SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:02 pm

What really struck me last night as well is how nervous and anxious Hannah was at the end.   I guess she asked to say something at the end about tonight.  It seemed to be some sort of effort on her part to explain ahead of time the mess we will see and that she got unfortunately "caught" in Jed's lies.  I almost felt she was saying I'm sorry!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by msjr Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Gotya! I obviously don't know Tyler at all, but maybe he's matured since he dated this other girl? It seems like his family doesn't think Hannah's admission about the windmill is that big a deal. Tyler's mother just posted this as an Instagram story.thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 5010

She also posted it as a regular post and liked a very sweet comment from someone saying they loved Hannah and Tyler together.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:15 pm

yana_bach wrote:I've finally sat down to watch it. Guys.. Jed's part is sooo awkward! I would feel bad for him, if he wasn't, you know, Jed.
I've read about it all day, but seeing is, it's worse. Now I really wonder what the original edit was, they must have made it just a littttle bit worse for him.

they accentuated the doubts about Jed. jed is not very articulate and has difficulties to express himself (I know many men the same) and of course the contrast with Hannah who is bubbly and hot temper make it difficult to watch. I personally saw a man in love who was devastated that her parents did not like him.

IMO in order to add the final drama which is always... the lead picked the one that is less loved by the general public...

same old same old

great on paper versus I follow my heart

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 pm

I love that picture!! It’s so fun to see Hannah truly relax and trust him and melt into him....freaking finally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:20 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 Not with him. With a girl he used to date. Yes, it’s based on what she told me about him.

Gotya! I obviously don't know Tyler at all, but maybe he's matured since he dated this other girl? It seems like his family doesn't think Hannah's admission about the windmill is that big a deal. Tyler's mother just posted this as an Instagram story.thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 5010

Most mothers don't know what their sons are like in relationships. Tyler's a good guy. But I've been told things that indicate he's not nearly as confident and secure as he appears, that he's actually far from it. And this wasn't too long.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:What really struck me last night as well is how nervous and anxious Hannah was at the end.   I guess she asked to say something at the end about tonight.  It seemed to be some sort of effort on her part to explain ahead of time the mess we will see and that she got unfortunately "caught" in Jed's lies.  I almost felt she was saying I'm sorry!

I saw it more as a set up from producers supporting the rumors when in fact the spoilers are wrong and Tyler is F1. She tees it up that the spoilers are correct only to wham us at frc tonight with a Tyler has always been F1. When Hannah is “scripted” she’s not as animated and her little speech felt very scripted to mislead. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:What really struck me last night as well is how nervous and anxious Hannah was at the end.   I guess she asked to say something at the end about tonight.  It seemed to be some sort of effort on her part to explain ahead of time the mess we will see and that she got unfortunately "caught" in Jed's lies.  I almost felt she was saying I'm sorry!
I've noticed that she gets super awkward and fumbles over herself when she's trying to follow a "script".  She's a horrible actress.  Another example is during the first part of her conversation with Pete on AFTR she seemed somewhat relaxed and was smiley.  She spoke pretty freely and comfortably and then you can almost see her flip a switch and go in to script mode.  IMO she was told to say that she felt like he was "apprehensive about sharing his feelings" and that he "was scared to love her" all to help tee up his story line for his run at TB. Anyway, I felt like she got super awkward and fumbled over her words. IMO the same awkwardness came out when she was asked to deliver lines at the end of the show.  

Girl is no actress.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:30 pm

thebachelorettefinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 66482173_381186016116184_2411569492890936071_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
chrisbharrison This was a beautiful happy day in Greece. Much has changed since this glorious day. You will hear it all explained and watch it all unfold live tonight #TheBachelorette
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I love that picture!! It’s so fun to see Hannah truly relax and trust him and melt into him....freaking finally.

Love this picture. They both look happy!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Why are they still pretending it's a mystery? It was in freakin people magazine, guys!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:49 pm

it's funny what we all see. i've seen lots of body language analysis here of jed. but every picture i see of hannah and tyler, i see a one-way relationship. he's always holding her from behind or he's practically on top of her and she's just passively receiving. i hope  that'll change if he gives her another chance but that's what it was in greece.

i have now come to see tyler's family as trolls. they were posting lovey dovey pics of tyler and hannah from the beginning when they knew he wasn't f1, knowing tahannah fans were hanging on their every post. i don't understand this because i would think it would be painful for tyler if he truly fell in love with hannah and lost her. so he's either a super-humanly confident guy who just knew her relationship with jed wasn't going to last and has been waiting in the wings all this time. or he was over it pretty quickly when he came back and now views her as a friend. i guess we'll see which one tonight. all jmho.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:00 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:it's funny what we all see. i've seen lots of body language analysis here of jed. but every picture i see of hannah and tyler, i see a one-way relationship. he's always holding her from behind or he's practically on top of her and she's just passively receiving. i hope  that'll change if he gives her another chance but that's what it was in greece.

i have now come to see tyler's family as trolls. they were posting lovey dovey pics of tyler and hannah from the beginning when they knew he wasn't f1, knowing tahannah fans were hanging on their every post. i don't understand this because i would think it would be painful for tyler if he truly fell in love with hannah and lost her. so he's either a super-humanly confident guy who just knew her relationship with jed wasn't going to last and has been waiting in the wings all this time. or he was over it pretty quickly when he came back and now views her as a friend. i guess we'll see which one tonight. all jmho.
Regarding the bold, correction, only Mama C has reposted IG stories from the TylerandHannah fan page on her IG story. The TylerandHannah fan page is ran by 2 young girls based in Tyler’s hometown, Jupiter Florida. In fact the 2 girls were at Tyler’s run on Sunday and posted pics with both Mama C and Tyler who also thanked the girls for all their support. Mama C has only posted one pic of the two on her IG which is the one linked upthread from today. If by family you also mean his two brothers and dad, none of these folks have ever posted anything about Hannah & Tyler on their IG pages (Papa C does not even have an IG account to be best of my knowledge). In fact Ryan, the youngest brother only started following Hannah on IG after the MTP date. Respect your opinion though  if you think Mama C is a troll for reposting stories from a fan page ran by 2 young girls based in their hometown, to each their own...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie