SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Ouch. Wonder how that will come across/be received....?

I was actually hoping their interaction was positive.

Not that I can afford to talk, because I have had similar struggles, but it does seem Hannah has a hard time taking criticism. Hope she can get past that....

Though of course she has every right to say if she does or does not want to be touched.  

I really wish she could find a niche outside the public eye. Oh well...

Guess she really does need some time with her girlfriends. We all do at times.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:15 pm

The show typically releases a teaser before each episode to bring in the viewers. I’m guessing this will end in some sort of positive resolution at the end of their package since that was clearly abruptly cut off. I’m guessing CAI gets through to her.

With that being said, CAI has been pretty harsh towards Hannah in her comments this season, more so than any other contestant IMO. I think it’s because she knows Hannah’s potential, but even outlets and reaction shows like Afterbuzz have referenced that CAI takes it a bit too far with Hannah. She’s not necessarily wrong with her criticisms, but the way she says it can be a bit much. Some people are more emotional while others can handle it better.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The show typically releases a teaser before each episode to bring in the viewers. I’m guessing this will end in some sort of positive resolution at the end of their package since that was clearly abruptly cut off. I’m guessing CAI gets through to her.

With that being said, CAI has been pretty harsh towards Hannah in her comments this season, more so than any other contestant IMO. I think it’s because she knows Hannah’s potential, but even outlets and reaction shows like Afterbuzz have referenced that CAI takes it a bit too far with Hannah. She’s not necessarily wrong with her criticisms, but the way she says it can be a bit much. Some people are more emotional while others can handle it better.

I sure hope you right Ash because this doesn't look good but Hannah did hug Carrie Ann when she came in.  Maybe she didn't want to be touched because she was fixing to cry.  I hope she kills it tonight and her fans come thru for her.  For some reason it looks like they are after Hannah with this video.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:28 pm

@nannymargie there are pictures of the three of them smiling, so clearly it wasn’t all negative. There’s a picture of CAI holding Alan and smiling at Hannah, so I think she has a little heart to heart with Hannah. Given Alan was commenting on those pictures, I think it ended well and we’ll see Hannah and CAI have a sweet moment together. 

Last week CAI posted messages to all of the semi finalists. She called Hannah a survivor, so I think CAI knows Hannah went through a lot this spring and summer and handling that while dealing with anxiety and stress isn’t easy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@nannymargie there are pictures of the three of them smiling, so clearly it wasn’t all negative. There’s a picture of CAI holding Alan and smiling at Hannah, so I think she has a little heart to heart with Hannah. 

Last week CAI posted messages to all of the semi finalists. She called Hannah a survivor, so I think CAI knows Hannah went through a lot this spring and summer and handling that while dealing with anxiety and stress isn’t easy.

I sure hope you are right but it sure makes Hannah look bad. I think she was fixing to cry so maybe that's why she said that. I hope in the end it was positive. I hope Hannah gets the hip action and they kill both dances. Thank God her and Alan don't watch their packages.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:40 pm

@nannymargie I can’t fault someone for being emotional, trying to handle her anxiety, and being in a stressful environment with a woman who has been pretty harsh towards her. I wouldn’t necessarily want to be hugged either in that moment by that particular person so I get it.

As long as they show a positive resolution (which I think they will) then it will be no big deal. At this late in the game, people are going to vote who they’ve been voting for all season long anyway.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:08 pm

I just watched that video, and although what Hannah said looks harsh, I think she was saying it to try and keep her composure. If she would have hugged CA or let her guard down, so to speak, she may have really broken down. I do the same when I get upset.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Laurie Hernandez wrote a nice post saying she might've acted the same if frustrated.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:Laurie Hernandez wrote a nice post saying she might've acted the same if frustrated.

They made it look the worst but hope Ash is right that it will end positive.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:09 pm

It ended up being wonderful. I knew she and CAI would have a moment and connect. Given how difficult the rumba is, I thought they did great and were super connected. Straight 9’s were great! Although I think a 10 should have been thrown in there. 

I have a feeling she’s going to cry during the contemporary. She said that’s what she and Alan were practicing and talking about when CAI walked into the room, so she was already an emotional mess because of that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:42 am

I thought the contemporary was beautiful. The lyrics so fitting for what she went through. Glad DWTS helped her put it all behind her.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna