SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:38 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Minney wrote:I'm curious the voting changes.  Last season seemed to really set off a battle between crazy fan voting bases and judge scores.  There will most likely be an equalizer in there some how.  Hannah did well, she definitely has skill and athleticism but she was a bit hectic and awkward at time but over all good for the first night.  Would like to see her relax and not worry about perfection and have more fun in the moment.  You can tell the stars that are just enjoying the whole experience and it comes across in their dancing.  

From an interview with the executive producer of the program, he stated that it would be live voting only available during the live show and that voting would be a part of the calculation as to who leaves that night.  So in other words, any one that does not see it on the live feed (west coast and mountain time zones especially) would have to vote sight unseen as to the dances that night.  Some rumors are that it is voting by text or online, no phone voting.  There is already an uproar from those that don't live on the east coast (or central time zone).

I for one will not be voting at all. I've never been able to get online website/FB voting to work right and I reserve my texts for those I want to communicate with... aka friends and family.

A few of the pros seemed unsure of how voting was going to work on their IG stories last night. I'm thinking this will be even more of a cluster f*ck than last season was.  

Thanks for the info re: voting... it sounds similar to what The Voice has been doing with their ‘ instant save’ and the fact that the East Coast has a clear advantage is really p/ o many viewers from the West Coast... I hope they rethink this strategy... the DWTS long time fan base is not gonna like this kind of changes. There is a way to include votes until 12 midnight or even early on the morning after...which would be more fair. Many people watch on DVR nowadays because of work or other circumstances, so it makes it more unfair to limit the voting to a fraction if the time the show airs. We’ll see how it works...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Minney Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Thanks for the info! Does seem unfair and also encourages people to vote without even watching the performances. Continues to encourage voters to vote as a fan base and not based on performance.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:35 pm

I do think it is stupid to have the voting done this way. @Minney you are right, it will encourage people to still vote as a fan base whether they are good or not... which is why Joe went so far last year and why Bobby Bones won.

Another rumor going around is that there will be a "judges' save". One of those could have been used many times in the past when a better dancer went home like Sabrina Bryan and Mark Ballas in season 5. That is the one that shocked me so much that I still remember it! So who knows.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Minney wrote:Thanks for the info! Does seem unfair and also encourages people to vote without even watching the performances.  Continues to encourage voters to vote as a fan base and not based on performance.  

Not to mention that those who dance early have an advantage because people could keep voting for them during the show once they finish dancing. Less people will have a chance to vote for those who are at the end, so basically they are encouraging rabid fans to vote for people without viewing the dance...exactly what they wanted to discourage.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Thank you for bringing this over. It's amazing how comfortable they are with each other.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:35 pm

I can't wait to see the waltz. I know the song is going to be great! I hope not emotional. She looked so elegant and beautiful in the photos! She has amazing poise and stage presence!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I can't wait to see the waltz.  I know the song is going to be great!  I hope not emotional.  She looked so elegant and beautiful in the photos!  She has amazing poise and stage presence!

I know she can handle the fun dances It's the ones that she has to keep a straight face that worries me. She always smiles so these other dances will be a challenge for her. I can be totally wrong and it comes easy to her which I hope is the case.

I liked their Q and A video they seem to get along so well and their banter is so cute.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:06 pm

https://www.theringer.com/2019/9/23/20879559/hannah-brown-on-life-after-the-bachelorette-bachelor-party

Hannah is so comfortable talking...lookout. After DWTS something big is coming her way.
Juliet was clearly told to not bring up Tyler or Jed. (which I know must have been so hard for her as a huge TC fan) They talked Peter.

Can't wait for tonight's Waltz to Lover!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Doggoneit wrote:https://www.theringer.com/2019/9/23/20879559/hannah-brown-on-life-after-the-bachelorette-bachelor-party

Hannah is so comfortable talking...lookout.  After DWTS something big is coming her way.
Juliet was clearly told to not bring up Tyler or Jed. (which I know must have been so hard for her as a huge TC fan) They talked Peter.

Can't wait for tonight's Waltz to Lover!

I am so glad they finally stopped asking about TC. There is nothing new to say on the subject so let it go.

Can't wait for their dance tonight either. I hope she kills it again.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Wonder if they'll incorporate a windmill move into the waltz?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna