SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by pikake Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:49 pm

Billysmom wrote:Yep, maksyl ate up soooo much of my time and energy, laugh out loud....  I confess though that I am indeed intrigued by a&h....

Maksyl were definitely deceiving ... they had me fooled for sure! Since then, I am less trusting giggling

If only we could get those hours back in our lives from watching couples on the Bachelor franchise or DWTS!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bachefan Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:14 am

Just wanted to share that I just happened upon an interesting interview with Alan on Reality Check. It was from a couple of weeks ago after they performed the rumba. I don't remember having seen it posted and tried posting here with no luck.  The video is about 11 minutes in length and is a very good listen, imo.  Maybe someone could google it and post it. He talks about several contestants but mostly about Hannah. How he wants her to grow every week. It ends of course with the interviewer talking about their chemistry and asking if there might be a showmance this season.  He says he doesn't know; they'll probably just stick with dancing. But he does go on to say they are having the time of their lives, are genuinely friends and like hanging out together outside of the studio.  He also said something about whatever happens, happens but they're focusing on dancing right now. Hugesmile

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:24 am

bachefan wrote:Just wanted to share that I just happened upon an interesting interview with Alan on Reality Check. It was from a couple of weeks ago after they performed the rumba. I don't remember having seen it posted and tried posting here with no luck.  The video is about 11 minutes in length and is a very good listen, imo.  Maybe someone could google it and post it. He talks about several contestants but mostly about Hannah. How he wants her to grow every week. It ends of course with the interviewer talking about their chemistry and asking if there might be a showmance this season.  He says he doesn't know; they'll probably just stick with dancing. But he does go on to say they are having the time of their lives, are genuinely friends and like hanging out together outside of the studio.  He also said something about whatever happens, happens but they're focusing on dancing right now. Hugesmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfSnVDh5zA I think this is what you are talking about.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:02 am

Yes, nannymargie, that's it! Thanks for posting. I just love watching Alan's expressions during the interview, especially at the end....blushing red. He seems to be a really nice, sweet guy and handsome as well.

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:20 pm

I recently hear another interview with Hannah and Alan (I think it was "E" not sure though) maybe someone from here also viewed it IDK. But the first question was something like " have you heard about the Tyler GiGi breakup? & " so who will be flying with you on your magic carpet"? I don't think she commented on the Tyler /GIGI breakup but she smiled  & said something about her and her dog taking off on her magic carpet when the shows over. Nothing even hinting towards Alan being in her future as more then a friend. Just saying. IF anyone saw that interview maybe you can fill in what I might've totally botched up. cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:40 pm

@Jolena that’s kind of it..

The interviewer asked Hannah who she would want on her magic carpet in the future. She said her dog Roscoe. The interviewer then was super awkward and asked if “Ty Ty C” could be on her magic carpet ride. She was genuinely confused because why the heck would an interviewer call him that? She then figured out what the interviewer was talking about and she responded with “I’m riding my carpet ride solo.”

Not quite sure what you would expect Hannah to say? That she likes Alan and she wants him on her carpet ride? Not a chance she’d openly say that to the press laugh out loud whether or not there’s something more going on with Hannah and Alan there’s no way she’d openly talk about it while they’re competing on the show and have a real shot at winning. I believe them when they say their main focus right now is on the dancing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Hannah’s responses about Alan lately have been interesting. Did anyone see her people interview with Alan recently? She completely shut down a reunion with Tyler. In her recent Ellen interview, she used the not right now language when asked about Alan. I wouldn’t be surprised if something is there. Hannah is so quiet on social media now and I wonder if it’s because she is spending a lot of time with Alan and doesn’t want to draw attention to it. Even on her off days, she will not post at all.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah’s responses about Alan lately have been interesting. Did anyone see her people interview with Alan recently? She completely shut down a reunion with Tyler. In her recent Ellen interview, she used the not right now language when asked about Alan. I wouldn’t be surprised if something is there.  Hannah is so quiet on social media now and I wonder if it’s because she is spending a lot of time with Alan and doesn’t want to draw attention to it. Even on her off days, she will not post at all.

All JMO

They have always spent a lot of time together outside of rehearsals and posted about it. But lately they are not posting and being more quiet about it. You can tell something is going on by the way she looks at him and she is so happy lately.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:52 pm

IMO, there could be sex to quell the tension because Hannah is that girl but, there is serious competition this season and there have been a couple of mid-pack scores. They both want to win, badly. IMO the great majority of their focus is on dance, technique, flexibility, practice, improvement, choreography, costumes, entertainment, sleep.....

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 pm

@Ash2214
Of course women are entitled to make their choices about their own bodies. Many women do not and would not and cannot make Hannah’s choices. She is indeed free and has full ownership of her sexuality. IMO, she is “that girl”. I’m not making it a negative, I’m making it a distinction, a difference because it is. I’m not going to pretend it is the norm because, it isn’t, IMO or experience as a woman who knows hundreds of other women of all demographics. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:34 pm

@Chgohighlife what isn’t normal? Being sexually active? I am in my 20s and most of my friends are sexually active, including friends not in serious relationships.

I also do not understand what you are implying about Hannah being “that girl”, who said prior to the bachelorette she had only been with her past two boyfriends.

I do not understand what choices Hannah has made that are out of the norm. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:34 pm

I highly doubt Alan would go there with a showmance this year, he had one last year and it was also hinted at with Paige, when Alan replaced Mark Ballas for a week on the show. It would seriously make him look like her unable to dance with any celeb without getting into z showmance with them . I think, imho, Hannah is just tired being asked about Tyler, and who can blame her. The finale was months ago, Tyler and Hannah have nothing to do with each other. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna