SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 46 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Well Hannah didn’t say they are no longer talking. She did a lot of pausing and stuttering when asked about his date with Gigi.  But said he has a right to do whatever he wants and so can she. Rachel threw a lot of shade and equated it to the Blake situation, even though Tyler has the right to doesn’t mean it’s not hurtful. Hannah also said there were private conversations that made things confusing. She admitted to still having feelings for him. She said she is not tied to Tyler or any man. She also added she knows what she deserves and she’ll wait on a man to give her that.

Sorry there’s more. She said they are not “dating dating” and they had “conversations of there still being something there” and she wished “she got more than two days” and they are both in the public eye and it’s important to be respectful of each other.

So I’m actually not sure if she’s closed the door but I do think she let her feelings about the press machine known to Tyler.
Lmao code for more sleepovers coming next week. Maybe they’ll braid each other’s hair now that they’ve spent one night talking strategy or whatever.

Wow. I agree and will be interesting to watch. Is this season ever going to end! laugh out loud laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:58 pm

I understand why it's hard to let go.  Tyler and Hannah's relationship was abruptly cut short as it really just started to take off.  So that's one thing.  They really never had a chance to explore a relationship.

And now they're both single and there's still sparks.  I think if the overnight didn't go well, they didn't feel anything any more w/e, then it would've been easy to let go and say "I made the right decision" or just "there's nothing there any more cya."

It's also weird because how much time have they spent together really? like maybe a week's worth?  Typically, you don't cut off a guy whom you have feelings for, sparks with, after such a short period of time because he's seeing others (you expect that is this age).  But Tyler and Hannah are in this unique situation where they have more advanced feelings than two people would normally have after spending such a short amount of time together AND all this baggage that you normally wouldn't have in the beginning of a relationship.

They also both have limited relationship experience.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 pm

dee wrote:
notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Jed is still liking and commenting to ig posts saying he can do better than Hannah.
It doesn’t count though because, as he told Ali & Rachel, it happens accidentally. duh
He responds to them too laugh out loud laugh out loud

Just burn this whole season down. I'm exhausted. Thank you, next.

Isn’t this just the truth! We just need to let some time pass & see where they’re each at. Trying to follow the every move of all of them is more energy than I can give! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Each season is the same old same old.... contestants and/or leads are angels during the season... and BAM reality check up life shows up after the finale and ohhhhh surprise, they are no longer angels but very ordinary people.

Putting anyone on this show on a pedestal is IMO ridiculous. Nobody deserves this status. They all come with an agenda and they are all leaving the show with something out of it or try to get something out of it AFTER their departure and after the FRC.

Hannah, Jed, Tyler, Luke, Mike, Peter... they are no exception. Some are more likeable than others but at the end of the day, they are just ordinary people put in an non ordinary situation.

one word only..... EDITS!!!!!!!

Being put on a pedestal means that the falling is really high and hard.

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 46 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I understand why it's hard to let go.  Tyler and Hannah's relationship was abruptly cut short as it really just started to take off.  So that's one thing.  They really never had a chance to explore a relationship.

And now they're both single and there's still sparks.  I think if the overnight didn't go well, they didn't feel anything any more w/e, then it would've been easy to let go and say "I made the right decision" or just "there's nothing there any more cya."

It's also weird because how much time have they spent together really? like maybe a week's worth?  Typically, you don't cut off a guy whom you have feelings for, sparks with, after such a short period of time because he's seeing others (you expect that is this age).  But Tyler and Hannah are in this unique situation where they have more advanced feelings than two people would normally have after spending such a short amount of time together AND all this baggage that you normally wouldn't have in the beginning of a relationship.

I agree summer. Hannah just can’t let go and they will prob see each when he is in LA. Yikes I’m exhausted. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:10 pm

I think Hannah should just move on I would not be surprised if Tyler met up with Hannah to sleep with her then dump her as payback for dumping him and also to dump her for a supermodel jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:15 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I understand why it's hard to let go.  Tyler and Hannah's relationship was abruptly cut short as it really just started to take off.  So that's one thing.  They really never had a chance to explore a relationship.

I agree summer. Hannah just can’t let go and they will prob see each when he is in LA. Yikes   I’m exhausted.  laugh out loud

I'd be surprised. After her podcast comments & her SM antics, it's clear that Hannah cannot handle their "arrangement". Tyler is very media savvy, seeing headlines implying he did Hannah wrong isn't going to sit well with him & that's what will continue to happen if he sees her non-exclusively. For Hannah's part, it's perfectly fine (and understandable given her feelings for him) to not be able to handle the arrangement, but she needs to acknowledge that to herself & then to Tyler.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Honestly, if the paps hadn’t caught Tyler with Gigi, none of this would be a big deal. It’d be a normal dating situation. I think a lot of the hurt and anger coming from Hannah’s side has to do more with the fact that it’s been everywhere and constantly on the tabloids. And she’s mentioned and tagged in everyone of those articles. He hasn’t addressed it at all. I can see her being angry at the situation, but not necessarily angry at him due to her feelings for him still lingering.

I’m on the fence about him being naive about the press coverage though. I think he knew it would happen, but I don’t think he expected it to this level.

The news coverage has just completely blown it out of proportion.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:25 pm

okkaayy wrote:

I’m on the fence about him being naive about the press coverage though. I think he knew it would happen, but I don’t think he expected it to this level.

I wonder which press coverage he's possibly naive about. Because there have been equal amounts of him going for drinks with Hannah and coming out of her home in the morning, and then going on dates with Gigi. Both have got huge amount of press. Lately it's been most about Hannah and her feelings about Gigi and Tyler. And she's feeding it more with each podcast and interview. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:29 pm

@okkaayy I think he was incredibly naive about press coverage. He's been moving around NY just fine these last couple months doing what he wants to do with whomever. I really think he thought he could continue. Difference is the paps are clearly being called on him now. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
okkaayy wrote:

I wonder which press coverage he's possibly naive about. Because there have been equal amounts of him going for drinks with Hannah and coming out of her home in the morning, and then going on dates with Gigi. Both have got huge amount of press. Lately it's been most about Hannah and her feelings about Gigi and Tyler. And she's feeding it more with each podcast and interview. Imo.

I think all of it. He was pissed in those tmz photos. And I’m not going to blame Hannah here. She was on a press junket. She’s the bachelorette and Monday night BIP premiered. Her avoiding those questions would be talked about just as much if she answered them. It’s a lose/lose situation for her.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:36 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
okkaayy wrote:

I think all of it. He was pissed in those tmz photos. And I’m not going to blame Hannah here. She was on a press junket. She’s the bachelorette and Monday night BIP premiered. Her avoiding those questions would be talked about just as much if she answered them. It’s a lose/lose situation for her.

I don't think anyone forced her to go on Rachel and Ali podcast and dvelve into what he and Tyler may or may not have talked about. Imho the amount of press the lead has to do after the show is limited. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd