SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:42 pm

bleuberry wrote: Never felt like the back up plan or 2nd pick.

These 2 are so on the same wavelength.

I just watched the Build interview while eating dinner. The term "2nd choice" was brought up and she was like "don't say that... I dislike that term".

She again (for the 3rd interview I saw) said that it was a hard decision on the last day and it came down to her feeling "safe" with Jed.

An audience member asked when they were going for drinks and could "we" come along cantstopl She said he is in LA doing press while she is in NYC and "no we aren't going to tell you". The interviewer asked her what she would say in a post in response to Tyler's IG post today. She said she would prefer to say it directly to him and to keep some things private.

Cute interview. From what I have seen today, her interviews are pretty much the same answers to the same questions. No variations.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:52 pm

Haven't seen this posted but some quote from Peter on his experience taken from Ali and Rachel's podcast. He talks about Hannah telling Luke about the windmill sex, his reaction to being eliminated and his opinion on Jed. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-weber-dishes-on-hannah-brown-the-bachelorette/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm

Back to AF, Ben really tried to force the narrative that Tyler was put in an uncomfortable position last night because he couldn't say no, literally right after Tyler says he didn't feel pressured to say yes because he thought them hanging out was inevitable. Ben asks a super jumbled question about Tyler knowing Hannah 6 months ago (calm down buddy it's only been 2 months, 4 if we count from the beginning) & if now that he has millions of followers and women throwing themselves at him, how that changes his approach to dating (in general) and changes how he views Hannah (this question was lowkey gross). Tyler responded that he hasn't put himself out there to date at all yet, it's all been craziness (the show) and he doesn't know what to expect, but doesn't view Hannah any differently now just because he has more followers. Hannah's Hannah to him and that's just how it is. He'll see how dating (generally, not in reference to Hannah) goes. I can't listen to anymore, Ben sucks imo, I cut it off as he offers to give Tyler some unsolicited advice (Tyler please don't take advice from this man).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm

Even USA Figure Skating's official IG/Twitter accounts are crushing on Tyler (via the look of love between pairs team Alexa and Chris Knierim)

usfigureskating
Verified
The way we look at: pizza, puppies, @tylerjcameron3 😍

https://twitter.com/USFigureSkating/status/1156678513010925571

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mKW9FFYHY/

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:58 pm

smg2587 wrote:Haven't seen this posted but some quote from Peter on his experience taken from Ali and Rachel's podcast. He talks about Hannah telling Luke about the windmill sex, his reaction to being eliminated and his opinion on Jed. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-weber-dishes-on-hannah-brown-the-bachelorette/
How is Peter caping for Jed more than Tyler? Yuck. Just shows the difference between a man who truly loved her and one who seemingly tosses those words around to every/any girl. Tyler hasn't said anything mean about Jed but was honest about Jed's mistakes and his focus is how Hannah feels right now, not Jed, seeing as how Jed lied to Hannah the whole time and continued after the show. Peter and Jed are almost the same people though so I guess it's not that surprising. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:Back to AF, Ben really tried to force the narrative that Tyler was put in an uncomfortable position last night because he couldn't say no, literally right after Tyler says he didn't feel pressured to say yes because he thought them hanging out was inevitable. Ben asks a super jumbled question about Tyler knowing Hannah 6 months ago (calm down buddy it's only been 2 months, 4 if we count from the beginning) & if now that he has millions of followers and women throwing themselves at him, how that changes his approach to dating (in general) and changes how he views Hannah (this question was lowkey gross). Tyler responded that he hasn't put himself out there to date at all yet, it's all been craziness (the show) and he doesn't know what to expect, but doesn't view Hannah any differently now just because he has more followers. Hannah's Hannah to him and that's just how it is. He'll see how dating (generally, not in reference to Hannah) goes. I can't listen to anymore, Ben sucks imo, I cut it off as he offers to give Tyler some unsolicited advice (Tyler please don't take advice from this man).
“Hannah’s Hannah” to him. Ummmm. I’m swooning!!! Dreamboat.

And Ben is getting so insufferable. Wtf?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Haven't seen this posted but some quote from Peter on his experience taken from Ali and Rachel's podcast. He talks about Hannah telling Luke about the windmill sex, his reaction to being eliminated and his opinion on Jed. 

How is Peter caping for Jed more than Tyler? Yuck. Just shows the difference between a man who truly loved her and one who seemingly tosses those words around to every/any girl. Tyler hasn't said anything mean about Jed but was honest about Jed's mistakes and his focus is how Hannah feels right now, not Jed, seeing as how Jed lied to Hannah the whole time and continued after the show. Peter and Jed are almost the same people though so I guess it's not that surprising. All jmo.

Based on Ali's blog that they interviewed Peter BEFORE the ATFR episode aired (after Peter's portion of the first episode Monday night), and the question addressed whether Jed came on for his music only NOT anything about Haley, the other women, etc.

So while I initially read it that way, when I thought back to Ali talking about interviewing Peter earlier, and then reread it, I think that's probably something to keep in mind, since he wasn't addressing what came out Tuesday night, nor does it appear from that quote he was asked about the People magazine article.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:09 pm

What is the AF podcast that people are talking about? What is the real name of it?

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:10 pm

@mml060709 Almost Famous podcast hosted by Ben H and Ashley I.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:In her build interview Hannah just repeated verbatim something Tyler said in his AF interview. He said the minute Hannah stopped him during his proposal speech and he knew it wasn't him, something came over him and he just had to take care of her and make sure she's ok and wanted the day to be special for her. Hannah repeated that in the build interview. They've clearly been talking since ATFR at least a little because that's not a conversation or explanation from him that we saw them having.

The interviewer says Tyler was her 2nd choice, Hannah pushed back on that narrative. She doesn't like that, she was in love with both of them and looking back she went with the safe choice, but she can't go back. She was also asked about Tyler's post. she read it, liked it, and reading it was a nice little break from all the media she's been doing. They asked what she would say if she was to make a post like that to Tyler and Hannah said she wants to save that for just Tyler.

Wowza, Tyler. "Simply the best, better than all the rest. Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met" --Tina Turner.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:13 pm

WTF Peter?? This is perfect opportunity to distance himself but I guess there’s receipts out there he’s scared mighty come out if he all of a sudden take a holier-than-thou route with Jed. Just sayin.’  He’s so desperate to be Bach IMO. I hope it’s him and not Tyler. 

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:Back to AF, Ben really tried to force the narrative that Tyler was put in an uncomfortable position last night because he couldn't say no, literally right after Tyler says he didn't feel pressured to say yes because he thought them hanging out was inevitable. Ben asks a super jumbled question about Tyler knowing Hannah 6 months ago (calm down buddy it's only been 2 months, 4 if we count from the beginning) & if now that he has millions of followers and women throwing themselves at him, how that changes his approach to dating (in general) and changes how he views Hannah (this question was lowkey gross). Tyler responded that he hasn't put himself out there to date at all yet, it's all been craziness (the show) and he doesn't know what to expect, but doesn't view Hannah any differently now just because he has more followers. Hannah's Hannah to him and that's just how it is. He'll see how dating (generally, not in reference to Hannah) goes. I can't listen to anymore, Ben sucks imo, I cut it off as he offers to give Tyler some unsolicited advice (Tyler please don't take advice from this man).

Another poster mentioned Ashley's out of line question about Peter? Did you catch it?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256