SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:01 am

@Jolena Hannah didn’t ask him to spend the night publicly, just for drinks. The decisions he made that night were his. JMO as another posted articulated, I believe Hannah has a low tolerance for dishonesty. Any perceived dishonesty on his part would make her not want to be his friend or have him in her life in any capacity. I get it.  I’m the same way. Best to cut all  ties. JMO

@ReneeM totally agree!

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 am

ReneeM wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Is it just me or did she not even answer the question? She just said they were both busy.
Pretty sure she did, they just didn’t quote her there
Hannah revealed she hasn’t spoken to him, x
She didn’t actually say the words that they haven’t spoken but from her response it seems that they haven’t. She’s a class act IMO and I would love to see her on DWTS

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:54 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Jolena Hannah didn’t ask him to spend the night, just for drinks. The decisions he made that night were his. JMO as another posted articulated, I believe Hannah has a low tolerance for dishonesty. Any perceived dishonesty on his part would make her not want to be his friend or have him in her life in any capacity. I get it.  I’m the same way. Best to cut all  ties. JMO

@ReneeM totally agree!

How do we know this to be a fact???
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:52 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Jolena Hannah didn’t ask him to spend the night, just for drinks. The decisions he made that night were his. JMO as another posted articulated, I believe Hannah has a low tolerance for dishonesty. Any perceived dishonesty on his part would make her not want to be his friend or have him in her life in any capacity. I get it.  I’m the same way. Best to cut all  ties. JMO

@ReneeM totally agree!

Of course she invited him to spend the night. He obviously didn't barge into her flat without her inviting him. And why wouldn't he had accepted that invitation? They had a lot to catch up on, and maybe they didn't want to be overheard at a bar.

Imho Hannah had expected Tyler to give her the HEA she didn't get with Jed, but imho she actually wasn't that into Tyler in the end of it, and he had already started to move on, and didn't want to go back there. It seems to me, that it was easy for both of them to let each other go, for the above mentioned reasons. Imho.

I hope their fans will get over their hopes for them too, and I hope Hannah won't get asked about Tyler during DWTS. She deserves to have her story be about herself, not about Tyler, whom she dumped before she got engaged to Jed, and just went to have drinks with once. Theirs wasn't this tragic love story that deserves that much attention, imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 am

@LoveDovez @Cocoasneeze I meant she only asked him for drinks publicly. Since the poster said he didn’t want to turn her drink invitation down on tv. He could’ve gotten drinks with her anywhere and during the day time instead of going over to her place at night time. And even if he did at her apartment, he didn’t have to stay overnight. His choice. I don’t think he was pressured to do anything. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:44 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@LoveDovez @Cocoasneeze I meant she only asked him for drinks publicly. Since the poster said he didn’t want to turn her drink invitation down on tv. He could’ve gotten drinks with her anywhere. And even if he did at her apartment, he didn’t have to stay overnight. His choice. I don’t think he was pressured to do anything. JMO

I don't think he was pressured,but in no way do I see him spending the night without Hannah's permission and we have to remember he had an overnight bag so maybe he knew ahead of time that he was staying?? If the bag was hers then he had to have something to put in it or they wanted people to think he did...

It doesn't matter to me one way or another, but it takes two to tango and I don't see either one of them as more innocent than the other. .

I am glad that Tyler is getting on with his life and didn't stay buried in BN like Hannah has seemed to.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:53 am

I think he led her on and she cut all ties after the GH dates.

And I think as people are wont to do at times, there's a need to make someone a bad guy in any situation. But in reality, sometimes there really are no bad guys. Just a situation that is what it is. Personally my opinion is that the two hung out as consenting adults with no designs or claims on each other. What did or didn't happen that night, only they know. However, I do firmly believe they were both single when Tyler left Hannah's place. And if you're single, you are more than entitled to date anyone you want. Tyler then proceeded to hang out with Gigi (I hesitate to even call that a date since again, dude was wearing the same casual clothes he had on most of the day, hanging around with his friends).

Clearly they hit it off and things moved from there. Obviously if there were lingering feelings on Hannah's part, it would be awkward talking to Tyler while he's dating a supermodel. And so things likely just became a bit awkward for all involved and everyone decided that it was best to go their own way. I think Hannah was upset yes because she had feelings (I still think part of that was more of a "I should want him" versus really wanting him but that's a different story) but also just plain ego bruising.

She put herself out there so publicly, there were pictures of them obviously hanging out and then it's blasted all over the media that he's spending time with Gigi Hadid because Gigi's freaking famous. And the headlines essentially made it seem like Tyler shoved Hannah aside for Gigi. Whose ego wouldn't be bruised by being painted as the shoved aside because you're not a supermodel, in a tabloid story. But at the end of the day, it doesn't mean anyone in this situation did anything wrong. Just my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 am

@LoveDovez it was her bag. Hopefully he’s returned it.

@lleyki I am glad they’ve gone their separate ways and have moved on. I think that’s something most of us can agree on.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:32 pm

are we still talking about the bag he took? what's the big deal about it? does he cost 100K+? what is it such a big deal? Rolling Eyes deadhorse

so she got what she wanted about DWTS and what BN suspected all the time... which DWTS pro started to follow her and when? mid july?

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:31 pm

I wonder why Hannah never gets asked about Jed. Who knows, they might still be in touch?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Both Hannah and Jed have been in asked in different podcasts right after the season ended about whether or not they were in touch and they both said no.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna