SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Kas_256 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:49 am

Wow so much to catch up on after a day offline.
I missed matt James shady instastories and he’s now deleted them.
Anyone know where I can see some sceeenshots?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:51 am

Kaltie wrote:So Tylers mom just liked Matts old pictures on instagram. Why would she do that NOW???

IMO the family posts are not necessarily their own. Tyler blew up for a reason. He has two professional companies managing him. The sleuthing methods here and with all spoiler sites are known and manipulated to increase hype and buzz. The effectiveness is comical. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kaltie wrote:So Tylers mom just liked Matts old pictures on instagram. Why would she do that NOW???

IMO the family posts are not necessarily their own. Tyler blew up for a reason.  He has two professional companies managing him. The sleuthing methods here and with all spoiler sites are known and manipulated to increase hype and buzz. The effectiveness is comical. All IMO.

Sometimes old pictures come up in your Instagram explorer page. I really doubt that Tyler's 50- something mom has a coordinated Instagram PR strategy.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 am

I really don't get why people are so quick to jump to conclusions! So he is dating every girl he meets up with or is talking to? We are talking about Tyler! The most respectful man Hannah ever met! Who had 1 serious relationship before going on TB. Who was (and is IMO)still in love with Hannah. Both families are on board with a reconciliation.
His friend Matt is maybe afraid Tyler leaves for LA and he won't be able to ride on his tailcoat much longer.
Tyler has learned what it is like to be in the public eye today and I'm really sorry he had to learn this way.

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 59 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 am

This season is a bizarre mess. I'd say the Hannah and Tyler reconciliation really was just trolling and this date with Gigi is the real deal. His friend would know more that his family at this point. Probably best the fans just move on from it. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 am

BlackHalo wrote:This season is a bizarre mess. I'd say the Hannah and Tyler reconciliation really was just trolling and this date with Gigi is the real deal. His friend would know more that his family at this point. Probably best the fans just move on from it. JMO.
I don’t think Hannah or Tyler are the type of people that would take it as far as spending the night together just to troll people. 

I personally just think we need to listen to what Hannah and Tyler have both said. There are some feelings still there on both sides and both of them were excited to get the drink together and figure it out. That drink turned into a sleepover. Tyler is a single guy and can do what he wants. This GiGi date appears to have been planned before he even agreed to hang out with Hannah. I don’t think Tyler was expecting either of these dates to go public, so now he’s in a bit of a pickle publicly and his friend acting the way he has been isn’t helping. 

It’s possible he and Hannah decided to just be friends after their sleepover. It’s possible they want to continue to see where it goes, but they’re both technically single right now. Either way, Hannah made it seem like IMO that she knew about the GiGi date, which is a good thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 am

BlackHalo wrote:This season is a bizarre mess. I'd say the Hannah and Tyler reconciliation really was just trolling and this date with Gigi is the real deal. His friend would know more that his family at this point. Probably best the fans just move on from it. JMO.

I don't think the friend necessarily knows more. Based on the toddler tantrum he threw when the TMZ pictures dropped, he had no idea Hannah and Tyler would be spending time together like that imo. It is also probably why RS and the bachelor.spoilers IG account were clueless about it too. Why is it that they were able to leak ahead of time that Tyler would be hanging out with a model this weekend, but were not able to leak Hannah and Tyler's hangout early? Also, the Bachelor.spoilers IG account never put up the TMZ story pics and pretty much ignored it, but is crowing about being right about the model. I think the folks who say Matt is a source for her and RS are right on the money imo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:28 am

@Ash2214 well we don’t know he spent the night. They could’ve just grabbed coffee fri morning. And the articles about them spending the night and kissing could’ve just been pr.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:
I don’t think Hannah or Tyler are the type of people that would take it as far as spending the night together just to troll people. 

I personally just think we need to listen to what Hannah and Tyler have both said. There are some feelings still there on both sides and both of them were excited to get the drink together and figure it out. That drink turned into a sleepover. Tyler is a single guy and can do what he wants. This GiGi date appears to have been planned before he even agreed to hang out with Hannah. I don’t think Tyler was expecting either of these dates to go public, so now he’s in a bit of a pickle publicly and his friend acting the way he has been isn’t helping. 

It’s possible he and Hannah decided to just be friends after their sleepover. It’s possible they want to continue to see where it goes, but they’re both technically single right now. Either way, Hannah made it seem like IMO that she knew about the GiGi date, which is a good thing.

Well, this is the calm and rational take we all needed this morning. I agree. This seems most accurate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 well we don’t know he spent the night. They could’ve just grabbed coffee fri morning. And the articles about them spending the night and kissing could’ve just been pr.

Girl. They spent the night together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 am

Roger mills also tweeted about the bag Tyler was carrying. To bring attention to it?

All hype for a dwts showmance?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:35 am

@sosleepy you know this? How?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256