SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt & Ellen Decker - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Jed Wyatt & Ellen Decker - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt & Ellen Decker - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:59 pm

Seems like they have been visiting TN and FL back and forth recently so I definitely see more than trainer/client going on.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Jed Wyatt & Ellen Decker - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt & Ellen Decker - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:05 am

Oh yeah. They are much more than friends. She reminds me of Lauren Luyendyk a little.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y15J8nO_-/?igshid=1avo2v4n58l40
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:38 am

I am not saying I think this will happen, but I will laugh if Jed settles down and gets married before any of the other guys. At this point he is the only one that seems to be in a relationship.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:52 am

They make are a beautiful couple.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:37 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7743135/Jed-Wyatt-reveals-love-model-Ellen-Decker.html
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Jed has been looking a lot more attractive to me in the past couple of months, and I think he appears quite happy. Hopefully, things work out for this couple. I kind of feel like people over-reacted to the whole thing with Haley, in hindsight. Going on the show in the circumstances he did has been done before, right? They just don't usually end up F1. I think Hannah B is responsible for a lot of the dramatics associated with her season; it's not all Jed's (and Luke P's) fault.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:26 pm

@provenceguy thanks for posting!

She is beautiful! I hope they have both found their one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:08 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1218172375679848448?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm

That's all it takes. I'm happy for him.

“She has brought a whole new level of inspiration into my life. I’ve just never met anyone like her,” he told Us. “It just kind of opened the door for a lot of new feelings and emotions in my music that’ll come out in the future, I’m sure. … The communication, the love, it’s everything that I’ve ever wanted.”

He too went through some messed up situations. He was able to pick himself back up and move on.

“With the chaos that occurred and stuff, I just had to take some time off. My mind was sort of just scattered,” Wyatt told Us. “So once I was able to ground myself, the creativity started sparking again. Music has always been where I go for almost any emotion, so I’m glad to be back and be creative with it.”

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1218172375679848448?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:50 pm

leavers wrote:Jed has been looking a lot more attractive to me in the past couple of months, and I think he appears quite happy. Hopefully, things work out for this couple. I kind of feel like people over-reacted to the whole thing with Haley, in hindsight. Going on the show in the circumstances he did has been done before, right? They just don't usually end up F1.  I think Hannah B is responsible for a lot of the dramatics associated with her season; it's not all Jed's (and Luke P's) fault.

I agree with you. IMO it was a joint drama making event between Hannah and producers. Let's face it most go on the show for the advantage it might give their careers. A few are actually open to finding a life mate and these I really enjoy watching. I watch the show for the romance not the drama. It has become a major disappointment to me since we have to sift through everything trying to figure out the truth and miss if there is actually a real love story going on. IMO the show is getting worse and worse  'making up drama' . I believe Jed really did fall for Hannah and I believe producers knew about the one left behind from the beginning.( They read spoilers just like we do, right?) As far a Luke goes IMO he was one of the ones actually looking for a wife and they blew everything out of proportion with editing to make him look as they wanted. After all, it was know from the beginning by both producers and the other men that he was a favorite with Hannah. IMO they therefore destroyed his character for the sake of "the most dramatic show ever". All JMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:22 pm

I read an article the other day where Luke said Hannah told him she was waiting for marriage to have sex, then throws the 4x bombshell. He was annoying as all heck, however I could understand why he was loosing it half the time if he was lied to.

Jed took some time off to recharge. Having a good support system in place, and talking to the right people, family friends, can help tremendously for anyone going through challenges. He was one of the most hated contestants of all time IMHO.

I give him a lot of credit for moving forward to continue to better his career and his mental health. Meeting this gal I'm sure has helped him understand what's important in life.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Just NO!  :headbanging
Showing off a pretty girl on Instagram is not redemption. It’s only six month ago that he went from the most insincere apology ever on ATFR to touring talk shows and podcasts where he went back to lying and contradicting everything he already confessed to. The guy is just garbage IMO.

If anything I am concerned for the “girlfriend”. Is she sure that’s what she is to him?

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt & Ellen Decker - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+15
Sprite
FLChica
blueblues
just me
leavers