SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 19 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:15 pm

Wow, Hannah said thank you, next....?  Sounds pretty hurt to me. :-/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Billysmom wrote:Wow, Hannah said thank you, next....?  Sounds pretty hurt to me. :-/
Umm where did she say that? Just wondering.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:25 pm

The us weekly article from above^
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Wow, Hannah said thank you, next....?  Sounds pretty hurt to me. :-/

In the US mag article. I took it to mean - next question. All she gets asked about is Tyler and Gigi. No wonder -they keep tagging her. The 2 have enough of their own fanbase - he wants to disassociate from the show, do not to include the Bachelorette in your releases IMO.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Oh that makes sense, thx
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Rookie wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

In the US mag article. I took it to mean - next question. All she gets asked about is Tyler and Gigi. No wonder -they keep tagging her. The 2 have enough of their own fanbase - he wants to disassociate from the show, do not to include the Bachelorette in your releases IMO.
Yeah reading it now get the same impression.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:43 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Yeah reading it now get the same impression.

Gigi's people keep stirring the pot putting out these releases and tagging the show while Hannah is the one that has to be out in front of the press getting all of these questions.  I don't blame her for being over it.  If Tyler is going to start running with the big dogs, he's going to have to get his own PR team and get out in front of his own business.  

IMO
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm

“Thank you, next” is shade at Tyler. IMO The song from Ariana Grande is about her exes. So immature. I guess she’s done thanking Tyler for his support through all her mess this season.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Rookie wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I took it to mean “next question” also :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:00 pm

What is she supposed to say, Tyler is my friend, I'm sooooo happy he's bagged the supermodel???? Soooo unrealistic the whole situation!!!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Billysmom wrote:What is she supposed to say, Tyler is my friend, I'm sooooo happy he's bagged the supermodel???? Soooo unrealistic the whole situation!!!!!!
``

Well, Tyler supported her and the windmill?? But people didn’t think that was unrealistic. Everyone thought he should because women are free to do what they want with their bodies etc. etc. Hannah wasn’t committed to anyone yet etc. etc.  Now, that logic is out the door?  All Hannah needed to say was Tyler and I are friends, we are both single, and she supports his happiness.  No shade necessary.  I just don’t know why she can’t return the support Tyler gave her including about her sexcapades and relationships with other men.  She said she would support him pursuing other relationships not even a week ago.  cantstopl

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm

I’m absolutely floored Tyler gave up DWTS, possibly being future lead, Hannah and Bachelor super couple brand to basically be Kevin Federline or one of JLo’s faceless backup dancer exes. laugh out loud

He’s pissing off the very fan base that got him where he is. His popularity will decline and he will no longer be any use to Gigi. And where does that leave him? Opening bars and clubs with Matt. laugh out loud Biggest/fastest fall from grace in franchise history.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd