SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm

For those interested, it appears that both the pros and celebs will be introduced on GMA next week, however, neither the pros or the celebs know who they will be paired with yet. It’s either going to happen live at GMA or the pros will simply meet all of the celebs on GMA next week and they’ll find out at a later date who they’re paired with. Kind of cool and this is new for the show apparently.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:For those interested, it appears that both the pros and celebs will be introduced on GMA next week, however, neither the pros or the celebs know who they will be paired with yet. It’s either going to happen live at GMA or the pros will simply meet all of the celebs on GMA next week and they’ll find out at a later date who they’re paired with. Kind of cool and this is new for the show apparently.
I'm legitimately so excited for this. Plus I've already got like a million accounts ready to vote from my past life of being a DWTS stan.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:For those interested, it appears that both the pros and celebs will be introduced on GMA next week, however, neither the pros or the celebs know who they will be paired with yet. It’s either going to happen live at GMA or the pros will simply meet all of the celebs on GMA next week and they’ll find out at a later date who they’re paired with. Kind of cool and this is new for the show apparently.
I'm legitimately so excited for this. Plus I've already got like a million accounts ready to vote from my past life of being a DWTS stan.

I am sure BN and all of her fans out there will be sure she gets the mirror ball trophy.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:04 pm

^^^ meaning Hannah's prayers.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:51 pm

*edited*

It was sweet of her to comment and for Momma C to respond back.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAN Forum)

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Why has Hannah's Instagram page been removed? Anyone know what's going on?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:03 pm

She is now hannahbrown, Hannah Brown

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:54 pm

I think she's made a healthy decision, if that is the case. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 pm

@Pichic121 I wasn't surprised. You can tell she has a good heart. She posted hearts under his mom's new post saying he was getting better today too.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:04 am

appiah01 wrote:
Minney wrote:I give Hannah a lot of credit for bravery to go on DWTS's and can't wait to see how she does!  It exposes so much about a person so I usually respect how out of their comfort zone many contestants are on this show and expect Hannah to do really well and to make it fun.  The shows been interesting lately some of the better dancers going out earlier.  It's all about fan base and Hannah has a nice large one!

Hannah has been dancing since she was 3 years old and was actually a dance teacher so this may be actually her safe space and a good but familiar challenge to and for her. Her talent in her pageants was dance so I would guess she'll do very well.

Thanks for posting this! I’ve been wondering what the extent of her dance experience is. Did I hear somewhere she taught kids?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:48 am

nannymargie wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I am sure BN and all of her fans out there will be sure she gets the mirror ball trophy.

The voting process has been altered dramatically so that we do not have a repeat of the debacle with Joe Amabile, last season. Still, Hannah seems athletic and rhythmic and can likely earn the right to stay, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:28 am

@Chgohighlife Glad that voting has been fixed. I think Hannah will be a legitimate frontrunner, and she will further endear herself to another fan base.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica