SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Hannah Brown Is ‘Shook’ Over John Paul Jones Drama on ‘Bachelor in Paradise’
https://extratv.com/2019/09/04/hannah-brown-is-shook-over-john-paul-jones-drama-on-bachelor-in-paradise/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:Hannah Brown Is ‘Shook’ Over John Paul Jones Drama on ‘Bachelor in Paradise’
https://extratv.com/2019/09/04/hannah-brown-is-shook-over-john-paul-jones-drama-on-bachelor-in-paradise/

laugh out loud I was wondering if Jed's old job ever came up. She handled that question great and the Tyler on in this interview.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Credit: @Hannah Brown
hannahbrown what is my life?! I’ve been dancing my heart out today, but getting this news was such a sweet surprise! I took everyone on a rollercoaster ride of crazy during my experience as the @bacheloretteabc. Nevertheless, the constant support and encouragement from those who love me will always be the biggest blessing of this all. To be even considered for the @peopleschoice award for Competition Contestant is just a sweet extra bonus! THANK YOU ALL so much for the continuous support I feel in every adventure this life is offering me. Y’all are the best! (link in bio for all the info to vote! BachelorNation - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f618)

Link: https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-competition-contestant-of-2019
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Why are they putting Tyler and Hannah in competition for the PCA? They were the only ones nominated. The only thing I can see is that they both have over 2 million followers.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:Why are they putting Tyler and Hannah in competition for the PCA?  They were the only ones nominated.  The only thing I can see is that they both have over 2 million followers.

Colton was nominated as well. I read people submit names for this award and I guess there names where submitted the most but not sure how true the is. The three that got nominated are 3/4 most followed bachelor contestants on IG (the other is Jojo) so I can see how that happen this year. Anyway they are a trying to get the same votes I see someone else winning anyway. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Why are they putting Tyler and Hannah in competition for the PCA?  They were the only ones nominated.  The only thing I can see is that they both have over 2 million followers.

Colton was nominated as well. I read people submit names for this award and I guess there names where submitted the most but not sure how true the is. The three that got nominated are 3/4 most followed bachelor contestants on IG (the other is Jojo) so I can see how that happen this year. Anyway they are a trying to get the same votes I see someone else winning anyway. All jmo.

Yes I know Colton was also nominated but I was referring to Hannah's season.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Yeah, they are going to split the vote and nobody in the Bachelor franchise will win, imo. I really don't think Hannah, Tyler, or Colton cares too much about this laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:12 pm

dee wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Yeah, they are going to split the vote and nobody in the Bachelor franchise will win, imo. I really don't think Hannah, Tyler, or Colton cares too much about this laugh out loud

Tyler won! Thanked his fans in a Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. rofl cantstopl giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler won! Thanked his fans in a Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. rofl cantstopl giggling
Considering the PCA’s aren’t until November, pretty sure no one won yet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:21 am

ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler won! Thanked his fans in a Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. rofl cantstopl giggling

@ReneeM
Sorry if I made mistake, He thanked his fans for an award that he, Colton and Hannah were all up for and I cant verify exactly what he said because the story was taken down. Maybe he was just thanking us for the nomination.
no idea

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

@ReneeM
Sorry if I made mistake, He thanked his fans for an award that he, Colton and Hannah were all up for and I cant verify exactly what he said because the story was taken down. Maybe he was just thanking us for the nomination.
no idea
He thanked everyone for the nomination which was posted by Enews. Hannah made a similar video on her IG page. As @ReneeM said, show isn't until November. They just started opening up the voting polls. Don't think this is a big category and probably won't be broadcasted anyway. Hannah will also start heavily promoting DWTS and not this PCA poll. I don't think any of the BN people nominated really care about the votes, tbh (Colton hasn't even addressed it yet even though he was also nominated)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna