SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Thanks for bringing this to us, blu. Sounds like she's really getting into it and IMO this is a wonderful change of pace for her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:49 am

Did y'all see this. So cute!
https://twitter.com/hannahbrown/status/1171247094880817152

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:37 pm

That's not surprising. Actually I'm expecting it. DWTS is no piece of cake. I hope she comes out on the other side, stronger.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Yeah Derek Hough said in an interview once that one thing they commonly had were celebrities doing the show because their agent told them it was a good idea or they figured it would be fun and easy and once they start they realize how much harder it is.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:24 pm

She got to open the show! She looks very happy! Like alan for her partner!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:37 pm

Hannah did great. I think she'll go far or maybe even win it all. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 pm

I thought Hannah did well and seems like she could be one of the contenders.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 am

I think she did a great job for the first night and seems to have a talent; IMO she'll do well and be around for a long time and could well win it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:39 am

I thought she looked awkward. Maybe she will improve in weeks to come. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:43 pm

I'm curious the voting changes. Last season seemed to really set off a battle between crazy fan voting bases and judge scores. There will most likely be an equalizer in there some how. Hannah did well, she definitely has skill and athleticism but she was a bit hectic and awkward at time but over all good for the first night. Would like to see her relax and not worry about perfection and have more fun in the moment. You can tell the stars that are just enjoying the whole experience and it comes across in their dancing.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Minney wrote:I'm curious the voting changes.  Last season seemed to really set off a battle between crazy fan voting bases and judge scores.  There will most likely be an equalizer in there some how.  Hannah did well, she definitely has skill and athleticism but she was a bit hectic and awkward at time but over all good for the first night.  Would like to see her relax and not worry about perfection and have more fun in the moment.  You can tell the stars that are just enjoying the whole experience and it comes across in their dancing.  

From an interview with the executive producer of the program, he stated that it would be live voting only available during the live show and that voting would be a part of the calculation as to who leaves that night. So in other words, any one that does not see it on the live feed (west coast and mountain time zones especially) would have to vote sight unseen as to the dances that night. Some rumors are that it is voting by text or online, no phone voting. There is already an uproar from those that don't live on the east coast (or central time zone).

I for one will not be voting at all. I've never been able to get online website/FB voting to work right and I reserve my texts for those I want to communicate with... aka friends and family.

A few of the pros seemed unsure of how voting was going to work on their IG stories last night. I'm thinking this will be even more of a cluster f*ck than last season was.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna