SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:For those interested, it appears that both the pros and celebs will be introduced on GMA next week, however, neither the pros or the celebs know who they will be paired with yet. It’s either going to happen live at GMA or the pros will simply meet all of the celebs on GMA next week and they’ll find out at a later date who they’re paired with. Kind of cool and this is new for the show apparently.
I'm legitimately so excited for this. Plus I've already got like a million accounts ready to vote from my past life of being a DWTS stan.

I am sure BN and all of her fans out there will be sure she gets the mirror ball trophy.

The voting process has been altered dramatically so that we do not have a repeat of the debacle with Joe Amabile, last season. Still, Hannah seems athletic and rhythmic and can likely earn the right to stay, IMO.
I think the real debacle last year was with that radio host who actually won.
IMO they need a balance between people who can dance and attract viewers that want to see good dancing, and the popular contestants that can pull in ratings from Bachelor or sports viewers. I hope the new rules will fix that.

I think the perfect winner would be someone who is popular and likable, starts off as a work in progress and then quickly improves. Who knows, that could be Hannah. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 am

blueblues wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:For those interested, it appears that both the pros and celebs will be introduced on GMA next week, however, neither the pros or the celebs know who they will be paired with yet. It’s either going to happen live at GMA or the pros will simply meet all of the celebs on GMA next week and they’ll find out at a later date who they’re paired with. Kind of cool and this is new for the show apparently.
I'm legitimately so excited for this. Plus I've already got like a million accounts ready to vote from my past life of being a DWTS stan.

I am sure BN and all of her fans out there will be sure she gets the mirror ball trophy.

The voting process has been altered dramatically so that we do not have a repeat of the debacle with Joe Amabile, last season. Still, Hannah seems athletic and rhythmic and can likely earn the right to stay, IMO.
I think the real debacle last year was with that radio host who actually won.
IMO they need a balance between people who can dance and attract viewers that want to see good dancing, and the popular contestants that can pull in ratings from Bachelor or sports viewers. I hope the new rules will fix that.

I think the perfect winner would be someone who is popular and likable, starts off as a work in progress and then quickly improves. Who knows, that could be Hannah. Smiley

@blueblues
I agree with you.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:06 pm

We already knew it, but Hannah’s confirmed for DWTS. This is her in this picture. See the mole on her neck? laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/dancingabc/status/1162755992804843520?s=21

Man, never thought I’d be this excited about DWTS!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Hannah is going to SLAY DWTS. She is the perfect choice! I am so happy for her. dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1176891977 PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:02 pm

I had stopped watching DWTS but will have to watch this season and vote and many times as we can. We need bach nation to give her all our votes.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:23 pm

nannymargie wrote:I had stopped watching DWTS but will have to watch this season and vote and many times as we can.  We need bach nation to give her all our votes.

I always watch but only voted for Meryl Davis. This season, however, Hannah will get all my votes for every episode!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm so happy for Hannah and for those of us who are her fans.  I've been watching for years and some seasons are cringe-worthy.  I agree with those who like a mix of some dance experience and some "ringers" who didn't dance but have the talent.  I wouldn't want to watch a whole season of folks clodding around.  Joe was the exception, who worked hard, is charming and entirely rootable!

ITA about Meryl Davis. Her dancing was so beautiful it brought me to tears. Wonder what she's up to now?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm so happy for Hannah and for those of us who are her fans.  I've been watching for years and some seasons are cringe-worthy.  I agree with those who like a mix of some dance experience and some "ringers" who didn't dance but have the talent.  I wouldn't want to watch a whole season of folks clodding around.  Joe was the exception, who worked hard, is charming and entirely rootable!

ITA about Meryl Davis.  Her dancing was so beautiful it brought me to tears.  Wonder what she's up to now?

Off topic so I'll make it quick. Meryl is engaged and doing commentary at the US Nationals Figure Skating.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:34 pm

@Doats Thnx! :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Yay! Great news! Cant wait to see who she’s partnered with

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Good for Hannah. Will give her some votes. Hopefully she gets a good male pro. I watch every season and vote for celebs I like.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:13 pm

I don't watch anymore but will check it out to see how Hannah does. Good for her!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica