SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:57 pm

I don't think it's going to be hard at all, tbh. He doesn't need to read his comments on IG, and he's most likely not going to be giving interviews. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:59 pm

LOL, it's gonna be hard for him to comment on anything except football since the season is here and that's his first love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:00 pm

@lleyki I just think everyone will be asking him to comment - on the streets. I think it will die down, but it will be constant, I think for a while. He'll navigate it. He has done great thus far.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:09 pm

@Doggoneit I don't think so. He will ignore it on sm like he does everything else, and I don't expect him to do any interviews. I really think everyone will have forgotten about the drink invitation by the time her season starts in sept (right?) and maybe he'll get to go to fashion week in sept. That crowd won't care about the bachelor or dwts. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Doggoneit I don't think so. He will ignore it on sm like he does everything else, and I don't expect him to do any interviews.  I really think everyone will have forgotten about the drink invitation by the time her season starts in sept (right?) and maybe he'll get to go to fashion week in sept. That crowd won't care about the bachelor or dwts.  JMO

I agree that he will continue to ignore, however, whether the audience forgets about it may depend on how Hannah handles things on DWTS. If she brings him up when talking about how the show ended...specifically between how things ended between the two of them and the whole drinks thing...it may take longer. I hope she simply skips over that bit and just emphasizes her own personal growth after the broken engagement. We shall see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Doggoneit I don't think so. He will ignore it on sm like he does everything else, and I don't expect him to do any interviews.  I really think everyone will have forgotten about the drink invitation by the time her season starts in sept (right?) and maybe he'll get to go to fashion week in sept. That crowd won't care about the bachelor or dwts.  JMO

I agree that he will continue to ignore, however, whether the audience forgets about it may depend on how Hannah handles things on DWTS. If she brings him up when talking about how the show ended...specifically between how things ended between the two of them and the whole drinks thing...it may take longer. I hope she simply skips over that bit and just emphasizes her own personal growth after the broken engagement. We shall see.

I don't expect her to mention him at all and to just focus on her personal growth, as you stated. I'm sure they both want the audience to move on. I would only expect her to bring up her failed engagement and Jed, if anyone.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Just a FYI: u dont do interviews if u do NYFW. Youre just there to be seen and photographed. You dont even have to walk the red carpet if u dont want to.
Source? I've done front row at NYFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Tyler is good on social media about avoid topics he clearly doesn't want to talk about. If you notice he never commented on his father's health this past weekend or even commented on or liked the posts his mother made. So I don't think it would be that difficult to avoid a topic of DWTS where honestly I hope his name doesn't come up. The only things he has been really been posting on social media about lately are sports, Ryan's training, running, food and abcfoodtours. I really don't see him commentating on anything else for awhile. All jmo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:47 pm

@seton That is so incredibly cool that you have been to the front row of fashion week. Off topic but I had to comment.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:06 pm

seton wrote:Just a FYI: u dont do interviews if u do NYFW. Youre just there to be seen and photographed. You dont even have to walk the red carpet if u dont want to.
Source? I've done front row at NYFW.

@seton
Tyler will definitely be asked to do interviews if he shows up. I attend each year and if you notice, interviews are taking place live, everywhere. It's just a matter of who you are and how interested the public might be in what you have to say. IMO, he and GH will have her security fighting off the paps, every day. Especially before and after whatever shows she walks in and whatever parties they may attend, together. All IMO
Rachel and Bryan did interviews.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:18 pm

@Chgohighlife If he attends anything with Gigi or a part of her entourage, he will be kept away from the press and told not to do interviews. I don't see them allowing him to speak on her. We will just see him in pics in the background. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife If he attends anything with Gigi or a part of her entourage, he will be kept away from the press and told not to do interviews.  I don't see them allowing him to speak on her.  We will just see him in pics in the background.  JMO

@Summerfun
I didn’t say he’d do interviews, I said her security team will keep them clear. Also I don’t think he will be “told” anything. It’s very clear he knows what he’s doing.
Proof: How much does the public know about what’s going on with them now? A few pictures, here and there where they look like friends hanging with friends. The only person who opens their mouth is one of his relatives who clearly never has any facts about what’s going on. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen