SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 45 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by okkaayy Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Btw the viall files episode was recorded before gigi hadid stuff came out, if that makes any difference.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Emeralds Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:07 pm

I think they both need to just move on. I don't think she's, understandably, over all the crap that happened with Jed, her season ending up a train wreck, etc. Decompress, take care of yourself, & if the universe one day leads you back to Tyler, give it a shot then. It's like she knows she should take time to herself, but is afraid to completely let go of Tyler as if he's the only high caliber guy in the universe. My best friend remarried her son's father after being divorced for 11 years (and she married & divorced someone else in the interim years) so if she is really meant to be with Tyler, let it happen organically when they're both in the right headspace & the specter of her choosing other guys over him has faded away.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@okkaayy Thanks. There was never any doubt in my mind Tyler wanted to have those drinks.

I agree that Tyler definitely wanted to spend time with Hannah. My guess is his feelings for Hannah haven't changed just because he went out with Gigi a couple of times. He cares about her. But, he's also a dude- he can compartmentalize and having feelings for Hannah doesn't preclude wanting to take advantage of going out with a rich, famous supermodel. This reality is why so many in current dating culture can date and sleep with so many different people at the same time. It simply isn't unusual- emotionally confusing, often dishonest, and generally detrimental in my experience, but common. Again, Tyler could have avoided a lot of the drama by just telling Hannah he had a date planned with Gigi so that Hannah didn't feel so embarrassed and stupid about being excited about the possibilities with him and yet again feel like she has to face the press and explain her feelings about other women...like she just did the week before when dealing with the Jed stuff. And Hannah is trying so hard to be a strong, independent woman, which she is in some respects, but I think she really wants to be in a relationship and all of this is really disappointing. I get it- I'm successful in my career and am very independent- doesn't negate my desire to be in a relationship. And she probably is somewhat protecting Tyler because she doesn't want to fully shut the door on him and she doesn't want to say anything that will turn the tide of negative public perception on him just in case they work it out. And also, their circles are going to intersect- Bachelor or not, Tyler is friends with the men from Hannah's season and many of those guys hang in LA with the Bachelor women and maybe Hannah doesn't want it to be any more awkward than she already feels.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:22 pm

@appiah01 Did Hannah explicitly say that Tyler never gave her a heads up about a preplanned date with GiGi? Even if he hadn't (and it looks worse than it actually is), he really is not obligated to tell her about planned dates he has with other women if they are not exclusive. I still get a feeling she had to have gotten some heads up. Her IG story about models, hours before his date with GiGi occurred, was too coincidental.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:22 pm

@appiah01 ITA with majority of your post.  I do think Hannah really wants to be in a relationship. Why she's so desperate for this at 24 Idk.

Hannah did not say she didn't know about the Gigi date or allude to her being blindsided in any way.

I honestly don't think Tyler and Hannah run in the same circles. I can't really see him on the BN scene so I don't think it's about avoiding awkwardness at BN gatherings.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:33 pm

@Cocoasneeze Completely joking!!!! I was being sarcastic. I would never ever do this nor honestly want anyone to harass her.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Jed is still liking and commenting to ig posts saying he can do better than Hannah.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:38 pm

i think at this point, IMO, all the contestants guys think they all dodged a bullet. #OUCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Cocoasneeze Completely joking!!!!  I was being sarcastic.  I would never ever do this nor honestly want anyone to harass her.  

Good! Phew! yes

Honestly though, there are no doubt people who do think it would be acceptable, and it's kind of scary to see.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:44 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Jed is still liking and commenting to ig posts saying he can do better than Hannah.
It doesn’t count though because, as he told Ali & Rachel, it happens accidentally. duh

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:46 pm

I didn't listen to the podcast but kind of sense Hannah is not ready to close the door from all her other interviews. I think she knows it may probably be for the best to close the door but doesn't want to do it yet. I will say it again to really know what Hannah wants she is going have to step away from the bachelor bubble that she has place herself in. To really move on from everything that happen since the middle of March she needs to start loosening the knot that has her tied to the show. I don't think she can really know what she wants until it happens. 

I get that people don't like the timing of how everything went down. Especially after everything that happen on the show. But I don't think the timing of all events would help the situation they are in now. From the sound of it I don't think either knows where the other person should be placed in their lives right now. I do hope they can figure out where that is so all the drama from the fans can go away. And both can move on with their lives after the show. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:46 pm

notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Jed is still liking and commenting to ig posts saying he can do better than Hannah.
It doesn’t count though because, as he told Ali & Rachel, it happens accidentally. duh
He responds to them too laugh out loud laugh out loud

Just burn this whole season down. I'm exhausted. Thank you, next.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd