SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Wed 31 Jul - 13:57

@yana_bach I don’t think Matt must have known about all of Tyler’s and Hanna’s social media interaction. At times we all thought we were crazy and reading too much into it, but now know we weren’t. I also think (dont know for sure) that they were prob texting, and sliding into each others DMs. Tyler might have talked to his mom about it because she seemed to know. Hannah clearly talked to her mom and her mom’s best friend and they knew. Matt never should have publicly displayed his “angst” over Tyler getting together with Hannah for a drink.

@msjr there are more texts and who knows if RS releases them. Agree Haley should move on but We are learning Jed was a huge D-bag!! Like huge! Hannah saw that post show and actually only had one day of total joy until all the crap hit the fan.

Breaks my heart for what could have been but she clearly still has “feeling” for Tyler and is handling it the right way by just asking for a “drink” with Tyler. He seemed willing to explore those feelings too Time will tell and I want to see her in GMA and all media today. I still think she is doing DWTS and possibly Tyler too. I could be way off but we will know soon enough.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Billysmom Wed 31 Jul - 14:30

On gma she reframed michaels question away from dating to "hanging out"......

But based on the playlists I really think staying platonic will not be easy. I suspect each of them will be saying if it's meant to be it will be...but hope it's not the case that Tyler sees Hannah differently now. I wish there had been more time last night to show her angst on Frc day, I felt short changed in that regard. I also think Hannah was laboring on Frc day to focus her brain chiefly on the joy to come, but that didn't leave a lot for Tyler to reassure him he was even close in her affections. He should replay the Mtp dates episodes where she was really struggling....should help him. Do we think the supposed four times in a windmill bothers him?? (Even though I still think it was a joke jmo.)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed 31 Jul - 14:38

Clearly, with his joke with Nick, it does not bother him. AND, paleeeez let me see a FS date with them. afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 1f602

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed 31 Jul - 14:40

Don't do it Tyler ....run ....

You're not her first choice...or her second choice...you're a default , rebound 3rd choice ...run

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed 31 Jul - 14:48

Thank goodness this season is over.  IMO worst B'ette ever.  It was all about Hannah embracing her Inner Woman Power. She did this by mounting every guy she could, demeaning people when they didn't treat her exactly as she expected, keeping a manipulative/controlling guy around for weeks, and boasting about having sex with someone who was not her F1.  None of that was mature to me.  

I don't go on SM so don't know all the ins and outs of what Jed did.  He lied and covered up a "girlfriend" he had prior to the show.  Did we ever believe he wasn't on the show for exposure??  duh

Now Hannah asks Tyler out??  After he has watched her declare love to Jed AND loudly and proudly announce she slept with Peter FOUR times.

My advice for Hannah in the future:
#1 Lead with conversation; mutual, not just yourself and what you need.
#2 Learn from past mistakes.
#3 Your needs are important but in a relationship both should be equal. Be considerate and conscientious.
#4 Sex and Love - two VERY different things. Know the difference.
#5 Leave Tyler alone. He doesn't need to be your rebound or used so that you stay relevant on SM.

Sorry, I am not usually negative but this season left such a bad taste in my mouth.  In the end I found myself liking most of the men better than Hannah.  My apologies because I am sure she is a nice person, she just needs to get a clue and grow up a bit.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed 31 Jul - 15:03

I have such mixed feelings about them reconciling. Hannah not only choose a liar like Jed but took forever to see through Luke. Has she grown enough to understand why she is attracted to shady characters and can't see through BS? Did she only fall for Tyler when she saw him on screen each week and watched his popularity grow? Tyler is an amazing young man, even her parents could see this, why didn't she? I think I'd rather see Tyler as TB and not Hannah's arm candy but it's up to him--he deserves the best! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed 31 Jul - 15:23

What a compelling season! For me, it ranks up there with the best seasons of the show due to its unvarnished representation of being human and trying to find love, mistakes and all.

The old conflict trick looks like it still works to figure out the F1 (Jed & Hannah had conflict through his LCD). Hannah's shift in the MTP/LCD episode was to create security in Ty and doubt in Jed. The screencaps always tell the truth about the FRC. But is it also the first season that every camp was sorta right?: Jed was F1, Tyler is F1 (by a healthy stretch of the term giggling), and Hannah is single!

The female empowerment theme held strong, and I'm glad she's finding that deep well of self-love to move forward with grace and strength. I really am proud of her for choosing herself over more of the same. Jed & Hannah would have really done a number on each other, IMO. As for Ty and Hannah, time will tell. If it only evolves into a life-long friendship, I'd say that they're both pretty lucky. PINKHEART

I'm still going to be wondering about the Ty-F1 spoiler and the extent that TPTB knew about Jed/Hayley, but bigger mountains to climb today. Thanks for a great few weeks, everyone Smiley

ETA: @Minney, yes, to your latest post: I suspect that Hannah-Ty may have been more about ending on a happy note. Hannah is still growing, IMO, from the experience of this show and her errors in judgement with some of the guys. IMO, Hannah wants to love so so much that she overlooks red flags to focus on the potential she sees in a guy, probably hoping to change him into that man with her love. With Tyler, I'm not sure that she can do that if they become a couple (he is already a good man), which is the reason he felt so foreign to her during the season, IMO. We shall see!

Last edited by veg_out on Wed 31 Jul - 15:39; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added ETA)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed 31 Jul - 15:28

pavalygurl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok i am feeling dumb but what does it mean when CH said I can ship this?
Shipping means you really like a couple and root for them. Ship comes from relationship.

I had to laugh when both Hannah and Tyler were like nah, we're good.  In other words, do not butt into this.  However, it would be good for ABC to pay for the date since they helped enable the mess in the first place.

Did they really say that, I missed it. I sure hope they can rekindle their love for each other.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed 31 Jul - 15:34

So I wonder what was the source of the "tears of joy" Hannah's producer referenced in her ig comment?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed 31 Jul - 15:36

Billysmom wrote:So I wonder what was the source of the "tears of joy" Hannah's producer referenced in her ig comment?

Exactly

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed 31 Jul - 15:37

veg_out wrote:What a compelling season! For me, it ranks up there with the best seasons of the show due to its unvarnished representation of being human and trying to find love, mistakes and all.

The old conflict trick looks like it still works to figure out the F1 (Jed & Hannah had conflict through his LCD). Hannah's shift in the MTP/LCD episode was to create security in Ty and doubt in Jed. The screencaps always tell the truth about the FRC. But is it also the first season that every camp was sorta right?: Jed was F1, Tyler is F1 (by a healthy stretch of the term giggling), and Hannah is single!

The female empowerment theme held strong, and I'm glad she's finding that deep well of self-love to move forward with grace and strength. I really am proud of her for choosing herself over more of the same. Jed & Hannah would have really done a number on each other, IMO. As for Ty and Hannah, time will tell. If it only evolves into a life-long friendship, I'd say that they're both pretty lucky. PINKHEART

I'm still going to be wondering about the Ty-F1 spoiler and the extent that TPTB knew about Jed/Hayley, but bigger mountains to climb today. Thanks for a great few weeks, everyone Smiley

ETA: @Minney, yes, to your latest post.

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 2019-014

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed 31 Jul - 15:42

Billysmom wrote:So I wonder what was the source of the "tears of joy" Hannah's producer referenced in her ig comment?

I have my theories but will prob post them in the fan thread later. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr