes him all the more endearing, that he doesn't even realize the effect he has on women.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:16 pm

msjr wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Gotya! I obviously don't know Tyler at all, but maybe he's matured since he dated this other girl? It seems like his family doesn't think Hannah's admission about the windmill is that big a deal. Tyler's mother just posted this as an Instagram story.thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 5010

She also posted it as a regular post and liked a very sweet comment from someone saying they loved Hannah and Tyler together.

Which makes me think all the more Hannah is single. Doesn't the family have to sign a confidentiality agreement? Why is she posting this for all the world to see? Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 pm

IMO it's entirely normal to post pictures of a given couple on dates while the show is still airing. Tyler hasn't been officially eliminated yet, so why not? Why not celebrate what was good about their time together? -- and doubly so since she threw over her F1 anyway.

I'm not concerned about Hannah's upcoming live confrontation with Jed. As others have pointed out, they've already said to each other everything that they will say tonight. Jed's only choice is to say that he messed up, and to apologize. Not much else to do. I don't wish him ill, but neither am I interested in seeing him on my TV after tonight. He'll pick up some fans from his time on the show and move on. I really hope that they don't send him to next year's Paradise, but you never know.

I'm much more interested in what she will say to Tyler and vice-versa. Tyler's "brand" right now is to keep it classy, and I'm sure that he will continue to stay that way tonight. The wild card will be how he reacts when he sees her again. Peter was quite emotional when he saw her, how much more so might Tyler be? And if he's moved on, and perhaps wants the Bach role, he needs to walk a fine line in how he handles this reunion.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:49 pm

I know I'll be watching the clock the entire time, trying to calculate how much room there is left for Tyler. Aaarrgghh. Would be a lot more relaxed if it was three hours, esp with the bip intros we will b getting
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:12 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
HEA wrote:I agree that Tyler seems a great guy but he had no solid future to offer on the table... same as Jed. That is my point. Jed is worse than poop while Tyler is a saint without a solid future either. Too bad Hannah rejected him in Greece. For me, it is for the better. To wish him going with Hannah makes me cringe. Poor guy, he deserves so much better!
all three live at home and none are established in their careers. the financial talk should have been moot imo because they’re all at least going to make fabfitfun money  cantstopl

Oh my... spitcoffee #truthbomb
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie