SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:30 am

It's not up to me and I don't know Hannah personally, but I don't want to see Hannah try and re-connect with Tyler. This is too much. She's been through a lot.

I wasn't sure how her finale was gonna go, but I was glad she came out of it looking good and people finally were in support of her. The 'drinks with Tyler' did look odd to me, but I went along with what others were saying and hoping for the best.

I've also listened to most of the interviews & podcasts (I think). Nick's podcast with Tyler was good and I really started to believe that he might really have had feelings for Hannah. My initial thoughts on Tyler was that he came on this show for fame. In that interview he seemed more flawed and less deliberate in his motives for going on the show.

Then the TMZ photos and 'the meeting for drinks' came out and everything was right in the world laugh out loud. My cold black heart melted. thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 58 2764

I will say that I didn't get the overall feeling that they were all lovey dovey and now with the discovery of the "luggage gate", I'm thinking this was a big set up. I'm tired now of all this and I want to get off the rollercoaster ride. No happy coupledom for Hannah, but that's okay 'cause she loves herself.

Be happy Hannah and single. You don't need a man!

Dahling

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:40 am

suzq wrote:I really have even less respect for RS and other spoiler sites now.  Their tweets and posts about this were very immature and childish.  I am no longer a fan of Matt's, either.  What a weird night.

Yes, I'm so tired of these smug spoiler people! Bachelor.spoilers is something else. She was more interested if she was vindicated or not about the news, then about what information she was actually bringing to her followers. I thought about un-following her. She's just full of herself at this point and doesn't even actually share that much information anymore.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:52 am

Dahling wrote:
suzq wrote:I really have even less respect for RS and other spoiler sites now.  Their tweets and posts about this were very immature and childish.  I am no longer a fan of Matt's, either.  What a weird night.

Yes, I'm so tired of these smug spoiler people! Bachelor.spoilers is something else. She was more interested if she was vindicated or not about the news, then about what information she was actually bringing to her followers. I thought about un-following her. She's just full of herself at this point and doesn't even actually share that much information anymore.
She is completely full of herself. I used to like her but don't really take her info seriously after the last few weeks because she is boosting about stuff that isn't true. Like she keeps talking about getting the couples on bip before RS and RS gave 2 of them first. She may of gotten 4 of them first but one of them didn't even happen during the actual filming of the show apparently. And she had no endgames for these couples. Well she had one but that couple made it obvious they were not together while filming was still going on. Also her boastfulness reminded me when I tried to correct her and she deleted my comment on IG and I didn't say anything negative just pointing out a mistake. By the way that post I tried to correct is still up with the wrong info. Probably won't be up anymore since I am posting about it. Haven't made a comment to her since.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-LvWMAF34/

Edit just incase she deletes it. She seen a screencap of Cam with a rose at a cocktail and put that it meant that Cam got a rose during a 1on1 or group date. I told her I thought it was the rose he got at ATFR of Colton's season and pointed out Dylan's white suit jacket next to him means this was the first night. She told me that the rose didn't transfer of so I was wrong. And about an hour later deleted my comment and I hadn't replied back. That just what happen incase the post gets deleted now that I am going to bed.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:08 am

Yes, when she put the song Vindicated on her IG stories -- I lost a lot of respect for her. These are real people that she is putting info out about not fictional characters.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:09 am

I’m honestly starting to wonder if Tyler and Hannah are pr. The shots of Tyler coming out of her apartment carrying her bag, which appeared to be empty, were strange. Why does he need her bag? Were the paps called? The article saying they kissed when he got in the car but no pics of that and he clearly walked to his Uber alone. They know we’re watching their playlists and their sm for clues. Just wondering if it’s all hype.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 am

What would the pr be for?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:20 am

She seems like she's in it to meet the guys, which surprises me now knowing she is married and in her 30's. She gets very involved with these families. Odd. Yes, she does seem to brag about getting things before RS, but...does she really? She won't come out and spill the spoiler until RS comes out with it first and then she says she had it before him. I believe she's new at this, but she seems quite full of herself. (as you said above)

My only thing is...if you aren't going to share spoilers to your followers...why should we follow you?

Also I have tried listening to her podcast, it's really not good. She laughs and swears the whole time and it's hard to listen to it. Plus she just fangirls about these boys (I mean men).

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:26 am

I listened to her podcast once. Not again -- it wasn't good.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 am

I kind of agree. I think Hannah should just walk away from Tyler while it's early if they can't rekindle what they had before. She needs to heal from all of this sh*tshow and hopefully she does DWTS that takes her mind off of this. Tyler probably dated Hannah first before dating Gigi in order to see whether there was something to rekindle. Dating Gigi after Hannah could either mean: 1) there wasn't a commitment there (but I'm confused by the morning after pics and the said kisses by the car etc.) or 2) Tyler and Hannah talked about this to get it out of his system. It was kind of like the conversation they had in the Fantasy suite where Tyler told her you do what you have to do so there's no regrets or anything that will haunt her when she finally makes a choice.

I guess we will have to see what the next move is whether he goes back to Hannah for good or they are dunzo and he moves on to Gigi.

Gigi Hadid dipping into this is just going to bring another level of craziness, paparazzi and rumors, which I don't like. I wish Tyler will do the same and walk away from that because I still believe he's just some regular guy who ended up with a cult following because he's normal. I don't think he came for fame. He's the only one who I think took the process seriously, fell in love, was ready to propose but got screwed over by Jed's lies.

I actually think this Gigi thing boxes Tyler out of Bachelor even more. How can TPTB sell that he's just some regular guy looking for a wife when there's a Gigi Hadid who wants to date him? From what he said in the Viall Files podcast, he also seems to think that the Bachelor is a huge responsibility, which IMO is giving him a pause in thinking about it. I would think becoming the Bachelor will also box him out from dating the likes of Gigi or any other higher profile women because of contractual obligations. It's been a while since Gigi followed him but I'm sure he couldn't date her earlier due to the Bachelor contractual obligations. Why did he wait until after the finale to date her?

All MO

Dahling wrote:It's not up to me and I don't know Hannah personally, but I don't want to see Hannah try and re-connect with Tyler. This is too much. She's been through a lot.

I wasn't sure how her finale was gonna go, but I was glad she came out of it looking good and people finally were in support of her. The 'drinks with Tyler' did look odd to me, but I went along with what others were saying and hoping for the best.

I've also listened to most of the interviews & podcasts (I think). Nick's podcast with Tyler was good and I really started to believe that he might really have had feelings for Hannah. My initial thoughts on Tyler was that he came on this show for fame. In that interview he seemed more flawed and less deliberate in his motives for going on the show.

Then the TMZ photos and 'the meeting for drinks' came out and everything was right in the world laugh out loud. My cold black heart melted. thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 58 2764

I will say that I didn't get the overall feeling that they were all lovey dovey and now with the discovery of the "luggage gate", I'm thinking this was a big set up. I'm tired now of all this and I want to get off the rollercoaster ride. No happy coupledom for Hannah, but that's okay 'cause she loves herself.

Be happy Hannah and single. You don't need a man!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 am

Dahling wrote:She seems like she's in it to meet the guys, which surprises me now knowing she is married and in her 30's. She gets very involved with these families. Odd. Yes, she does seem to brag about getting things before RS, but...does she really? She won't come out and spill the spoiler until RS comes out with it first and then she says she had it before him. I believe she's new at this, but she seems quite full of herself. (as you said above)

My only thing is...if you aren't going to share spoilers to your followers...why should we follow you?

Also I have tried listening to her podcast, it's really not good. She laughs and swears the whole time and it's hard to listen to it. Plus she just fangirls about these boys (I mean men).
Sorry, who are you talking about here. Im lost,can’t keep up with everything?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:43 am

Just Looking wrote:
Dahling wrote:She seems like she's in it to meet the guys, which surprises me now knowing she is married and in her 30's. She gets very involved with these families. Odd. Yes, she does seem to brag about getting things before RS, but...does she really? She won't come out and spill the spoiler until RS comes out with it first and then she says she had it before him. I believe she's new at this, but she seems quite full of herself. (as you said above)

Sorry, who are you talking about here. Im lost,can’t keep up with everything?

I think it's the Bachelor.Spoilers girl.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:45 am

@SarahD I think if he did The Bachelor he would be 'wifed up' at the end and his dating life would be dunzo. That's why I think he's hesitant. Plus he knows from seeing Hannah's experience that they'll be a lot of drama and emotions that he'll have to go through - all in the public eye. I am noticing Tyler really is very nervous a lot of the time in front of people and cameras, and unless he can handle that a bit more I don't think he should do TB. I think maybe he should consider it in 2020, after Mike gets his shot at it now in 2019. That way he could date and have fun and see where his opportunities take him.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256