SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:12 am

Purplepat wrote:@Dahling  -  He's is the guy every parent wants their daughter to meet and have in her life.   So well spoken,
grounded and very respectful..  When you go back and watch their time together its unbelieveable all of the
stuff he told her that came from the heart.  I will never understand why she did not choose him.  
me neither.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@suzq can’t ABC say no questions about Tyler any more? I’m not sure what Tyler can do to stop the questions? Frankly the show put her up to asking him out in a date publicly so this is their mess. I also believe they called the paps. JMO
It was pretty clear at her meeting of the press at MTA they told the press no questions about the Jed situation to Hannah. In fact I only remember her answering one question about Jed and that was about his HTD for that nights interviews. So yes a directive to the press can be given, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:20 am

Just Looking wrote:
Purplepat wrote:@Dahling  -  He's is the guy every parent wants their daughter to meet and have in her life.   So well spoken,
grounded and very respectful..  When you go back and watch their time together its unbelieveable all of the
stuff he told her that came from the heart.  I will never understand why she did not choose him.  
me neither.  

Million dollar question.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:27 am

What’s fishy to me is since the gigi bombshell dropped we haven’t heard a word from Tyler. That was Sunday afternoon. Everything coming from his side has been through Gigi’s PR machine. I’m not sure why that’s so strange to me, but it’s weird. He’s not on Spotify, and he’s not on social media. It’s unlike him.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:29 am

Well, the one who caught Gigi and Tyler inside Soho House could be her publicist. Like hell it's some random person. They wanted it out there.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:35 am

Sharing this...Ok so my 21 year son explained to me the other day the meaning of hot boi summer. It all started with rapper Megan Thee Stallion and basically is about self-love, having fun with your friends, living your best life. Kind of associated with female empowerment. The hot boi summer was supposed to be kind of the same, but becomes more about casual hookups. My son says it has become a competition now on twitter.

Last edited by Dahling on Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:35 am

okkaayy wrote:What’s fishy to me is since the gigi bombshell dropped we haven’t heard a word from Tyler. That was Sunday afternoon. Everything coming from his side has been through Gigi’s PR machine. I’m not sure why that’s so strange to me, but it’s weird. He’s not on Spotify, and he’s not on social media. It’s unlike him.
Maybe its me but besides his brother Ryan stories training he I honestly think he has been quiet since leaving Florida to go to LA for the finale. Liked very few things and very few stories beside of his brother and on Friday when he put stories about basketball. When he was in Florida he would IG a lot but since leaving I honestly haven't seen him on that much. jmo. Yeah today he has been totally off.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 am

SarahD wrote:Well, the one who caught Gigi and Tyler inside Soho House could be her publicist. Like hell it's some random person. They wanted it out there.

Someone on reddit brought this up I think.. but Gigi did a live video with John Mayer this weekend and they talked about how if they wanted to hide something, they would be hiding it. Gigi is not hiding Tyler. ( but tylers personal voice is completely hidden right now with the lack of sm )

I’m a pragmatic person, but it’s interesting to me nonetheless.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:38 am

@okkaayy does he have a PR agent? He’s probably just trying to live his life and not log on to all the hate being spewed his way for behaving as a single man. He’s said he’s just a regular dude. Good for him he can cut off social media. I don’t think any answer he gives will satisfy people. Saying I’m single won’t suffice because he’s already said that. JMO

Or maybe ABC or Gigi put a gag order on him?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:41 am

okkaayy wrote:What’s fishy to me is since the gigi bombshell dropped we haven’t heard a word from Tyler. That was Sunday afternoon. Everything coming from his side has been through Gigi’s PR machine. I’m not sure why that’s so strange to me, but it’s weird. He’s not on Spotify, and he’s not on social media. It’s unlike him.

Well, gotta say. I love love the version of Tyler that Hannah brought out. America fell in love with him. So gorgeous yet so normal and down to earth. Doing a lot of SM for good. For running. What happens to the weekly running? They just fall by the wayside now because Tyler is with Gigi? What happens to the kids? SMH

I don't know if I'm loving this version of Tyler that Gigi is creating. So secretive, so unreachable.  I haven't seen this Tyler version tbecause he's MIA from SM. Right now he and his BFF are silent and they will probably have gag orders from the PR machine.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 am

SarahD wrote:

Well, gotta say. I love love the version of Tyler that Hannah brought out. America fell in love with him. So gorgeous yet so normal and down to earth. Doing a lot of SM for good. For running. What happens to the weekly running? They just fall by the wayside now because Tyler is with Gigi? What happens to the kids? SMH

I don't know if I'm loving this version of Tyler that Gigi is creating. So secretive, so unreachable.  I haven't seen this Tyler version tbecause he's MIA from SM. Right now he and his BFF are silent and they will probably have gag orders from the PR machine.

This this. I think the weekly runs are out of the question, he’s hanging out with a woman that has her own private security. Also, what happened to the marathon? He hasn’t trained in awhile it seems, and can’t run a marathon if you’re maxing out at 9 miles.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does have a gag order, but I’m not sure why they would do that?

Last edited by okkaayy on Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:17 am

okkaayy wrote:
SarahD wrote:

This this. I think the weekly runs are out of the question, he’s hanging out with a woman that has her own private security. Also, what happened to the marathon? He hasn’t trained in awhile it seems, and can’t run a marathon if you’re making out at 9 miles.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does have a gag order, but I’m not sure why they would do that?

Because what Gigi wants Gigi gets. These people eschews masses. They live in a different world where privacy is of utmost importance!

Anyway, I'm just realizing that in a matter of days, the Tyler I fell in love with who said to Nick Viall that his stardom from the Bachelorette won't change him from being normal.  Apparently, it will only take Gigi.  So are we now going to see Tyler moving from Matt's futon to Gigi's $4M apartment, ride in her private planes, hang with her friends. What happens to his friend who is the best teacher in Palm Beach county? The visits to random houses of ABCFOODtours sponsors for dinner? Ugh...Hannah brought out the best in him.  Now I want to see what kind of man Gigi will bring out of him. cheerleader

Dahling wrote:Rumor has it DWTS announcement has been postponed indefinitely - per Reddit.

Oh no. It must have been Tyler but now not anymore. Now, he lost his chance at DWTS and we lost our opportunity to see him dance. I know in others mind, he's winning because he gets Gigi. In my mind, he's losing. He's losing a part of him.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd