SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:21 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I’m so fascinated by Tyler’s new adventures in New York, lakeside vacations and all. His new IG story tagging @hamptonwater just adds more to that New England high society mystique. It all feels very Gossip Girl-esque to me and I like it laugh out loud
I mean, a certain blonde *ahem, GH* can kind of pass as Serena van der Woodsen (don't shoot me GG fans!) laugh out loud laugh out loud And I always had a soft spot for Nate X Serena as I couldn't stand her with Dan... so.....
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:06 pm

@dee Lol yes, GH has always given me Serena vibes, at least looks and lifestyle wise. And I’ve always thought of Tyler as a combination of Nate (model hot, althlete) & Dan (gives great romantic speeches, debate team stuff, comes from non-insanely wealthy beginnings), so this totally works laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:20 pm

@TheWrongReasons Tyler also gives me Pacey vibes as I find Tyler a bit green to everything, a little rough around the edges, has swagger, but gives meaningful and heartfelt speeches. I never liked the comparison to Noah from the notebook. Noah and Allie were toxic together, imo.

Anyway, bringing it back on topic...I wonder if Tyler is looking for a new talent agency as he removed them from his bio. Perhaps he's also looking for PR as I think he manages everything himself besides his modelling gigs.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:44 pm

I’m excited to see what Tyler’s got up his sleeve! He’s posted a couple of shilling ads today so it’s all ramping up!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, he needs to be training now for those marathons.  Yes, he may be a runner but he has admitted that he is only up to 8 miles.  

I have several friends that do run marathons.  They start training months in advance.  One is doing a marathon in September and she's been training since April.  And, this isn't her first marathon. She's been doing them for almost 8 years.

JMHO

I work with a few runners and they also start training months in advance for one.  But he's been busy and may have other priorities now.  I expect him to buckle down next month if he's serious about them.  He could cancel Chi and just do NYC.

Standard training for first-time or beginner marathoner is 16 weeks. Sounds like he's put in some 6-8 mile runs -- which is good -- but working up to the 16, 18, 20-mile runs are critical to finishing a marathon, at least in my experience (have run NYC, Chicago, Vegas, Baltimore) Chicago is my favorite (great route & awesome fans) so would hate to see him skip that one to do NYC but he might have more of an affinity for his new home town. Always cheer for anyone who wants to run a marathon!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:55 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, he needs to be training now for those marathons.  Yes, he may be a runner but he has admitted that he is only up to 8 miles.  

I have several friends that do run marathons.  They start training months in advance.  One is doing a marathon in September and she's been training since April.  And, this isn't her first marathon. She's been doing them for almost 8 years.

JMHO

Not sure if you saw the story last week but he has made it to 13 miles now. He does still have some training to do though. From what I can tell he does one big run once a week (and I believe that is what his and Dustin's running coach Jes advice is as well) and a bunch of lesser distance runs the rest on the week. He seems to be taking the advice from coach Jes seriously. I know nothing about running so I am just going to leave that to the experts.

I unfollowed him.

Truth be told, I was only following him because of his support for Hannah. I have no interest in his day to day life these days. It was fun during the season but I'm over it. I check this thread about once a week but that is about to change as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Tyler was never the most interesting guy and never had much going on. I followed him before. He was less pc. Now it’s just cookies, running, bike. The most interesting thing about him has been his love interests and He obviously can’t talk about GH. I’m not sure I will follow after NYFW. But he might not be able to even post about NYFW so not sure if his sm will get more interesting then.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:15 am

I guess we have different perceptions and interests. Tyler Cameron has proven to be a breath of fresh air amongst the too many superficial, ego centered people that floods S/ M with ineptitudes. He had started this ABC FOOD TOURS business with Matt before he was popular on IG and when he came back, broken hearted, he devoted his time and energy to put a smile on those kids ‘s faces, a meal in their stomach, and hope in their hearts. You can just look at the way he was with them and see how he genuinely cares. He also started the weekly runs, taking his new found platform to educate and encourage everyone to move around and openly talk about mental health issues.

I do not know of any F2 that had such a remarkable impact already on so many people. He is navigating his life with dignity and stays out of the many daily opportunities to give in to negative gossip or speculations that abounds around him. All in all, I think he is a VERY interesting, charismatic guy. I’m happy for his successes and am curious to see what is next as I know he is just starting.
Before anyone starts barking at me, I know he is also human and imperfect... that doesn’t take away any of his accomplishments, or character traits.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:28 am

Tyler's IG activity is mostly superficial but I don't take that as proof that he has nothing really going on in his life. The impression I've gotten is that he doesn't share his whole life on social media and THAT is not a bad thing. In fact, more people should be like that in my opinion. Because make no mistake, social media for all its positives, is also toxic as hell. And if he didn't already know this (and we know he does seeing as he more or less said so to his mother when she was having a meltdown on social media) having nutty comments about how much he owes to Hannah, under a post about his work with kids, would have told him so.

I say this because I'm like this. My sister is the opposite. My sister's whole life is on social media. Every hurt feeling, happy occasion, new restaurant she loves, trips, etc. Me, if you followed me, you'd think I didn't really ever do anything. There are some motivational quotes, funny memes, images of my favorite actors/singers and that's about it.

My personal life - and I'm not just talking about romance but even family stuff, etc. I don't share that. And the reason I think that's sort of how Tyler is was because of the recent stuff with his dad. Were it not for his mother, no one would know what was going on with his father because he certainly didn't put it out there.

I just don't think he's interested in putting much of his real personal life on social media. So yeah, it's going to seem superficial and boring, especially to people whose interest in him lay largely on his being on Hannah's season and shipping him with Hannah.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:48 am

So Tyler, who was viewed IMO as Hannah's saving grace/ knight in shining armor/ greatest supporter/ I want you...need you playlist enthusiast is no longer relevant?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:56 am

Idlemess wrote:So Tyler, who was viewed IMO as Hannah's saving grace/ knight in shining armor/ greatest supporter/ I want you...need you playlist enthusiast is no longer relevant?
Tyler is cancelled. Get with the program cheeky
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:I guess we have different perceptions and interests. Tyler Cameron has proven to be a breath of fresh air amongst the too many superficial, ego centered people that floods S/ M with ineptitudes. He had started this ABC FOOD TOURS business with Matt before he was popular on IG and when he came back, broken hearted, he devoted his time and energy to put a smile on those kids ‘s faces, a meal in their stomach, and hope in their hearts. You can just look at the way he was with them and see how he genuinely cares. He also started the weekly runs, taking his new found platform to educate and encourage everyone to move around and openly talk about mental health issues.

I do not know of any F2 that had such a remarkable impact already on so many people. He is navigating his life with dignity and stays out of the many daily opportunities  to give in to negative gossip or  speculations that abounds around him. All in all, I think he is a VERY interesting, charismatic guy. I’m happy for his successes and am curious to see what is next as I know he is just starting.
Before anyone starts barking at me, I know he is also human and imperfect... that doesn’t take away any of his accomplishments, or character traits.
JMHO
IMO Wonderful post. in response to your statement:"All in all, I think he is a VERY interesting, charismatic guy. I’m happy for his successes and am curious to see what is next as I know he is just starting." Me too!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen