SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:17 am

okkaayy wrote:I remember reading that that Spotify playlist was playing for most of the night until it ended at 2 am with that song. I remember reading somewhere, probably reddit, that people were surprised and wondering what was going on because he had been playing it for hours. Pretty loved up playlist IMO.

Anyway, I don’t think Hannah set up the pap photos. It looked like iPhone photos so I’m assuming it was a neighbor. And judging by the sequence, once Hannah noticed someone was taking photos she bolted inside. You could see Tyler then around to look at where she was going.  

I also listened to those podcasts, and he definitely sounded still into her. He doesn’t come across as that good of an actor to me imo, as it was pretty obvious he was lying about the part of someone slipping into his DMs, so I’m not sure he could lie about all the Hannah parts without it seeming very obvious.

While I’m not sure where they’re at right now, I don’t think it went how they expected IMO. I also don’t think tylers friend helped much. It brought a lot more attention to it.

I believe someone did slip into his DM's in fact Hannah said in her interview (again Im sure it was with Rachel , but could've been someone else) Maybe someone will slide into my DM's too. This is what makes me believe that , that's exactly what happened to Tyler . First a follow and then into the DM's. I doubt he did the initial slipping  laugh out loud jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:17 am

@Summerfun1980 you are correct on spotify. She said it was a lot like the FSD. She has said they are both single. She said that they both acknowledged feelings and wanted to see where things could go, and that she would have liked more than 2 days. It seems like she has been telegraphing on IG (thats the sound of me not calling you back-Im not calling you back) that he has tried to reach out.

TC could have had no idea that he would be people taking photos of him. It's all so new. I feel like his intentions are good. He would not want to shade or hurt HB in anyway, but I think it had to have hurt her feelings. And, all the stupid trolls - that hurts. I am sure she has learned to deal with all of the negative noise, much more so than he. But I am thinking he is getting a crash course in it now.
Many have said he has nothing to apologize for, and that may be true. I do believe that he left her Friday morning with a feeling that they were going to try to date in the real world. I don't think she would have talked much about it, but the story changed. Now she is HAVING to comment on something that took a different turn. He does not HAVE to.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:19 am

Jolena wrote:
okkaayy wrote:I remember reading that that Spotify playlist was playing for most of the night until it ended at 2 am with that song. I remember reading somewhere, probably reddit, that people were surprised and wondering what was going on because he had been playing it for hours. Pretty loved up playlist IMO.

Anyway, I don’t think Hannah set up the pap photos. It looked like iPhone photos so I’m assuming it was a neighbor. And judging by the sequence, once Hannah noticed someone was taking photos she bolted inside. You could see Tyler then around to look at where she was going.  

I also listened to those podcasts, and he definitely sounded still into her. He doesn’t come across as that good of an actor to me imo, as it was pretty obvious he was lying about the part of someone slipping into his DMs, so I’m not sure he could lie about all the Hannah parts without it seeming very obvious.

While I’m not sure where they’re at right now, I don’t think it went how they expected IMO. I also don’t think tylers friend helped much. It brought a lot more attention to it.

I believe someone did slip into his DM's in fact Hannah said in her interview (again Im sure it was with Rachel , but could've been someone else) Maybe someone will slide into my DM's too. This is what makes me believe that , that's exactly what happened to Tyler . First a follow and then into the DM's. I doubt he did the initial slipping  laugh out loud jmo

I totally agree with you, I meant that he lied to Ben and Ashley that it was just a follow. His voice dropped and he has very apparent tells that it was a lie. He didn’t have that for the parts of the interview where he spoke about Hannah.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:27 am

I don't blame him for lying or omitting about the DMs. It's not anyone's business, especially since this person is not part of BN. He was in a lose-lose situation either way, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:29 am

okkaayy wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I totally agree with you, I meant that he lied to Ben and Ashley that it was just a follow. His voice dropped and he has very apparent tells that it was a lie. He didn’t have that for the parts of the interview where he spoke about Hannah.

Maybe he didn't want to speak too soon or couldn't and with high profile people maybe he can't and shouldn't , so I guess the little white lies do happen and knowing how the tabs and paparazzi can be it's rightfully so. He'll learn FAST. and with his lack of SM this past week/weekend I would say he has already. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:34 am

@jolena @dee I wasn’t questioning his lies at all. I agree. He had no way out of that one but to lie, all in saying imo is that he wasn’t lying about what he said about Hannah.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:34 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Summerfun1980 you are correct on spotify.  She said it was a lot like the FSD.  She has said they are both single.  She said that they both acknowledged feelings and wanted to see where things could go, and that she would have liked more than 2 days.  It seems like she has been telegraphing on IG (thats the sound of me not calling you back-Im not calling you back) that he has tried to reach out.  

TC could have had no idea that he would be people taking photos of him.  It's all so new.  I feel like his intentions are good.  He would not want to shade or hurt HB in anyway, but I think it had to have hurt her feelings.  And, all the stupid trolls - that hurts.  I am sure she has learned to deal with all of the negative noise, much more so than he.  But I am thinking he is getting a crash course in it now.  
Many have said he has nothing to apologize for, and that may be true.  I do believe that he left her Friday morning with a feeling that they were going to try to date in the real world. I don't think she would have talked much about it, but the story changed.  Now she is HAVING to comment on something that took a different turn.  He does not HAVE to.

Tyler doesn't have to speak. But he could absolutely release a statement saying he and Hannah only had a friendly chat on Friday night and agreed to go their separate ways when the pics popped up on Friday and the speculation was crazy. But he didn't. And he still hasn't. A simple tweet that he and Hannah were just friends, can't go back, and only had a friendly chat on friday, if that's what happened, would've taken a lot of heat off him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:47 am

I'm of the opinion, that Tyler is smart in not saying anything. Don't let people in your private life, they'll just demand more. Imho his lack of any statements means nothing. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:52 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Summerfun1980 you are correct on spotify.  She said it was a lot like the FSD.  She has said they are both single.  She said that they both acknowledged feelings and wanted to see where things could go, and that she would have liked more than 2 days.  It seems like she has been telegraphing on IG (thats the sound of me not calling you back-Im not calling you back) that he has tried to reach out.  

TC could have had no idea that he would be people taking photos of him.  It's all so new.  I feel like his intentions are good.  He would not want to shade or hurt HB in anyway, but I think it had to have hurt her feelings.  And, all the stupid trolls - that hurts.  I am sure she has learned to deal with all of the negative noise, much more so than he.  But I am thinking he is getting a crash course in it now.  
Many have said he has nothing to apologize for, and that may be true.  I do believe that he left her Friday morning with a feeling that they were going to try to date in the real world. I don't think she would have talked much about it, but the story changed.  Now she is HAVING to comment on something that took a different turn.  He does not HAVE to.

Tyler doesn't have to speak. But he could absolutely release a statement saying he and Hannah only had a friendly chat on Friday night and agreed to go their separate ways when the pics popped up on Friday and the speculation was crazy.  But he didn't.  And he still hasn't. A simple tweet that he and Hannah were just friends, can't go back, and only had a friendly chat on friday, if that's what happened, would've taken a lot of heat off him.  

I agree it would've taking alot of heat off him but maybe he does still have some feelings for her and needs to leave it open ended right now until he knows if his feelings can get back to where they were for Hannah or if he can develop just as strong feelings or even more for someone else. He hasen't been able to date for the past two months , hows he suppose to know what he wants right now. IMO They both need time away from each other and should date other people .IF it's meant to be it will be. Hannah said she wants to be in Tyler's life so I say, be his friend and if you don't fall in love with anyone else and things don't work out for him with his someone else then be there for him to pick him up the same way he was there for you, stay close friends and ya never know. Worked out for Ashley and Jared :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:58 am

IMO there’s no doubt he cared for her A LOT, loved her. He was planning to marry her and I don’t think he was insincere, at all. He loved her and that kind of feeling doesn’t just disappear.

HOWEVER, her last few episodes were BRUTAL. Heck, between the windmill story and her failure to at least try to spare his feelings a little by avoiding on air rejection of his beautiful proposal. 2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 1f623

He’s not stupid. He saw her with Jed. He knows how much she wanted Luke and failing that how much she lusted after Peter and fell in love with Jed in spite of a dozen red flags.
Tyler is a man. He has dignity and pride. There may someday be a scenario that allows him to take her back but, all current evidence is proving that day is not today.

It’s true I’m not objective. I wanted to throw a party when he came back to NYC and canceled his return trip to LA. But, IMO Hannah does not deserve a do over. She hurt him and whereas women are resilient (or weak as the case may be) and we can forgive and mend with an apology, IMO and experience, most men do not.

Hannah is a big risk because IMO, she wants Tyler for all the wrong reasons. Tyler wasn’t the main event until she found out everyone else wanted him and considered her a fool for letting him go and Jed turned out to be...well, Jed.
I hope Tyler stays clear. She’s an intriguing and beautiful, sexy girl. Let someone else “win” her. He can do better and perhaps he already has. giggling
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 am

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO there’s no doubt he cared for her A LOT, loved her. He was planning to marry her and I don’t think he was insincere, at all. He loved her and that kind of feeling doesn’t just disappear.

HOWEVER, her last few episodes were BRUTAL. Heck, between the windmill story and her failure to at least try to spare his feelings a little by avoiding on air rejection of his beautiful proposal.  2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 1f623

He’s not stupid. He saw her with Jed. He knows how much she wanted Luke and failing that how much she lusted after Peter and fell in love with Jed in spite of a dozen red flags.
Tyler is a man. He has dignity and pride. There may someday be a scenario that allows him to take her back but, all current evidence is proving that day is not today.

It’s true I’m not objective. I wanted to throw a party when he came back to NYC and canceled his return trip to LA. But, IMO Hannah does not deserve a do over. She hurt him and whereas women are resilient (or weak as the case may be) and we can forgive and mend with an apology, IMO and experience, most men do not.

Hannah is a big risk because IMO, she wants Tyler for all the wrong reasons. Tyler wasn’t the main event until she found out everyone else wanted him and considered her a fool for letting him go and Jed turned out to be...well, Jed.
I hope Tyler stays clear. She’s an intriguing and beautiful, sexy girl. Let someone else “win” her. He can do better and perhaps he already has. giggling
All IMO.

100% agree with everything you said.  :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:33 am

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO there’s no doubt he cared for her A LOT, loved her. He was planning to marry her and I don’t think he was insincere, at all. He loved her and that kind of feeling doesn’t just disappear.

HOWEVER, her last few episodes were BRUTAL. Heck, between the windmill story and her failure to at least try to spare his feelings a little by avoiding on air rejection of his beautiful proposal.  2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 1f623

All IMO.

I agree with all of this. I do think "forgiving" in situations like this should go by each situation, not as a norm. Where I though women who "forgave" previous leads were in the right, imho it would've been stupid of Tyler.

Imho Tyler doesn't have anything to forgive Hannah, she did nothing wrong to him to apologise for. But as CH said, Tyler was Hannah's second or third choice. She was quite judgmental of him throughout the season, and imho wasn't attracted to him. Physically or emotionally. Imho she holds a lot of unwarranted resentment for him, imho which is weird. All of this imho would make it impossible for him to reach the expectation levels Hannah for some odd reason has for him. At some point he would fail her expectations, well, he already did. But when that would happen again, she'd lash out, imho. Now, imho she lashed out a bit, when he failed to be her white and shining knight coming to rescue her from her lousy decision making and poor picking of guys.

I've said it before, I've never seen this level of entitled demand and expectations from any previous lead or audience toward the F2. "I was hoping he'd give me more than two days" makes me smh. The entitlement and undeserved resentment and expectations just jumped out.

Imho for all of these reasons Tyler is smart to stay clear and keep quiet. Don't get into a he said, she said situation, don't issue any statements, he doesn't owe that to anyone. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen