SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:27 am

I think Hannah, at the end of the show - we saw- was a mess. She did fall for both of them. Hannah, and IMO thought TC was a player, was scared of him. If Jed came on for his career, what did TC? They all come on with aspirations. He was/is a smooth talker AND a complete stud.
She has said in interviews that things with Jed had not been good from the beginning.
What happened with BN was similar (IMO) to what started happening with Hannah. TC was an absolute rock and cheerleader for her. He was exposing himself in a bigger way after the show than he did in it. That was attractive to her and BN. So, wanting to see if there was something to their flirty back and forth was/is inevitable.
I don't think he needs to say anything publicly. I think he does need to talk to HB because I think she surely had a different impression of where they were headed. (Not back together, but trying to see if there was still something there). He was naive about being photographed in either spot and now is laying low, sticking to his career and passion, not his personal life.

I think he is single and the hot topic. It will be good when things cool down for him. As they heat up for Hannah, with DWTS, we may see snippets of him personally.
The two of them are kids who are in un-charted waters. I think managing very well. Their status has to be commented on in every interview, and of course it stings to have to answer the questions. I have no doubt that he is sorry that she has had the pressure to talk about it and endure the trolls who are so ugly on SM.
The only long term relationship for TC is with his buddy and business partner.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Minney Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:IMO there’s no doubt he cared for her A LOT, loved her. He was planning to marry her and I don’t think he was insincere, at all. He loved her and that kind of feeling doesn’t just disappear.

HOWEVER, her last few episodes were BRUTAL. Heck, between the windmill story and her failure to at least try to spare his feelings a little by avoiding on air rejection of his beautiful proposal.  2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 1f623

He’s not stupid. He saw her with Jed. He knows how much she wanted Luke and failing that how much she lusted after Peter and fell in love with Jed in spite of a dozen red flags.
Tyler is a man. He has dignity and pride. There may someday be a scenario that allows him to take her back but, all current evidence is proving that day is not today.

It’s true I’m not objective. I wanted to throw a party when he came back to NYC and canceled his return trip to LA. But, IMO Hannah does not deserve a do over. She hurt him and whereas women are resilient (or weak as the case may be) and we can forgive and mend with an apology, IMO and experience, most men do not.

Hannah is a big risk because IMO, she wants Tyler for all the wrong reasons. Tyler wasn’t the main event until she found out everyone else wanted him and considered her a fool for letting him go and Jed turned out to be...well, Jed.
I hope Tyler stays clear. She’s an intriguing and beautiful, sexy girl. Let someone else “win” her. He can do better and perhaps he already has. giggling
All IMO.

I agree with all of this. I do think "forgiving" in situations like this should go by each situation, not as a norm. Where I though women who "forgave" previous leads were in the right, imho it would've been stupid of Tyler.

Imho Tyler doesn't have anything to forgive Hannah, she did nothing wrong to him to apologise for. But as CH said, Tyler was Hannah's second or third choice. She was quite judgmental of him throughout the season, and imho wasn't attracted to him. Physically or emotionally. Imho she holds a lot of unwarranted resentment for him, imho which is weird. All of this imho would make it impossible for him to reach the expectation levels Hannah for some odd reason has for him. At some point he would fail her expectations, well, he already did. But when that would happen again, she'd lash out, imho. Now, imho she lashed out a bit, when he  failed to be her white and shining knight coming to rescue her from her lousy decision making and poor picking of guys.

I've said it before, I've never seen this level of entitled demand and expectations from any previous lead or audience toward the F2. "I was hoping he'd give me more than two days" makes me smh. The entitlement and undeserved resentment and expectations just jumped out.

Imho for all of these reasons Tyler is smart to stay clear and keep quiet. Don't get into a he said, she said situation, don't issue any statements, he doesn't owe that to anyone. Jmho.

And by not saying anything he is in fact continuing to take the highroad and allow Hannah to be queen. It must be very difficult for a young man like Tyler to not respond or even to release tidbits of his side. Staying quiet doesn't confirm any of the rumors or peoples own creative storyboarding it just hopefully means a one sided conversation dies down sooner. It is crazy how completely outside of BN he is living his life! IMO

Also to CH saying Tyler was Hannah's second or even third choice, what about Mills tweets claiming she was so torn at the end it could have been either one? Which is correct and which is a lie?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:08 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:IMO there’s no doubt he cared for her A LOT, loved her. He was planning to marry her and I don’t think he was insincere, at all. He loved her and that kind of feeling doesn’t just disappear.

HOWEVER, her last few episodes were BRUTAL. Heck, between the windmill story and her failure to at least try to spare his feelings a little by avoiding on air rejection of his beautiful proposal.  2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 1f623

He’s not stupid. He saw her with Jed. He knows how much she wanted Luke and failing that how much she lusted after Peter and fell in love with Jed in spite of a dozen red flags.
Tyler is a man. He has dignity and pride. There may someday be a scenario that allows him to take her back but, all current evidence is proving that day is not today.

It’s true I’m not objective. I wanted to throw a party when he came back to NYC and canceled his return trip to LA. But, IMO Hannah does not deserve a do over. She hurt him and whereas women are resilient (or weak as the case may be) and we can forgive and mend with an apology, IMO and experience, most men do not.

Hannah is a big risk because IMO, she wants Tyler for all the wrong reasons. Tyler wasn’t the main event until she found out everyone else wanted him and considered her a fool for letting him go and Jed turned out to be...well, Jed.
I hope Tyler stays clear. She’s an intriguing and beautiful, sexy girl. Let someone else “win” her. He can do better and perhaps he already has. giggling
All IMO.

I agree with all of this. I do think "forgiving" in situations like this should go by each situation, not as a norm. Where I though women who "forgave" previous leads were in the right, imho it would've been stupid of Tyler.

Imho Tyler doesn't have anything to forgive Hannah, she did nothing wrong to him to apologise for. But as CH said, Tyler was Hannah's second or third choice. She was quite judgmental of him throughout the season, and imho wasn't attracted to him. Physically or emotionally. Imho she holds a lot of unwarranted resentment for him, imho which is weird. All of this imho would make it impossible for him to reach the expectation levels Hannah for some odd reason has for him. At some point he would fail her expectations, well, he already did. But when that would happen again, she'd lash out, imho. Now, imho she lashed out a bit, when he  failed to be her white and shining knight coming to rescue her from her lousy decision making and poor picking of guys.

I've said it before, I've never seen this level of entitled demand and expectations from any previous lead or audience toward the F2. "I was hoping he'd give me more than two days" makes me smh. The entitlement and undeserved resentment and expectations just jumped out.

Imho for all of these reasons Tyler is smart to stay clear and keep quiet. Don't get into a he said, she said situation, don't issue any statements, he doesn't owe that to anyone. Jmho.

Bravo to both of these comments! I think all of this simply boils down to this, with all the hoopla of ATFR, Tyler may have thought he wanted to try again with Hannah because he still had some lingering feelings there, but going out with someone new, he realized he deserved better, deserved the respect of being someone's first choice.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:32 am

Minney wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

All IMO.

And by not saying anything he is in fact continuing to take the highroad and allow Hannah to be queen.  It must be very difficult for a young man like Tyler to not respond or even to release tidbits of his side.  Staying quiet doesn't confirm any of the rumors or peoples own creative storyboarding it just hopefully means a one sided conversation dies down sooner.  It is crazy how completely outside of BN he is living his life!  IMO

Also to CH saying Tyler was Hannah's second or even third choice, what about Mills tweets claiming she was so torn at the end it could have been either one?  Which is correct and which is a lie?

IMHO one was said to promote the show, the other was said after Tyler failed the expectations as Hannah's personal saviour from her non-HEA.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:49 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

All IMO.

Bravo to both of these comments!   I think all of this simply boils down to this,  with all the hoopla of ATFR, Tyler may have thought he wanted to try again with Hannah because he still had some lingering feelings there, but going out with someone new, he realized he deserved better, deserved the respect of being someone's first choice.

I agree that Tyler going on a date (which more then likely planned a while ago) went better then he expected (Must've because it carried into date #2 next day) and he realized it might be something that he wanted to explore further which he has every right to do and honestly IMO he should. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Minney wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

All IMO.

And by not saying anything he is in fact continuing to take the highroad and allow Hannah to be queen.  It must be very difficult for a young man like Tyler to not respond or even to release tidbits of his side.  Staying quiet doesn't confirm any of the rumors or peoples own creative storyboarding it just hopefully means a one sided conversation dies down sooner.  It is crazy how completely outside of BN he is living his life!  IMO

Also to CH saying Tyler was Hannah's second or even third choice, what about Mills tweets claiming she was so torn at the end it could have been either one?  Which is correct and which is a lie?

IMHO one was said to promote the show, the other was said after Tyler failed the expectations as Hannah's personal saviour from her non-HEA.

Exactly, @Cocoasneeze. You NAILED IT!

I will forever love the very cool and smooth way he just turned off the noise like a radio. His mom is clacking, Hannah is clacking, CH is clacking, some Tannah fans are clacking and my guy Tyler is just living his best life.

I can’t wait until his new pics come out because Matt Albiani is the photography truth and at the top of the game.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Okay the bolded made me laugh out loud. I agreed with your entire post and especially this part. I think it's easy now for some to romanticize Hannah and Tyler's relationship but the reality is, based on the editing we saw, Tyler was little more than an afterthought, IMO for much of Hannah's season.
I absolutely believe if the Luke meltdown hadn't happened during their Fantasy Suite date, he and Jed would have likely been Hannah's Final 2. And I think she chose Tyler over Peter because of how amazing Tyler turned out to be in the Fantasy Suite. And I do believe that was the light bulb moment for her of how amazing Tyler had really been the whole time. But at that point she was too far gone with Jed.

Honestly, I don't even buy these feelings for Tyler that Hannah currently claims to have. I think when things with Jed fell apart, she was hurt and vulnerable and all the while she was seeing the season play out and seeing things she may have missed or ignored and more importantly seeing how amazing Tyler had been the whole time. Added to this, he was one of, if not the most supportive, of the guys from her season, towards her on social media.

I can believe they spoke after the split from Jed and that Tyler was a genuine friend towards her. And while all of this was happening, Bachelor Nation viewers were falling in love with Tyler and declaring Hannah crazy if she didn't pick him. I think all of that created a perfect storm for her to start over romanticizing her feelings for him and convincing herself she wants to be with him. But I don't buy it.

I don't think she's consciously aware that's what's going on but it's what I believe. And that's why I feel like time apart and distance is probably the best thing right now, where hopefully she will gain clarity (ugh that word) and perspective of the whole situation. I think the reality is Hannah was hurt by Jed, is vulnerable, embarrassed by how her season went and latched on to Tyler as a life preserver. And that's not romance and love in my opinion. That's neediness and compensating for something else. So I don't blame Tyler one bit for wanting no part of it.

I've said it before, I've never seen this level of entitled demand and expectations from any previous lead or audience toward the F2. "I was hoping he'd give me more than two days" makes me smh. The entitlement and undeserved resentment and expectations just jumped out

Yeah that got a MAJOR side eye from me. All I could think when I read this was, "well Hannah, to quote your own words to Luke, Tyler does not owe you anything" considering you dumped him and chose someone else.

I agree completely. I feel like at times there is an unhealthy entitlement in Bachelor Nation world where the contestants continue to be seen as fictional characters who owe viewers something and yeah, don't agree.

First of all, as someone noted, for all the rantings in other places of people saying they would unfollow and Tyler's supposedly getting all this backlash, his IG follower count has actually increased rather than decreased. So really, is he even getting that much heat about this or are the angry voices just louder than others?

Like you, I don't feel like Tyler owes anyone an explanation and so I'm fine with his continuing to just live his life and do him. Let people think and feel what they want.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:20 pm

If Jed didn't turn out to be... well Jed, and Jannah was a happy couple at the end of the season, do we think Tyler would have been the natural choice for TB? Trying to imagine how the whole post filming season would have played out, how editing would have been different, and the expectations on Tyler would have been very different. We would have had a more standard F2 ATFR interview with hurt Tyler, but happy for Hannah, and possibly ready to move on and hopeful at finding love again. Instead we got the ridiculous 3 ring circus! I still think Tyler would have been too big for BN but it could have been so different!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don't think they were just talking with the song "nobody else" playing on a loop at 1 a.m. Someone correct me if I have the date wrong, but I believe that was Tyler's account spotify activity that night.  

Regardless, Hannah's body language during that interview with Zima and stuttering and stammering in the interview with Rachel gave her away.

All JMO
Well imo, Hannah did NOT look like a happy camper the next morning.  Imo, she looked very insecure about the future, so I highly doubt that the playlist was giving us the real story.  Again jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:25 pm

2observe wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I don't think they were just talking with the song "nobody else" playing on a loop at 1 a.m. Someone correct me if I have the date wrong, but I believe that was Tyler's account spotify activity that night.  

Regardless, Hannah's body language during that interview with Zima and stuttering and stammering in the interview with Rachel gave her away.

All JMO
Well imo, Hannah did NOT look like a happy camper the next morning.  Imo, she looked very insecure about the future, so I highly doubt that the playlist was giving us the real story.   Again jmo.

Also, there are no pictures of them kissing and being lovey when Tyler left, so I'm confused how anyone could see it for more than a serious talk with no happy conclusion. Jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Summerfun1980 you are correct on spotify.  She said it was a lot like the FSD.  She has said they are both single.  She said that they both acknowledged feelings and wanted to see where things could go, and that she would have liked more than 2 days.  It seems like she has been telegraphing on IG (thats the sound of me not calling you back-Im not calling you back) that he has tried to reach out.  

TC could have had no idea that he would be people taking photos of him.  It's all so new.  I feel like his intentions are good.  He would not want to shade or hurt HB in anyway, but I think it had to have hurt her feelings.  And, all the stupid trolls - that hurts.  I am sure she has learned to deal with all of the negative noise, much more so than he.  But I am thinking he is getting a crash course in it now.  
Many have said he has nothing to apologize for, and that may be true.  I do believe that he left her Friday morning with a feeling that they were going to try to date in the real world. I don't think she would have talked much about it, but the story changed.  Now she is HAVING to comment on something that took a different turn.  He does not HAVE to.

Tyler doesn't have to speak. But he could absolutely release a statement saying he and Hannah only had a friendly chat on Friday night and agreed to go their separate ways when the pics popped up on Friday and the speculation was crazy.  But he didn't.  And he still hasn't. A simple tweet that he and Hannah were just friends, can't go back, and only had a friendly chat on friday, if that's what happened, would've taken a lot of heat off him.  

I respectfully disagree that Tyler should make a statement on their relationship.  Hannah is the Bachelorette, so it was her Show and SHE asked him for drinks to see where things go.  So imo, Hannah should be the one to make ant statements.  Imo, she knows what's really going on between them.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Minney wrote:If Jed didn't turn out to be... well Jed, and Jannah was a happy couple at the end of the season, do we think Tyler would have been the natural choice for TB?  Trying to imagine how the whole post filming season would have played out, how editing would have been different, and the expectations on Tyler would have been very different.  We would have had a more standard F2 ATFR interview with hurt Tyler, but happy for Hannah, and possibly ready to move on and hopeful at finding love again.  Instead we got the ridiculous 3 ring circus!  I still think Tyler would have been too big for BN but it could have been so different!

I don't think Tyler (or his management/agency) had or has any interest in the bachelor. His agency didn't want him to do the bachelorette in the first place. He's a little old to be starting out as a model to begin with at 25/26. But going on the bachelorette turned out to be a good choice because it gave him a lot of visibility. So, assuming Tyler has always been serious about his modeling career, I don't think he was every thinking about the bachelor because it would forever tie him to the franchise. My guess is their plan is for him to run with the visibility and eventually get to a point where people forget where he started in the public eye, as a bachelorette contestant. Of course, if his plans don't work out (his modeling career) he could maybe come back to the franchise as the bachelor later in life when he's ready to settle down. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen