SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:22 pm

Video of Hannah's interview with Lauren Zima that all the ET articles came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1F4jEwYlXU&t=28s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:22 pm

Ben and Ashley remain completely insufferable. WTF at Ashley trying to put words in Tylers month I.e. windill and how if he was engaged he would have cared about it
He quickly shut her down like the feminist king he is. bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 1f450 bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 1f44f

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:23 pm

@Summerfun1980 No I missed that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:23 pm

SarahD wrote:WTF Peter?? This is perfect opportunity to distance himself but I guess there’s receipts out there he’s scared mighty come out if he all of a sudden take a holier-than-thou route with Jed. Just sayin.’  He’s so desperate to be Bach IMO. I hope it’s him and not Tyler. 

smg2587 wrote:Haven't seen this posted but some quote from Peter on his experience taken from Ali and Rachel's podcast. He talks about Hannah telling Luke about the windmill sex, his reaction to being eliminated and his opinion on Jed. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-weber-dishes-on-hannah-brown-the-bachelorette/

It’s all about the timing.  This was before they addressed it on the show so he couldn’t talk about that.  I would like to hear his thoughts now. He also just talked about him in the house so not in the current tense imo

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:24 pm

Diana wrote:Ben and Ashley remain completely insufferable. WTF at Ashley trying to put words in Tylers month I.e. windill and how if he was engaged he would have cared about it
He quickly shut her down like the feminist king he is. bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 1f450  bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 1f44f

All JMO
Can you remember the specific time of this exchange? I wanna hear Tyler's response but I just can't sit through listening to them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Yep. Nail in my former Ben loving coffin. laugh out loud

Seriously wtf. Tyler, do not take any love advice from this man. Seriously.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Yea, I expected Ben to be a more respectful interview than Nick. Seems I was wrong.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:33 pm

Looks like Hannah has reached 2M and Tyler 1.6M. People waiting for IG activity! bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 3806527698

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:37 pm

SarahD wrote:WTF Peter?? This is perfect opportunity to distance himself but I guess there’s receipts out there he’s scared mighty come out if he all of a sudden take a holier-than-thou route with Jed. Just sayin.’  He’s so desperate to be Bach IMO. I hope it’s him and not Tyler. 

smg2587 wrote:Haven't seen this posted but some quote from Peter on his experience taken from Ali and Rachel's podcast. He talks about Hannah telling Luke about the windmill sex, his reaction to being eliminated and his opinion on Jed. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-weber-dishes-on-hannah-brown-the-bachelorette/
I agree Peter went a little overboard saying what a good dude Jed is. They prob bonded over their exes going to the tabloids. bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 3806527698  
While i don’t like what Jed did, he is not a murderer. He is self absorbed, immature player and hopefully learns a big lesson from this experience. Hannah didn’t deserve his lying and deception, but no one deserves to have their life ruined because of this show.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:54 pm

@ReneeM went back to watch the full build interview and heard Hannah's answer about why Tyler handled the break up so well. She legit repeated the very specific answer he gave earlier in the day in an interview. They definitely talked about the break up prior.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Is there a youtube link for the Build interview? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Rachel is a tannah shipper...she wouldn't let Hannah put the usual x on the eliminated contestant, so she handed Tyler's pic to Hannah who took it with her laugh out loud

I have gone back and forth on Rachel ( not a big Bryan fan) BUT, I loved how she was all big sis with Hannah today and had her back.  I'm now back to loving R.

Me too!! That is a perfect way to put it. She was a fabulous big sis today and she is shipping Tannah. Love that Caring side of her coming out. And she was not going to let Hannah or anyone put the X on Tyler. 💕

I also. noticed that Hannah has some of the same answers as Tyler. I really believe they have communicated about this and are continuing to text/call each other. They are in sync. Hannah did say they exchanged numbers yesterday but I think the number exchange happened earlier imo. I want to respect their privacy which they both clearly want.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256