SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by lleyki Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:06 pm

2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:As much as some of Tyler's fans are hoping to see some PDA with him & GH and romantic pics once and if their relationship is official. I think all we'll get is pretty much the same of what we've seen in the past few weeks with paparazzi snagging pics of them coming and going and modeling shots. The PDA we saw on screen with Hannah & Tyler I doubt very much we see at all. 
I watched some of GH mom's you tube video's (she is def the force and business woman behind her kids success in the industry )and when it comes to their personal lives she encourages them to stay away from SM as much as possible and keep their personal lives private. (as I'm sure most celebrities try to do). So other then GH public appearances and work related to modeling & charity work I don't think we'll get much where GH and Tyler are concerned. jmo

I use to follow GH when she was dating Zaryn (sp???), and she was very public with being physical with him.  It was so provocative and vulgar that I stopped following her, and that's what I'm concerned about with Tyler.  I hope that she doesn't do a lot of selfies of the them being physical.  jmo

Really, vulgar? Because I followed her as well and to be honest, I mostly thought Gigi was kind of boring. Sweet but boring. She and Zayn definitely had some couply, intimate Stories but I honestly cannot remember anything that I would describe as provocative or vulgar.

On topic, love that black and white image of Tyler.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:
2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:As much as some of Tyler's fans are hoping to see some PDA with him & GH and romantic pics once and if their relationship is official. I think all we'll get is pretty much the same of what we've seen in the past few weeks with paparazzi snagging pics of them coming and going and modeling shots. The PDA we saw on screen with Hannah & Tyler I doubt very much we see at all. 
I watched some of GH mom's you tube video's (she is def the force and business woman behind her kids success in the industry )and when it comes to their personal lives she encourages them to stay away from SM as much as possible and keep their personal lives private. (as I'm sure most celebrities try to do). So other then GH public appearances and work related to modeling & charity work I don't think we'll get much where GH and Tyler are concerned. jmo

I use to follow GH when she was dating Zaryn (sp???), and she was very public with being physical with him.  It was so provocative and vulgar that I stopped following her, and that's what I'm concerned about with Tyler.  I hope that she doesn't do a lot of selfies of the them being physical.  jmo

I never followed her I didn't even know who she was until now.  laugh out loud so I wouldn't know. , If she gets like that with Tyler I would be concerned too but something tells me that Tyler might not agree to vulgar and provocative PDA. From what Ive seen and read of Zahn , (minus the $$) Tyler is very very different and a cut above IMO.
Thanks for the correct spelling of Zahn's name.  I couldn't remember I just knew it started with a Z and had an a in it, laugh out loud.

It’s actually Zayn Malik . I agree that I can’t see Tyler getting into selfies and provocative PDA...and she probably has learned and grown from that as well.

Thank you for the correct spelling. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Jolena wrote:snipped...

That would be nice to see, I'm sure paparazzi will be all over whatever these two decide to show laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing if she takes him to the VMA awards this week. I think the show starts at 8;00 pm EST . Isn't the red carpet show usually an hour before show starts?  anyone know?

My TV Guide says MTV Red Carpet 7pm - 8pm Eastern with the awards starting at 8pm Eastern.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:23 pm

@Dutchy23 Thanks for posting. He is delicious!cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:snipped...

That would be nice to see, I'm sure paparazzi will be all over whatever these two decide to show laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing if she takes him to the VMA awards this week. I think the show starts at 8;00 pm EST . Isn't the red carpet show usually an hour before show starts?  anyone know?

My TV Guide says MTV Red Carpet 7pm - 8pm Eastern with the awards starting at 8pm Eastern.

Thanks GA. Are they on the "E" channel?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:42 pm

lleyki wrote:
2observe wrote:

Really, vulgar? Because I followed her as well and to be honest, I mostly thought Gigi was kind of boring. Sweet but boring. She and Zayn definitely had some couply, intimate Stories but I honestly cannot remember anything that I would describe as provocative or vulgar.

@Ileyki
Same. I asked a friend who’s worked in PR/CrisisManagement in the industry for almost a decade. She just laughed and asked me to show her where/when so I looked through some images but, I found nothing I’d label vulgar or even terribly provocative by today’s standards. no idea
Hate it personally when anyone tats up like him, though. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:
2observe wrote:

@Ileyki
Same. I asked a friend who’s worked in PR/CrisisManagement in the industry for almost a decade. She just laughed and asked me to show her where/when so I looked through some images but, I found nothing I’d label vulgar or even terribly provocative by today’s standards. no idea

I recently read a tweet that Zahn put out a short while ago in defense of Gigi (regarding a response to their Break up ) and it was vulgar. All the cussing and "F" bombs were so immature and nasty. Something I could never see Tyler ever doing. I think GH made a good choice with Tyler. Minus having Multi Millions of Dollars (which he could earn ) Tyler has it over Zahn in many ways. IMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:36 am

@Ileyki,
Of course I agree that Tyler is a prince and the best thing that could happen to most girls, especially Gigi but, in fairness - Zayn belongs to an age and profession where f-bombs are status quo and his hissy fits enhance his brand. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 am

Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:
2observe wrote:

@Ileyki

I recently read a tweet that Zahn put out a short while ago in defense of Gigi (regarding a response to their Break up ) and it was vulgar. All the cussing and "F" bombs were so immature and nasty. Something I could never see Tyler ever doing. I think GH made a good choice with Tyler. Minus having Multi Millions of Dollars (which he could earn ) Tyler has it over Zahn in many ways. IMO

Imho ignore the f bombs, I'd take it as a positive note toward Gigi, that her ex put out a statement defending her even after their break up. Imho it says a lot about Gigi as a person, that her ex would do that for her. She must have been a pretty great person and a girlfriend, even though they ended up breaking up, for him to defend her. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:06 am

Another weekend away and again quiet on SM from both of them until later Sunday. It must be refreshing not to have to worry about paps and just hang out together when they are away from the city at private homes. I wonder if they anticipated this type of media interest when they started talking? Would be awesome to get a pic tonight from VMA but it would just feed the frenzy.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:16 am

Minney wrote:Another weekend away and again quiet on SM from both of them until later Sunday.  It must be refreshing not to have to worry about paps and just hang out together when they are away from the city at private homes.  I wonder if they anticipated this type of media interest when they started talking?  Would be awesome to get a pic tonight from VMA but it would just feed the frenzy.

She is very accustomed to paps, everywhere, all the time for years, IMO. Tyler is probably very surprised to find every catnap captured and editorialized.
Tonite will be quite interesting. I’m anxious to see how they will decide to handle the VMAs where Zayn is renowned. It will be a tough nite but it has to happen eventually. Maybe that’s not the best coming out party venue, though. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:42 pm

I would hardly call Zayn renowned at the VMA's. One Direction won a few some years ago, but Zayn really hasn't been at the show for awhile and I doubt anyone is thinking about him tonight. Tonigh's VMA will be all about Taylor Swift and likely Missy Elliot, because she's being honored.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

+26
LoveDovez
Just Looking
lleyki
pavalygurl
Stacia620