SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@mercieme Definitely sounds like Gigi's people.  Interesting they actually think Tyler is worth being "claimed" by Gigi.  I'm sure she goes on dates with plenty randoms.

I actually think this is probably Tyler's people coming in and cleaning up. Gigi's folks wouldn't address the Hannah stuff but his people would need to. Lesson to Tyler: consult your PR/management team early...before stories break in tabloids.

Ugghh, if I was a friend/family of his, this would be a lot for me. Confirmed: fame is not for me at all.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:16 pm

notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Katee Roberts, not sure who she is but she's verified on twitter and in her bio says she is an author, says she heard Hannah's publicist tipped off a photographer about Tyler being at her house friday morning.

Take it with a grain of salt but thought it was interesting to share because some of us thought it might've been staged. But Tyler might not have been in on him being used for PR.

The TMZ photos were from Backgrid which is a celebrity news agency that has a roster of photographers so :yes:  highly likely there was a tip off as well as an address supplied.

This is interesting because I was wondering about Hannah's smirk in the pic of Tyler leaving her place when I first saw it. He was checking his phone and not smiling at all. She stood slightly behind him and at first glance I thought she was well aware they were being photographed just by her facial expression.

I tend to believe that article since we knew about the Gigi follow and Tyler follow back for awhile now. If he was absolutly all in with Hannah he wouldn't have gone out on a date with someone else. He was very upfront on the ATFR and to me, she was all giddy and he to me appeared to be very nervous and not expecting the offer for drinks at all. First clue, they had him on last so IMHO it was known before hand between Hannah and TPTB and fake CH who's expressions always give it away when he's fibbing they ambushed him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:18 pm

@guardianangel, Gigi IG follow of Tyler was July 22nd during MTA just to clarify. Possible that we’re talking before then though if they had met at model functions. We will see how this goes for Tyler but wish him the best with paps following his every move now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:19 pm

appiah01 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@mercieme Definitely sounds like Gigi's people.  Interesting they actually think Tyler is worth being "claimed" by Gigi.  I'm sure she goes on dates with plenty randoms.

I actually think this is probably Tyler's people coming in and cleaning up. Gigi's folks wouldn't address the Hannah stuff but his people would need to. Lesson to Tyler: consult your PR/management team early...before stories break in tabloids.

Ugghh, if I was a friend/family of his, this would be a lot for me. Confirmed: fame is not for me at all.

There's too much about what Gigi thinks/from her perspective for me to think Tyler put this out. She's the celeb. I don't think Ty's side would be comfortable saying anything about what she thinks. I also think Gigi would want to clear up the overlap with Hannah and make clear she's not coming in between them. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Gigi Hadid is now trending on Twitter, so maybe he can do something for her career after all laugh out loud

Ngl, those pap pics of Tyler and Hannah were sus to me. No way that paparazzi just happens to be outside Hannah's apartment without being tipped off. I thought it might've been someone in her building, but with the amount of details (the exact time he arrived and left), it does make sense to me that it could've been Hannah's publicist. Either way, I think this new article is telling that Tyler's going to move forward with Gigi in whatever capacity and that whatever he had with Hannah will quietly fizzle out. She'll be fine! New city, I'm sure she'll get DWTS, ect. I honestly think Tyler/Hannah shippers are more upset about this than Hannah herself laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:19 pm

I don't know what to think. But one of these stories is not accurate, Tyler and Hannah or Tyler and Gigi. I don't see Tyler as the guy to try and ride two horses with one azz. And I don't think he'd mislead Hannah given everything she's already been through.

So who is using who? Was Tyler just being used for PR?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Katee Roberts, not sure who she is but she's verified on twitter and in her bio says she is an author, says she heard Hannah's publicist tipped off a photographer about Tyler being at her house friday morning.

Take it with a grain of salt but thought it was interesting to share because some of us thought it might've been staged. But Tyler might not have been in on him being used for PR.

The TMZ photos were from Backgrid which is a celebrity news agency that has a roster of photographers so :yes:  highly likely there was a tip off as well as an address supplied.

This is interesting because I was wondering about Hannah's smirk in the pic of Tyler leaving her place when I first saw it. He was checking his phone and not smiling at all. She stood slightly behind him and at first glance I thought she was well aware they were being photographed just by her facial expression.

I tend to believe that article since we knew about the Gigi follow and Tyler follow back for awhile now. If he was absolutly all in with Hannah he wouldn't have gone out on a date with someone else. He was very upfront on the ATFR and to me, she was all giddy and he to me appeared to be very nervous and not expecting the offer for drinks at all. First clue, they had him on last so IMHO it was known before hand between Hannah and TPTB and fake CH who's expressions always give it away when he's fibbing they ambushed him.

Good thought. Everyone thought the smirk was about them having a good night but could have been about her knowing she was walking him to be photographed. UGH this smells like a set up.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:21 pm

I am just glad I am not as invested in Tannah so I am greatly amused and entertained by all the post season developments.
2pop

If any fan is hurt by the news, I am truly sorry you feel this way. However, nothing is final yet! Who knows what will happen tomorrow?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I don't know what to think.  But one of these stories is not accurate, Tyler and Hannah or Tyler and Gigi.  I don't see Tyler as the guy to try and ride two horses with one azz.  And I don't think he'd mislead Hannah given everything she's already been through.  

So who is using who?  Was Tyler just being used for PR?
Girl, I am struggling to understand what ABC would gain by Hannah being seen with Tyler. Some thing the show has never done before makes no sense to me and has no financial gains for them???? They already told us that Hannah and Tyler are just friends and gonna hang out so the illusion of a relationship would buy what for ABC when BIP is starting today and BN will naturally move on, makes no sense to me but ok......jmho.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm

His love appeared to be so selfless through the show....I don't think that just disappears, jmo. Maybe Hannah and Tyler just crossed paths at the wrong time, as perhaps she will enjoy being on her own a bit. But Tyler's kinda all over the place himself, jmo....not exactly ready to start  popping out Timmy's et al.  So I guess I'm kinda mad I let him convince me he was. Yes, I think that's it. Hannah is holding to the feminist line, I don't need a man, but I want one.... All well and good in the abstract, but she may have won the battle and lost the war, jmo. But I guess faith tells us, god will send the right person at the right time, and (quoting Tyler) his timing is perfect...hence how Hannah can stay optimistic. Such heavy lessons at age 24. Jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm

I will wait and see if there is honestly more to this Tyler and Gigi thing. I don't really have an opinion of it but I am in a wait and see place with it. 

As for Tyler and Hannah honestly all I wished after the break up was that these 2 stay in each others lives. It that is a friendship than so be it. Glad they got to talk last week and from the sounds of the article I think they both know where they stand with each other. As long as honesty is taking place here I really don't see any problems. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Hannah is going to be just fine. Probably laughing her way to the bank as I type. Tyler told Hannah about Gigi, imo, as her IG stories are very transparent. So, all parties, Tyler, Hannah, and Gigi all knew about each other and their situation. None of them are surprised or blindsided about this GiGi date, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256