SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:09 pm

@Chgohighlife I deleted my original post because I didn’t want to engage in a conversation about sex, but I’ll respond. Sex is a very normal thing. Women and men can either decide to have it or not. Their choice. Stating “that girl” has a very negative connotation IMO. It’s an interesting choice of words for a woman who has stated she has not been intimate with many men. It wouldn’t be a good choice of words for a woman who has been intimate with more men either. All in my opinion. 

@cocoasneeze I don’t believe anyone is thinking that Alan and Hannah will get involved with a showmance a la Alan and Alexis or Maks and Meryl. Hannah and Alan hang out constantly outside of practice. All of the things that make people think there might be something going on are typically done in private and they only come to light because of the DWTS sleuthers who have eagle eyes and pay attention to every little thing. I think there’s a difference between showing off a “relationship” on the show and something maybe going on in private. If Hannah tours, which she said she really wants to if she can fit it into her schedule this winter, I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 am

The only difference I see between Hannah and other single women is that she was very outspoken about a sexual experience on national tv. Otherwise, she falls into the category, imo, of relatively inexperienced in that arena. I always wince when I see a woman perhaps being sl*t shamed. Again, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:44 am

BlueTone wrote:The only difference I see between Hannah and other single women is that she was very outspoken about a sexual experience on national tv. Otherwise, she falls into the category, imo, of relatively inexperienced in that arena. I always wince when I see a woman perhaps being sl*t shamed. Again, jmo.
I still can’t believe she said what she did about doing it 4 times in the windmill with Peter.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:42 am

Just Looking wrote:
BlueTone wrote:The only difference I see between Hannah and other single women is that she was very outspoken about a sexual experience on national tv. Otherwise, she falls into the category, imo, of relatively inexperienced in that arena. I always wince when I see a woman perhaps being sl*t shamed. Again, jmo.
I still can’t believe she said what she did about doing it 4 times in the windmill with Peter.  

I always thought the 4 times was her hyping Peter for the role of the Bachelor, especially with his parents sitting in the audience. The "truth telling" at the ATFR just seemed so scripted to me.

I look at it this way. In the "discussion" with LukeP, in the heat of the moment she threw out the "2 times in a windmill".  If it really was 4 times, she had to think about it and downplay it to LukeP.  That all happened so quickly that IMO she didn't have that time to think about it to make that decision.  If she really wanted to shock LukeP, she would have come right out with the 4 times in that moment.

IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:50 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

I always thought the 4 times was her hyping Peter for the role of the Bachelor, especially with his parents sitting in the audience. The "truth telling" at the ATFR just seemed so scripted to me.

I look at it this way. In the "discussion" with LukeP, in the heat of the moment she threw out the "2 times in a windmill".  If it really was 4 times, she had to think about it and downplay it to LukeP.  That all happened so quickly that IMO she didn't have that time to think about it to make that decision.  If she really wanted to shock LukeP, she would have come right out with the 4 times in that moment.

IMO.

Or she didn’t want to say four to Luke because she still thought she was going to end up engaged to someone. She was single during ATFR so no one to protect. I do agree the ATFR moment was scripted. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:25 am

I agree that there is an emotional attachment that is more than friendship.   Hannah knows that Alan loves and supports her and cares about her emotional well being.  She has said that in an interview.  I think when that finally sunk in we saw a different Hannah.  She has been looking so much happier lately and the way she looks at him is different IMO.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:51 am

I agree that there is an emotional attachment that is more than friendship.   Hannah knows that Alan loves and supports her and cares about her emotional well being.  She has said that in an interview.  I think when that finally sunk in we saw a different Hannah.  She has been looking so much happier lately and the way she looks at him is different IMO.

I agree. I noticed this change Disney week.  She said that Alan stayed and rode rides with her even though he was tired after having been there all night rehearsing with the other pros. The interviews afterwards talked about him supporting her and caring for her as a person and not just a student.  They were very comfortable together and she laid her head on  his shoulder during the interview.

Also, she admitted that she didn't want to disappoint him and that they both wanted to be there for each other.  The fact that she said she and Alan cried together is very telling and deep....(imo).

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:59 am

bachefan wrote:I agree that there is an emotional attachment that is more than friendship.   Hannah knows that Alan loves and supports her and cares about her emotional well being.  She has said that in an interview.  I think when that finally sunk in we saw a different Hannah.  She has been looking so much happier lately and the way she looks at him is different IMO.

I agree. I noticed this change Disney week.  She said that Alan stayed and rode rides with her even though he was tired after having been there all night rehearsing with the other pros. The interviews afterwards talked about him supporting her and caring for her as a person and not just a student.  They were very comfortable together and she laid her head on  his shoulder during the interview.

Also, she admitted that she didn't want to disappoint him and that they both wanted to be there for each other.  The fact that she said she and Alan cried together is very telling and deep....(imo).

I totally agree with all of this and I forgot when she said they cried together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:33 am

@bachefan @nannymargie totally agree with everything. in one of her diary entries, she said she has been wondering if any of the people in her new world truly cares about her and I think she realized that Alan does. JMO whether it fully blossoms into a relationship is anyone’s guess.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

IMO.

Or she didn’t want to say four to Luke  because she still thought she was going to end up engaged to someone. She was single during ATFR so no one to protect. I do agree the ATFR moment was scripted.  JMO
My point was that in the heat of the moment the truth usually comes out... at least in the experience of many people I know including myself.  You don't take the time to think about downplaying something you are going to say, you just blurt it out.  IMO.  

I just think Hannah was being a good little girl and doing what production wanted at the ATFR and pump up Peter for the next lead.  And, at the time she said that, the viewers of the show did not know that she was single. The FRC had not aired yet. It aired the following night.  I agree that she didn't care at that time if it hurt Jed but to someone that was watching unspoiled, I cannot imagine what they were thinking when they saw that.

I think the girl needs to mature some more though.  She also needs to stop thinking everyone is her best friend because many of them are just using her.  IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:36 pm

I would want for Hannah happiness, security and a wonderful future. IMO this life full of pagents and contests will not bring this. Being the winner, the best, the victor does not mean happiness will follow. Just being an ordinary, loving girl who does not compete with others might bring her the most real joy. I am burnt out and had to quit watching. Of course all of this is my opinion only.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:58 pm

@HavaDrPepper understood about the heat of the moment. I don’t think Hannah was that riled up that she wasn’t thinking though. She went with the windmill and no mention of Jed or peter (she didn’t name names) so I do think she was thinking and made a decision on what to share and what not to in that moment. JMO

No, the audience didn’t know Hannah was single but Hannah knew she was which is why she had no problem making the four times comment whether it was truth or fiction. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna