SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:30 pm

There is not anyone who can tell me that Hannah feels that great about the Gigi thing. No One. I also am not really appreciating Matt's IG stories right now. I think he's living vicariously through Tyler.

suzq

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Someone on reddit said the girl isn’t Gigi. Do we know for sure she is?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 pm

2pop

And I thought Hannah’s season ended on 7/29. This is too good to pass on...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Can this season get any crazier?! It’s sure keeping me on my toes. I kind of feel bad for Tyler this got out, it doesn’t make him look great after the “morning pics” but in all honesty he’s allowed. Definitely think he was honest with Hannah though, so this won’t be a shock to her. Gigi freakin Hadid! I cannot. The draw that is Tyler Cameron.

I am ALL SET with Matt James though. That’s just childish. Grow up Man.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler's living his own Bachelor season as we speak laugh out loud You're not supposed to take any photos at SoHo House so he probably thought no proof would get out. The drama on this season just never, ever ends, huh?
Ha he also forgot to tell Mama Cameron who was defending them on SM today about the whole second choice thing. Mama Cameron was also busy liking Papa Brown’s posts earlier today. Interesting times indeed.
Idk, do you guys tell your parents about every date you go on and give them daily updates on your relationship status? Mama C might be super super supportive of a Tyler/Hannah reunion but that doesn't necessarily reflect Tyler's feelings about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:32 pm

I do think this was set up a while ago but I am also not convinced it’s the first time they have met. The Gigi question was one he see,Ed to stumble over some in interviews. Also Hannah has posted she is single even after her meeting with Tyler so even if they are talking it doesn’t mean they are together and definitely exclusive. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:32 pm

If Tyler and Hannah are meant to be, they’ll make their way back to each other. Hannah had him about to get on bended knee and rejected him. If Tyler can look past that, and the windmill, and her engagement to Jed, then she can let him figure out if he wants to be with her or elsewhere. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:34 pm

I just watched a Hannah chat with Ryan Seacrest and then Jenny Mitchell. She really is very articulate, lovely, genuine and open. Mi enjoying listening to what she had to say about everything. I’m not sure that she and Tyler will end up together romantically. Maybe too much has happened. Such a shame, as I do think they are lovely together. As always, JMO!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler's living his own Bachelor season as we speak laugh out loud You're not supposed to take any photos at SoHo House so he probably thought no proof would get out. The drama on this season just never, ever ends, huh?
Ha he also forgot to tell Mama Cameron who was defending them on SM today about the whole second choice thing. Mama Cameron was also busy liking Papa Brown’s posts earlier today. Interesting times indeed.
Idk, do you guys tell your parents about every date you go on and give them daily updates on your relationship status? Mama C might be super super supportive of a Tyler/Hannah reunion but that doesn't necessarily reflect Tyler's feelings about the situation.
Nah he may not have told them but they know now because I am sure they are getting bombarded on their SM platforms. It’s all good though, Tyler is a grown man and will make the best decision(s) for himself. As Hannah said when asked specifically about her & Tyler vs Gigi & Tyler during her press tour, it’s up to Tyler BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 43 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 pm

I feel I want to defend Matt here.

He knows Tyler. We don’t. He spends time with Tyler, almost 24/7 for the past month. None of us here does. He’s one of his long time best friends. His stories at AFTR tell me he’s skeptical but wants to protect Tyler. IMO, he would have Tyler’s best interests in mind, no?

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 pm

suzq wrote:There is not anyone who can tell me that Hannah feels that great about the Gigi thing.  No One.  I also am not really appreciating Matt's IG stories right now.  I think he's living vicariously through Tyler.  

There is not anyone who can tell me Tyler felt great about the windmill thing or being dumped by Hannah or Hannah’s engagement to Jed. I don’t understand why Tyler is expected to be Teflon and all understanding but it’s too much for Hannah to handle him going to get drinks with someone else (which it seems he told her about).

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:If Tyler and Hannah are meant to be, they’ll make their way back to each other. Hannah had him about to get on bended knee and rejected him. If Tyler can look past that, and the windmill, and her engagement to Jed, then she can let him figure out if he wants to be with her or elsewhere. JMO
So true. I thought maybe the windmill thing was a joke but after listening to her talking with a Jenny, seems like it did happen 4 times. I wonder why she didn’t choose Peter then.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256