SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:11 pm

sdpb wrote: Photos show the identical clothes I saw them in at 9:00.  Think they went to get coffee, then back to her place.
You gave us the best gift ever today, we salute you for making this thread jump with excitement today blowkiss

mercieme

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Luvstruck Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:11 pm

I am glad we got pics this time to know they really were together but afraid it will make them much more cautious in future.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I am glad we got pics this time to know they really were together but afraid it will make them much more cautious in future.
Yeah i don’t want their privacy intruded for realz especially folks that may now know where Hannah lives. I am ok if we can continue to use their SM shenanigans and music play list to figure out what’s up. I really do think once they are comfortable enough, they will announce their relationship however they want; and there will be less pressure for paps to stake them out at her house, that’s my hope anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:17 pm

Can I just say how happy I am? giggling

What a great way to end a very stressful week in Bachelor World ...

Can’t wait for more updates :yes: :inlove

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:20 pm

SarahD wrote:Me too. When the first spoiler was changed, I was so let down that I didn’t want to go through that again! So I tried to take the pessimistic view because I’d rather be pleasantly surprised.

So proud of those who never wavered and prepared to eat crow. They didn’t! laugh out loud

Floridian1990 wrote:Once again I have to give you all credit for sticking by this couple. I truly lost faith that anything would happen and dismissed the social media clues because I had already accepted the disappointing finale.
Me too.....I'm such a worry-wart!  So happy today, though!!! Blessings on these two big-hearted kids!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:27 pm

@sdpb, thanks so much for your post this morning!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:Let's keep this great day going! The poster on reddit who works for the company Tyler was trying to book for a modelling gig just confirmed they booked him. He has two shoots in LA, August 12th, and the 22nd.

My favorite part of that post...

those posters that stated Ashley I's wedding would be upstaged by the Tannah watch!!!

rofl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I am glad we got pics this time to know they really were together but afraid it will make them much more cautious in future.
Nahhhh. I think they just didn’t want to come out during afr for a few reasons and now that it’s over, they’ll slowly join BN as a normal, sm friendly couple.

They’re gonna be the new IT couple and I’m so freaking happy for them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:52 pm

I agree @Alanna

Hugesmile

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:55 pm

Where can I find a video or the link to the last 20 minutes of the Finale only from when Tyler walks out on stage? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:10 pm

Jolena wrote:Where can I find a video or the link to the last 20 minutes of the Finale only from when Tyler walks out on stage? TIA

Been looking myself and I can't find anything. There's a chick on Youtube that usually posts Bach stuff, anna marie, but she hasn't posted anything from the ATFR
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Who will be the first to post on Instagram?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92