SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:38 pm

IMO they’ve been clear as mud on their status, considering all the sm. And Tyler isn’t dumb enough to be caught just hangingggggg with multiple chicks in one week, including Hannah bear, where the stanning for tannah is now fever pitch. Just no. The whole thing makes no sense.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 pm

First, it's Charlotte d'alessio now Gigi Hadid, and tomorrow it will be Josie. Listen if he wants to have a hot boy summer more power to him. Hannah is growing and getting ready for her next journey (hoping for dancing with the stars). I like them together but understand if the model life and dating one is more appealing to Tyler. However, I find it interesting that none these model followed him before the bachelorette, but now he is their go-to guy for outings at Soho-House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Patience2415 wrote:First, it's Charlotte d'alessio now Gigi Hadid, and tomorrow it will be Josie. Listen if he wants to have a hot boy summer more power to him. Hannah is growing and getting ready for her next journey (hoping for dancing with the stars). I like them together but understand if the model life and dating one is more appealing to Tyler. However, I find it interesting that none these model followed him before the bachelorette, but now he is their go-to guy for outings at Soho-House.

Well I dont think that’s fair. They just learned of him and him being a catch on the bachelorette just like a lot of people. Heck, Hannah herself didn’t choose Tyler until after the hoopla started. JMO

That said, the Gigi story is a joke to me. I can’t even see her going to the soho house. I also think he would’ve dressed up a bit more to meet an A list model.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:46 pm

So this is why Matt was making those weird instastories and this is the hot boy summer he's talking about? LOL
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:47 pm

quotes deleted - GA

I don't believe the forum rules here  allow us to call out fan opinions in the general threads but I will ping one of the moderators now to weigh in on your post, thanks for responding.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm

I was wrong. There is picture proof of Tyler and Gigi according to reddit on Facebook. Pics are being passed around.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
suzq wrote:Hannah is most definitely not in love with Jed anymore.  So, is she not supposed to take a chance with Tyler now when she still has feelings for him because of the fact that she chose Jed?  Things change, people change -- especially out of the "Bachelor Bubble".  Maybe she had Buyer's remorse -- is she not allowed to change her mind?
I always saw her beaming whenever she discussed Tyler in interviews right after she returned from Greece -- I could tell that she had feelings for him then.  Maybe it was supposed to work out the way that it did because Tyler is a better match for her and she can admit that now.  The season is over and what comes after is up to them.  All JMO.

@suzq
A BIG IMO is appropriate to follow your opening sentence about Hannah definitely not being in love with Jed anymore. I will admit Hannah has a lot of flexibility and can clearly separate sex from love with the best of em but making a 100% unavoidable decision to move on is not in any sense the same as falling out of love. Anyone who’s ever been in love knows life would be wonderful if it were that easy. He’s a liar and a scumbag so she should not love him anymore but that in no way means she doesn’t.
To answer your question, of course she’s allowed to change her mind and give the newly crowned king of BN, the most popular contestant EVAH, a shot. I’m not willing to cop to “maybe it was supposed to work out the way it did” because ... well because I disagree. All IMO

I can't do the IMO since I'm not the original poster but I can throw in a gif.

via GIPHY

Full quote is: I am not trying to punish you or… but my feelings have changed and I think when that trust was broken my feelings really just, were broke with that. And, I don’t love you like that anymore.

Viewers can either believe Hannah or not. But the above is what Hannah said on national TV. She's been disengaged to Jed longer than she was actually engaged to Jed. Let that sink in.

This show's timeframe is so screwy that everything is always blown out of proportion. Her "engagement" to Jed. Her "love" for Tyler. These "relationships" were weeks. WEEKS long!

Besides "Watch the feet" -- the board's other, 2nd most popular saying is "The real relationships start after the show." The show is over, whatever happens with whoever will happen. And that also works if they are media darlings or not.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:49 pm

The pic is on themorningtoast instagram.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:51 pm

@Summerfun1980
I would've disagreed you since two of them work for his agency. **EDITED** Yes, the girl made a mistake in not seeing her flaws and changing while on the show. Tyler is a gem and should be selected first at all times. Love without an actual race of first and second would be great. Tired of hearing the same poop he deserve better like she is not human and worthy of a good person. If he feels that way, he needs to speak and keep the friendship platonic and respectful IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members can post whatever they want re contestants)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:51 pm

I’m blown away. Wtf.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:The pic is on themorningtoast instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wz6d_gymu/

Its of their backs but just posting it. Not sure why they put that caption.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:54 pm

:headbanging

I was just coming here to ask if anybody had noticed that Tyler's been using y'all on his recent ig stories.

But now I'm just sad....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256