SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 pm

ABC released the dance styles and some of the songs for next week. Since they have a foxtrot, I’m almost positive Hannah and Alan have Beauty and the Beast. It made the most sense out of the options. It should be really beautiful. 

Sasha and Ally were playing the song Speechless from Aladdin in their IG stories yesterday and since they have contemporary, it’s looking like those two got it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:42 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I really loved the article.  Hannah is really vulnerable and i love her honesty.  The insight into her insecurities explain a lot about the decisions she made during her season.
She also looked so beautiful.  Wow, can you imagine what her season would look like she did it again?  ( don't think that will happen)

To be honest I hope that is not an option. Her future has better things for her than going thru that again. She is a stronger woman now but her insecurities still plague her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:55 am

nannymargie wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I really loved the article.  Hannah is really vulnerable and i love her honesty.  The insight into her insecurities explain a lot about the decisions she made during her season.
She also looked so beautiful.  Wow, can you imagine what her season would look like she did it again?  ( don't think that will happen)

To be honest I hope that is not an option.  Her future has better things for her than going thru that again.  She is a stronger woman now but her insecurities still plague her.  

The casts also get worse every season due to the rise of social media and the influencer. JMO. Good luck to anyone who actually shows up looking for love in the future.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:50 am

Jenna one of the female pro's posted this comment on the picture Hannah posted of her and Peta...

jenna.rusa123
@petamurgatroyd should tell @hannahbrown to do the tour and how much fun it is.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:09 am

@nannymargie that’s not Jenna Johnson (one of the pros and Val’s wife). That person is just a fan. 

With that being said, Alan really wants Hannah to go on tour. He mentioned it in their live IG from last week. Three months is a long time for just one celeb to dedicate their time to, so I think the show will do what they did last year and have two-three celebs do a few weeks each. I could see Hannah being interested since she’s gotten so close to Alan and some of the other pros. She would technically “host” it too which is great since she wants to get into hosting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:59 am

I think 3 months away from everything would be great for Hannah. I hope she does it!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think 3 months away from everything would be great for Hannah. I hope she does it!

I think it would be good for her also. DWTS pros are a family and I am sure they would welcome her into the fold since Hannah has already gone to supper at Max and Peta's and other pros. She was the only contestant that was invited. Hannah did say that Peta took her under her wing. It would be a different group of people besides BN.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:34 am

The tour is what brought Joe even closer to the DWTS Pros. Other fans have commented on it and I agree, that Joe even seems closer to the DWTS Pros than the people in Bachelor Nation.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:27 pm

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-4-dwts-diary-reality-tv-real-life-anxiety-19197740

I must say after reading this, my heart goes out to Hannah. She has been through a lot and she has experienced so many disappointments. She is honest about the struggle and disappointments she has experienced.
I was glad that she talked about feeling the pressure of her emotions and struggles during commentary and interviews being manufactured. IMO she was able to articulate her feelings about that very well.
So glad her dad was there with her last week and could help get some things done to settle her apartment. I know having him there was very comforting, and I am sure it was much needed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 pm

The Bustle diary is supposed to be exactly that - a diary, so I think it’s great that she references the difficult times. It’s very relatable I find.

From what I can gather, it’s more so the experience of everything that has happened to her this spring and summer that has weighed on her. It’s not about one particular guy. It’s more so about her realizing she made bad decisions, didn’t have the best judgement, and has had to deal with the “what if’s” and thinking this whole experience could have ended up differently for her. The best part is that I’ve either heard her say or have read her state that she understands a lot of it was her doing. 

I also think it’s interesting to read about how difficult it is to have a personal relationship with her pro Alan (they’ve gotten really close as both have said they go out to lunch or dinner every day together and he even hangs out with her and Demi often) while also having that professional relationship where things get tough in rehearsals. A lot of celebs have mentioned before that it’s really difficult. I love that she mentioned she knows it’s just because they want to win so badly for each other and themselves. 

I do think that overall she’s doing pretty good though. In the weekly interviews we get from her after the DWTS episodes she seems really happy and thankful. I think the more the competition goes on and the more she moves away from what happened over the last few months the better she’ll be. I think going on tour would be great for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The Bustle diary is supposed to be exactly that - a diary, so I think it’s great that she references the difficult times. It’s very relatable I find.

From what I can gather, it’s more so the experience of everything that has happened to her this spring and summer that has weighed on her. It’s not about one particular guy. It’s more so about her realizing she made bad decisions, didn’t have the best judgement, and has had to deal with the “what if’s” and thinking this whole experience could have ended up differently for her. The best part is that I’ve either heard her say or have read her state that she understands a lot of it was her doing. 

I also think it’s interesting to read about how difficult it is to have a personal relationship with her pro Alan (they’ve gotten really close as both have said they go out to lunch or dinner every day together and he even hangs out with her and Demi often) while also having that professional relationship where things get tough in rehearsals. A lot of celebs have mentioned before that it’s really difficult. I love that she mentioned she knows it’s just because they want to win so badly for each other and themselves. 

I do think that overall she’s doing pretty good though. In the weekly interviews we get from her after the DWTS episodes she seems really happy and thankful. I think the more the competition goes on and the more she moves away from what happened over the last few months the better she’ll be. I think going on tour would be great for her.

Very well said Ash. I think that Alan is the perfect partner for her because you can tell he really cares. She is not scared to tell him what she needs in order to communicate and her feel better about how she is struggling at times. It must be frustrating at times for Alan to deal with someone as emotional as Hannah is at times but he cares enough to make the adjustments in himself to make things better for them. I think that's whats makes them so good together. It's good to know that they also have a lot of fun together. I have seen a lot happier Hannah lately and the further they go on DWTS the more that what happened in the past will be less painful for her. I can see them winning this.

I am glad her dad went to help and support her last week. She had been dealing with all of this and moving cross country all on her own. She is one strong woman and that is why so many people love her.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:Very well said Ash.  I think that Alan is the perfect partner for her because you can tell he really cares.  She is not scared to tell him what she needs in order to communicate and her feel better about how she is struggling at times.  It must be frustrating at times for Alan to deal with someone as emotional as Hannah is at times but he cares enough to make the adjustments in himself to make things better for them.  I think that's whats makes them so good together.  It's good to know that they also have a lot of fun together.  I have seen a lot happier Hannah lately and the further they go on DWTS the more that what happened in the past will be less painful for her.  I can see them winning this.

I am glad her dad went to help and support her last week.  She had been dealing with all of this and moving cross country all on her own.  She is one strong woman and that is why so many people love her.

This is exactly why Alan was the perfect pro for her to be paired with.  This is also what makes Alan a good teacher and choreographer. He works with the strengths of his partner... much like Derek and Mark used to do.  He also listens to the criticisms from the judges and makes sure to work on that with his partner... smiling anyone? I am sure he gets annoyed with them as well but he rarely shows it unlike several other male pros that love to talk back to the judges.

It appears to me that they are both learning how to communicate better by working with each other.  I really do think this will be a good thing for both of them.  I can see a lasting friendship between these two, more like a brother/sister thing than romantic.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna