SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Imagine being dumped on national TV for some douche bag who Hannah was still heartbroken over tonight.
Would you jump back into things with her or be a supportive friend who helps her save face in the end of this mess with a “ happy ending” of sorts.
It’s also not going to hurt Tyler to stay in the public eye with Hannah if he wants to be the next Bachelor.
Not saying this is the case and I adore both of them, but I didn’t see Tyler being that into this reconciliation tonight, except from a caring friendship level. Tyler seems to be a very loyal friend.

hey it happen for Jason and Molly and it happen for Arie and whatever her name is. they all got over it and these two will too

Lauren Burnham, now Luyendyk.  laugh out loud

thanks. I hated Arie and what he did to Becca so I didn't really care to remember the other girls name.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:The local news here in Birmingham is interviewing Hannah's parents, can't wait to watch!
Oh!  Please post anything you can!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:40 pm

Diana wrote:I totally thought the drinking was BS and they have been talking for weeks but that is JMO. This is totally Jaitlyn 2.0
And I think they have learned a thing or two about the bachelor franchise. And want to lead and create their own story and live their lives how they see fit. My guess is they are both big dreAmers, and want to share the world with each other.   Their families are cheering them on, now they have time to make their dreams come true. And with the alums they have met with, I think it means they're in it for the long haul. One of them is to be on DWTS, ABC is not going to let go of them to quickly, not with the ratings they both have brought in. Best of luck to them both!

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:41 pm

I think he is all about Hannah and letting her have her moment. He was following her lead....exactly as I would've expected him to. Very much like Molly jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:41 pm

K so I saw a post about Tyler doing this for the bachelor role I would quote but for w/e reason I can't find it anymore but this is my response: I've been qualifying my opinions with ifs and maybes but now i'm gonna say it with my chest, Tyler NEVER had designs post show on the bachelor gig. He's been training non stop for the Chicago Marathon in September that would take place during the time the bachelor films, he has a run coach and everything, he's planning some sort of boys trip with some of the guys from his season in September as well. This man has been making plans this whole time that didn't involve the bachelor. It was Hannah or bust for him IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:42 pm

appiah01 wrote:I ship Hannah and Tyler. I actually think Hannah now who knows what she deserves and has grown and matured from watching the season is going to be a better match for a man like Tyler than she was before. There are no guarantees in life but the things they liked about each other are still there, their families are obviously all about it, and they are clearly attracted to each other so why not? The second choice thing- well, unless everyone marries their first love, every one is chosen second, or third, or whatever. This was the format of the show- she had to choose someone and she chose the guy who didn't care so he fed her what she wanted to hear whereas Tyler was honest and thus a slower burn. Finding a match is tough so they should shoot their shot. Why not? They're young, hot and about to secure the bag with IG endorsement deals.

So much truth for me in this post.

This is my first marriage but my husband's second; also, I was engaged to someone else quite a few years before even meeting my husband. We were each other's final choice and that is the only one that counts, at least in my book.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:43 pm

It pays to sleuth and have the hard facts. I never thought from what I read here post upon post that he was interested in being TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:44 pm

avacaroline wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:The local news here in Birmingham is interviewing Hannah's parents, can't wait to watch!
Oh!  Please post anything you can!

News comes on at 10:00 Central time, keep ya posted.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Goldie2 I didn't either, he looked embarrassed to me.

If he was all in, or surprised, I would have expected a very much different reaction.

None the less, I wish them luck, and they wouldn't know unless they gave it a chance.

It's difficult to take her seriously after saying she doesn't need a man, what does she need then. Arm candy?
America loves Tyler at the moment and no one could understand, especially after what came out about Jed, how she could pick Jed. Tyler is her protector, supporter. A fantastic friend at this point. She does not need a boyfriend she needs a friend to get over Jed and her broken heart.
I wish them the best, but I don’t see it happening.
Tyler will be the next Bachelor if he wants it. ABC will not let him go given his popularity.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:46 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Imagine being dumped on national TV for some douche bag who Hannah was still heartbroken over tonight.
Would you jump back into things with her or be a supportive friend who helps her save face in the end of this mess with a “ happy ending” of sorts.
It’s also not going to hurt Tyler to stay in the public eye with Hannah if he wants to be the next Bachelor.
Not saying this is the case and I adore both of them, but I didn’t see Tyler being that into this reconciliation tonight, except from a caring friendship level. Tyler seems to be a very loyal friend.

hey it happen for Jason and Molly and it happen for Arie and whatever her name is. they all got over it and these two will too. I guess what matters is that she realized that she couldn't be with a lying a** and talked to Tyler and he was ok with her asking him to take her back. Im sure it happens all the time in real life too. as the saying goes " if you love someone set them free if its meant to be they will come back to you" and that's what happened here tonight.

They put more time into their reunion and there was no coercion by CH. We only got 5 or 10 minutes of them. I'm pretty sure if this was something already in the works, we would have gotten to see more.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:47 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Goldie2 I didn't either, he looked embarrassed to me.

If he was all in, or surprised, I would have expected a very much different reaction.

None the less, I wish them luck, and they wouldn't know unless they gave it a chance.

It's difficult to take her seriously after saying she doesn't need a man, what does she need then. Arm candy?
America loves Tyler at the moment and no one could understand, especially after what came out about Jed, how she could pick Jed. Tyler is her protector, supporter. A fantastic friend at this point. She does not need a boyfriend she needs a friend to get over Jed and her broken heart.
I wish them the best, but I don’t see it happening.
Tyler will be the next Bachelor if he wants it. ABC will not let him go given his popularity.

OR maybe Hannah and Tyler have a HEA TV show all about them Praying :swinginglove
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr