SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

bluwavz wrote:Shut up, Chris. Just be honest and say you want Peter.
They really should just announce it. It has been clear from the start and the obvious campaign last week was clearly a sign where they where headed. IMO

smg2587

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 am

Honestly Tyler being highlighted as a dancer was brought up much more than Hannah's dancing. I wouldn't be surprised if he does get it over her.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:14 am

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Hannah, posting IG stories shading Ford Models and the massage contraption imo refreshing everyone's memory about T/H massage date,  is IMHO another one of her childish moves. Matt may have been going to town on the gifs, but Hannah's IG stories to me were teenage worthy.

I’m glad you said it first. Tyler, being the mature one, told her about the date. And she goes to her public ig to shade the day of the date. I’m sure he didn’t like that. But people have a problem with Matt’s actions on social media and thinks Tyler needs to cut off their friendship. Doesn’t make sense.

Because the difference is Hannah is in charge of all her social media and can do what she wants concerning her. Tyler is in charge if his. Matt shaded Hannah and fans about Tyler’s  comings and going’s and it’s none of his business to post. That is why Tyler called Matt an idiot. He knows social media etiquette. Pretty simple

Matt is in charge of his sm too. And Hannah was shading the Gigi date, a situation she has nothing to do with. She wasn’t on the date. She’s not in Tyler and Gigi’s relationship just like Matt isn’t. She is Tyler’s ex and a friend just like Matt. I see no difference.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:15 am

Still trying to catch up but somewhere peter and his family and mike  and his family are celebrating. Their chances for the bachelor just went up 100%.  No way tptb have Tyler now. Don’t think he wants it anyway. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:16 am

Tyler never had a shot at bachelor, which is why they put him on stage last during the finale and only gave him 5 mins. Compare that to Peter and mike’s time talking about their heartbreak.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am

bluwavz wrote:Shut up, Chris. Just be honest and say you want Peter.

This! CH is so transparent! We’re going to have the Mile High Club theme all season.

My guess is Tyler wasn’t interested in even a casual suggestion by the show to be TB.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am

@Summerfun1980 IA actually I see more similarities as I noted above, Matt might have been relaying to SM he knows something we don't. Hannah doing the same, she knows the date is going to happen, using her sexpottee smirky sexy voice. Smiley

I wouldn't want that kind of support especially considering how well known Gigi is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:19 am

Exactly Tyler never got the Bach rollout. Peter got a whole segment with his family and has the storyline WiNdMiLl fOuR tImEzzz.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:25 am

Y'all all of these are antics of folks in their early to mid-20s. I mean, messages via SM is peak millenial (and I say that with no shade). Now, Tyler should have used some forethought and likely spoken with his management/ any PR person with sense before making such a public decision but I would guess it wouldn't even really occur to him of the need to do so since he is really newly a public persona. Fame is funny- it can go as quickly as it comes and this would have been the moment for him to focus on financial/business opportunities in my opinion but the folly of being 26 and overly excited.

..and Tyler wasn't interested in being the Bachelor. I have a feeling he's made that clear to ABC. He mentioned how his agency had wanted him to pull out from doing the Bachelorette before he left to begin with.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 am

Tyler is single and can date around just like Hannah and Gigi can. It will be interesting how this all plays out. Will be very telling imo when he is in LA later this month if there are any signs of him and Hannah hanging out or if he hangs more with Gigi or some other girl.

He is no different than the other guys on the show. They all wanted fame and he got it imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 am

If Tyler gets DWTS over Hannah, I riot.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Tyler is single and can date around just like Hannah and Gigi can.  It will be interesting how this all plays out.  Will be very telling imo when he is in LA later this month if there are any signs of him and Hannah hanging out or if he hangs more with Gigi or some other girl.

He is no different than the other guys on the show.  They all wanted fame and he got it imo

Umm, if Tyler is smart (interested in securing his longterm financial future right now while the iron is hot), they'll be no signs of him dating anybody for awhile. He'll keep everything truly private instead of going to well-known hotspots in the greater NYC/LA areas.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256