SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:01 am

Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Jolena wrote:
lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/22/gigi-hadid-gets-behind-the-wheel-with-tyler-cameron-in-her-car/

They are together again tonight.
It seems like they see each other  everyday.

Now, I wanna see some PDA giggling

Don't we all, laugh out loud. But Gigi's apparently not really into the PDA. When she's public with a boyfriend, they'll hold hands, share small touches but very rarely anything more dramatic than that.

It does seem like the two have seen each other every day since they were first spotted at Dumbo House. Hell at this point, Tyler's spent more time with Gigi than he ever did with Hannah. And considering he proved that he had no problem just spending a night with a woman talking and getting to know her, I can believe that the two might have a real connection by this point. I don't blame them for taking things slow and so I'm sure they're still considering what they're doing dating but it's obvious neither is interesting in seeing anyone else at the moment.

I don't think she's been with anyone like Tyler before . Tyler loves the PDA at least that's what I got from watching him with Hannah, he 's very affectionate guy. Might be hard for him to keeps his hands off of her if he falls in love with her. ( Gosh I can't believe I'm even saying that, but I guess it can happen) jmo laugh out loud I wonder where they are driving to tonight. Anyone know what kind of car/Suv that is? I'm sure she has several cars.

Her car collection is valued at $1,500,000.. That one is either a Range Rover or an Escalade, I think but, I can’t be sure because I couldn’t find more than the mirror and I’m not as good as you guys at sleuthing. no idea

Im not a sleuther, I suck at it but I do appreciate the members who do and I will say they do one hell of a great job. Maybe one of them can tell us which one of GH cars they are in.  laugh out loud

Looking at the entire collection on the tube, I got so excited. I am a serious car girl and she has many models I love.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:07 am

Heard through the Grapevine: Chevy Silverado. A monster in a city like New York...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:14 am

Astrobach wrote:Heard through the Grapevine:  Chevy Silverado. A monster in a city like New York...

A Chevy Silverado would surprise me because it is inconsistent with everything else in her collection BUT, she never fails to surprise.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:39 am

The truck is a Chevy Silverado High Country. $67,000. Considered a luxury pick up truck.

They are obviously going out of the city. Maybe for the weekend. It's not a vehicle that u take to drive around the city with and we've seen them have no problem using ubers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:18 am

seton wrote:The truck is a Chevy Silverado High Country. $67,000. Considered a luxury pick up truck.

They are obviously going out of the city. Maybe for the weekend. It's not a vehicle that u take to drive around the city with and we've seen them have no problem using ubers.

Thanks for the confirmation of the Vehicle . I love this forum, we ask and the members always come through. :Thanktwo

Humm wonder where they're going. Maybe back to GiGi family farm in PA. I hope we get a pic or two.  laugh out loud one of Tyler on her horse would be awesome ! lolpanda
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:52 am

seton wrote:The truck is a Chevy Silverado High Country. $67,000. Considered a luxury pick up truck.

@seton
Thank you!  
Maybe they’re going to Pennsylvania to her Mom’s again. The best thing about New York or the east coast in general is there are so many places just everywhere. They can go to Martha’s Vineyard or, take the Ferry to Nantucket or Chappaquidick or, to Her mom’s in Pa., to the best towns along the Jersey Shore, someplace like Strathmere or more likely, to the Hamptons or Fire Island where her friends, millennials and Xers and all generations really, play. giggling

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:54 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
thirteen wrote:Gigi is going to the VMA's and her and Bella (her sister) have 2 empty seats next to each other and that 99% of the times indicates a plus one reserved. Maybe she'll bring Tyler to the show seeing as how they are spending almost every day together.

That’s a VERY public event. It would constitute an announcement. Her ex, just made an announcement that he misses her and is “sad” since the breakup. We’ve all been there. No ex ever wants to see you moving on and as happy as Gigi seems. They always re-surface, ready to boomerang and he hasn’t been seen with anyone since they broke up in January. Still....my money is on Tyler’s magic and Gigi’s good sense. All IMO.

Where can her Ex's announcement be found? I would like to read it or see it. was it an video interview? TIA?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:06 am

notarose wrote:
seton wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
thirteen wrote:Gigi is going to the VMA's and her and Bella (her sister) have 2 empty seats next to each other and that 99% of the times indicates a plus one reserved. Maybe she'll bring Tyler to the show seeing as how they are spending almost every day together.

That’s a VERY public event. It would constitute an announcement. Her ex, just made an announcement that he misses her and is “sad” since the breakup. We’ve all been there. No ex ever wants to see you moving on and as happy as Gigi seems. They always re-surface, ready to boomerang and he hasn’t been seen with anyone since they broke up in January. Still....my money is on Tyler’s magic and Gigi’s good sense. All IMO.

VMA are being held in newwark for the first time, which is 45 min from NYC. They could always go together and GH could walk the red carepet alone while Tyler goes directly to his seat if they dont want to make a fuss.

eta: as someone who watched 1D's season on XFactor as it happened and thought they were gonna win, I never liked Zayn. Blech. JMO.

Even if Tyler isn’t there, if GH walks the red carpet she’s going to be asked about him.

Does anyone have a date, time and channel that these VMA are gonna be televised? TIA 

Since we know GH is scheduled to be there im thinking Tyler fans will want to watch to see if he shows up with her.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:13 am

Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Where can her Ex's announcement be found? I would like to read it or see it. was it an video interview? TIA?

The article is in elite daily and others. I don’t think I’m supposed to post the link. Just google Zayn Malik and GH.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:44 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

@seton
Thank you!  
Maybe they’re going to Pennsylvania to her Mom’s again. The best thing about New York or the east coast in general is there are so many places just everywhere. They can go to Martha’s Vineyard or, take the Ferry to Nantucket or Chappaquidick or, to Her mom’s in Pa., to the best towns along the Jersey Shore, someplace like Strathmere or more likely, to the Hamptons or Fire Island where her friends, millennials and Xers and all generations really, play. giggling

There were friends in the car too, Also Matt!

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 49 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:52 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@seton
Thank you!  

There were friends in the car too, Also Matt!
Matt and Michael, both of which are Tyler's friends are there as well. Not sure who the girl in the back is. Maybe another one of Tyler's friends from Florida or maybe one of GiGi's friends. Interesting that Gigi is including at least two of Tyler's friends into hanging out with her. I thought it would be more of Tyler hanging out with Gigi and her friends.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1fl-jiCupo/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:09 am

oh.. i love the third photo of the instagram. when they smiled to each other
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen