SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:15 am

I like Peter but he seems a bit clueless as to how to treat a girlfriend well. I still don’t get the sense he has had any serious, long term relationships. He did post an IG story pic of him in bed with HA, said he loved HB after she was on his season, and Sydney was the best kisser. He seems a bit like the type of guy whose girlfriend has to train him up only for him to break her heart and then marry his next girlfriend. jmo

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:16 am

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ didn’t Peter post a picture with him and HA in bed and he deleted it? That is sure IMHO not showing any respect to Madi in the first place....
Image hosted by servimg.com

This photo is one of the reasons I think Pete is with Hannah Ann. If he's with Madi why would he post this? JMO

And that is far from respecting Madison IMO.

Thanks for sharing Jen thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:18 am

gabriele wrote:I like Peter but he seems a bit clueless as to how to treat a girlfriend well. I still don’t get the sense he has had any serious, long term relationships. He did post an IG story pic of him in bed with HA, said he loved HB after she was on his season, and Sydney was the best kisser. He seems a bit like the type of guy whose girlfriend has to train him up only for him to break her heart and then marry his next girlfriend. jmo

As I just said... a puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Hannah Ann was at a sports event and later partying it up with some guy, forget his name. That to me is not F1 behaviour. She replaced a bible quote with this

inquiries -> hannahsluss@gmail.com

to her IG sometime between after filming and when I noticed it a few weeks ago.

I cannot see him choosing HS at all. He probably realized that was a bad choice of a picture to be posted and deleted it.

There isn't anything that sticks out to me that he choose HS. There are plenty that tells me he wanted Madi, body language alone among other things.

I agree, the body language between Peter and Madison alone says so much. I also thought it was actually a sign that he might be with Madi because he deleted the video with HA. Otherwise, why not just keep it up? Maybe he realized how it might be hurtful to Madi? He definitely doesn't seem to recognize the consequences of things before he takes action. Maybe RS's spoilers are wrong, but I just haven't seen a deeper connection with HA that I'd have thought should be there with an F1. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:36 am

cheriee wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Hannah Ann was at a sports event and later partying it up with some guy, forget his name. That to me is not F1 behaviour. She replaced a bible quote with this

inquiries -> hannahsluss@gmail.com

to her IG sometime between after filming and when I noticed it a few weeks ago.

I cannot see him choosing HS at all. He probably realized that was a bad choice of a picture to be posted and deleted it.

There isn't anything that sticks out to me that he choose HS. There are plenty that tells me he wanted Madi, body language alone among other things.

I agree, the body language between Peter and Madison alone says so much. I also thought it was actually a sign that he might be with Madi because he deleted the video with HA. Otherwise, why not just keep it up? Maybe he realized how it might be hurtful to Madi? He definitely doesn't seem to recognize the consequences of things before he takes action. Maybe RS's spoilers are wrong, but I just haven't seen a deeper connection with HA that I'd have thought should be there with an F1. All JMO.

He acts like a 15 years old boy. Imo. Hormones speaking, changing mind, swapping girls, etc... imo.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:37 am

If Peter is with HA it is most likely because Madi left. I don’t see HA being his first choice. It would be like Des’ season. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:39 am

HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ didn’t Peter post a picture with him and HA in bed and he deleted it? That is sure IMHO not showing any respect to Madi in the first place....

This photo is one of the reasons I think Pete is with Hannah Ann. If he's with Madi why would he post this? JMO

RS is writing spoilers about how Peter was working to prove himself to Madi’s family; meanwhile Peter posts a pj morning after pic with Hannah. :thud

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:57 am

I think Peter is like a puppy... destroying stuff, enjoying it a lot and when yelled at, go under the sofa with his tail between his paws... until he does it again.

All above is my opinion

Maybe he was going through the pics ABC sent him & posted it by accident & then quickly deleted it? Or maybe he posted it without thinking about the optics because he didn't sleep with Hannah Ann (that's been my theory for several weeks based on the stark difference in the pictures he posts to his IG for Victoria vs Hannah Ann). I remember after Ben's season being so frustrated with him because he didn't protect his relationship with Lauren at all (oh, and Ben is rumored to have been intimate with all his F3 yet he's on Mount Rushmore). I'll wait to pass judgment on Peter until I see how he acts on ATFR & in his subsequent interviews. From what I've seen on the show, he's always been completely truthful with Madi. According to RS, he spent months trying to make amends with Madi & building a relationship with her family. The lead role was clearly too much for him (the guy has aged like presidents do, laugh out loud), but I don't see that's indicative of how he'll treat Madi now that she alone has his heart & they're in an exclusive relationship. I personally can see Peter being the guy who is madly in love with his wife after 30 years of marriage. Time will tell. All JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:02 am

notarose wrote:
HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:

RS is writing spoilers about how Peter was working to prove himself to Madi’s family; meanwhile Peter posts a pj morning after pic with Hannah. :thud

You have perfectly expressed why I just don’t see RS being right. Between this pic and using the name of Jesus as a swear word I think it’s safe to say the rehabilitation efforts aren’t going too well if he’s with Madi. I think he’s probably single at this point. Or needs remedial classes. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:18 am

Just wondering how we know julie’s parents are welcoming? If they were, they would have invited them to their house. Restaurant is a bit informal imo.

That they met frequently CH is quite normal, he is her boss. But did they welcome Colton? Arie? Ben? Other leaders alone or with their parents?

How is it known? reddit rumor? Sleughthed?

All recently Madison activities makes me think they are together but I am thinking peter may had had a fling with Julie during this mess.

Mommy Weber doesn’t look overly happy imo

All above is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:29 am

Emeralds wrote:

I think Peter is like a puppy... destroying stuff, enjoying it a lot and when yelled at, go under the sofa with his tail between his paws... until he does it again.

All above is my opinion

Maybe he was going through the pics ABC sent him & posted it by accident & then quickly deleted it? Or maybe he posted it without thinking about the optics because he didn't sleep with Hannah Ann (that's been my theory for several weeks based on the stark difference in the pictures he posts to his IG for Victoria vs Hannah Ann). I remember after Ben's season being so frustrated with him because he didn't protect his relationship with Lauren at all (oh, and Ben is rumored to have been intimate with all his F3 yet he's on Mount Rushmore). I'll wait to pass judgment on Peter until I see how he acts on ATFR & in his subsequent interviews. From what I've seen on the show, he's always been completely truthful with Madi. According to RS, he spent months trying to make amends with Madi & building a relationship with her family. The lead role was clearly too much for him (the guy has aged like presidents do, laugh out loud), but I don't see that's indicative of how he'll treat Madi now that she alone has his heart & they're in an exclusive relationship. I personally can see Peter being the guy who is madly in love with his wife after 30 years of marriage. Time will tell. All JMO.

I totally agree with your post. 3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:32 am

HEA wrote:Just wondering how we know julie’s parents are welcoming? If they were, they would have invited them to their house. Restaurant is a bit informal imo...How is it known? reddit rumor? Sleughthed?
It's Pete's family that is welcoming. They were at a restaurant on New Years Eve because they were in NYC. Pete's family lives in CA. Pete's family have invited Julie and CH over to their house. Julie is usually in Instagram stories that have been posted on reddit. Here's a photo Pete posted of CH at his parents house https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KbfUQAwu-/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton